JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
My favorite thought is that Maya tells Sage that she has something with the MC. Later Sage learns from Josy that she is in a relationship with the MC. Thereupon Sage confronts the MC for cheating and he asks Josy and Maya in the presence of Sage to make the three-way relationship official. Sage gets a new perspective on relationships and the MC tells Sage that he saw Chad and Troy together.
That's... make sense.

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 30, 2021
don't say that Quinn will chop your balls off

What's going on ?! People used to talk about boobs and ass...Now real life knowledge...
What ? we always answer lifes most dificult questions like :

• Whats the meaning of life ?
  • Where do boobs come from ?
  • How many hatchets Bella owns ?
  • How is Josy so cute and hot same time ?
  • Where is my real life Maya ?
  • etc

45 :unsure:

View attachment 1250469

Not fan of the affinity locked by the way. It feels like some major decisions will be settled by default and we may not have even reached half the game.
oh i dont wanna blackmail Chad ... But he's a duche not telling Sage about it and leading her on.

Can't say i learned any of them during my social education, still earning my living as social worker in europe....
some management can be part of a few social studies but it really depends....
math and languages should allready be known from previous education but neither are part of social studies themselves.

Social workers may be generally seen as being "left" but i'd like to point out quite a few of them are working for the justice department, immigration, correctional institutes, police, army, etc. Their personal views can be left or right like anybody. ;)
Not gonna argue with you about this .

But her studying gender studies and her personal experince makes me think it will be something to do
with minors abuse at home based on gender and/or sexuality
Helping teens get out of toxic environment at home

Maya isnt SJW she's trying to cover actual issues .

I don't agree at all. There's no obligation on MC to keep Chad's secrets.
Besides it being a DIK move to make Chad relationship known .
My only issue is Sage i dont care if he's in the closet .
dalli_x when he comes up with a new theory:

View attachment 1250845

Me when dalli_x comes up with a new theory:

View attachment 1250835

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like how we call those dali theories ... not crackpot ... dali ... like he's Walter White
smoking his own stuff.

Jan 30, 2021
Why didn't DPC don't want the MC to have Nicole's phone number after the chapter 6 meeting?

Bring Nicole back for episode 8 :( :cry:
View attachment 1250973

oh i agree i like Nikki too
and thank you for real life maya ... i didnt ask for her pictures ... so if you could fedex her to my place
id appreciate it

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the reward images for the 2D art gallery from the shop? When I buy the level one images for the girls that have been unlocked, it gives me no way to view them, and they don't unlock in the rewards section. Thanks

Reactions: Marvelboy22

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
  • Whats the meaning of life ?
  • Where do boobs come from ?
  • How many hatchets Bella owns ?
  • How is Josy so cute and hot same time ?
  • Where is my real life Maya ?
the meaning of life is 33!

boobs come from mammals and the need to show and nurture loved ones in a way that is demonstrable! as its well know all mammals are shut ins and can not speak their feelings and therefore they show it with drinks!

Chinese offer tea, Germans offer beer and mommy´s offer milk! its just the way of showing love! that is why males have nipples they do not work but its a way of proving one is a mammal that can offer refreshments!

one does not have the answer to how many hatches Bella as without laying on the sacrificial stone altar to Ctulho that`s just the way life works man!

Josy is just Josy made by a bet between Isis Freya and Aphrodite (otherwise known as the three crones) the goddesses of fertility to see what their combined power could create!

the real life Maya is DPC feminist wife ... every time she screams at him for forgetting the toilet seat up someone takes a shit on her in the story! its the way DPC deals with married life! cheaper to keep her and he still as some vicarious revenge! i do hope she key`s his car so we can nail Maya with Anal!

hope i have solved most of your existential questions!

The answer is 42.
you are wrong its 33 but since earth is bigger than the perfect planet it had to be adjusted to earth days! just because its so in your little corner of the galaxy does not mean its is so where it matters!

i assume its a reference to the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! there where a few miss translations in that guide! works for earthlings but not so exact to civilized races...

Why didn't DPC don't want the MC to have Nicole's phone number after the chapter 6 meeting?

Bring Nicole back for episode 8 :( :cry:
View attachment 1250973
it lead to a threesome with Sandy! seems cool but it killed the relationship that could have been! a real Man would say not no! just you and me Nicole thats all it will ever be needed to find happyness! but since both the MC and Nicole are cowards they needed an hanger on!

View attachment 1251031
The teeth come out. Jill is now a werewolf.
[/SPOILER]
she was always a werewolf! are you a speciasist ? does not love deserves a chance? i am pretty sure that if she was a leach ...herm i mean vampire you would have no issue with it!

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
That explains so much... It was a wizard all along. That's why she looked kind of corrupted in the bedroom scene it was magic fallout... :unsure::unsure:

it was my theory too
0014.png

jill is planning to feast on MCs flesh ...thats why she doesnt want to have sex .
because if she gets pregnant and kid asks "where is daddy?" .... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
it was my theory too
View attachment 1251042

jill is planning to feast on MCs flesh ...thats why she doesnt want to have sex .
because if she gets pregnant and kid asks "where is daddy?" .... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
:eek::eek:

she was always a werewolf! are you a speciasist ? does not love deserves a chance? i am pretty sure that if she was a leach ...herm i mean vampire you would have no issue with it!
Woah Woah Woah Warscared that is a mighty racist statement out of you. The L-Word is not cool man, Vamps are (eat) people just like us.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Pink Royce
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes