DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
the meaning of life is 33!

boobs come from mammals and the need to show and nurture loved ones in a way that is demonstrable! as its well know all mammals are shut ins and can not speak their feelings and therefore they show it with drinks!

Chinese offer tea, Germans offer beer and mommy´s offer milk! its just the way of showing love! that is why males have nipples they do not work but its a way of proving one is a mammal that can offer refreshments!

one does not have the answer to how many hatches Bella as without laying on the sacrificial stone altar to Ctulho that`s just the way life works man!

Josy is just Josy made by a bet between Isis Freya and Aphrodite (otherwise known as the three crones) the goddesses of fertility to see what their combined power could create!

the real life Maya is DPC feminist wife ... every time she screams at him for forgetting the toilet seat up someone takes a shit on her in the story! its the way DPC deals with married life! cheaper to keep her and he still as some vicarious revenge! i do hope she key`s his car so we can nail Maya with Anal!

hope i have solved most of your existential questions!

you are wrong its 33 but since earth is bigger than the perfect planet it had to be adjusted to earth days! just because its so in your little corner of the galaxy does not mean its is so where it matters!

i assume its a reference to the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! there where a few miss translations in that guide! works for earthlings but not so exact to civilized races...

it lead to a threesome with Sandy! seems cool but it killed the relationship that could have been! a real Man would say not no! just you and me Nicole thats all it will ever be needed to find happyness! but since both the MC and Nicole are cowards they needed an hanger on!

she was always a werewolf! are you a speciasist ? does not love deserves a chance? i am pretty sure that if she was a leach ...herm i mean vampire you would have no issue with it!
Actually the meaning of life is 42. Ref: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series, by Douglas Adams.

NOTE: This post was edited, I originally wrote 32, which is a horrible mistake. My only excuse is that it's very hot today and I'm already on my third after work beer.

Reactions: Niu6609

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That doesn't matter either. A person should do the right thing, regardless of the consequences. If you are in a relationship with Sage, you owe her an obligation to look out for her interest. There's a chance that Sage will even blame the MC for telling her, but that doesn't matter either. If you are a good and moral person you should do the right thing.
It is a little bit more complicated than a simple what is wrong or right. MC would have been perfectly justified if is Angry at Derek, for not telling him, that Maya has a girlfriend, at least this much. Derek could prevent some of the events. But it was not his secret to tell. He did what he could, said to Maya that do it right.

MC , regardless if he is on Sage path or not, should confront Chad at one way or another. This is definitely something that Sage need to know, but is really his responsibility, or its Chad's responsibility?

and Chad broke up with Sage. He free to do whatever the he wants. It is Just Sage obsession that she need to find out who is the " Bitch". But, She had not one chance to directly confront Chad, and yet She never did,

She scream, she punch, but She never directly tell him, that I have video evidence of you cheating me, even when he is breaking up with her , She just act abnormal. May be she is afraid of the truth.

I really don't know, I think it's complicated. More so, than telling Heather about Tommy, and most peoples only did tell Heather only because they hope this way they can Fuck her, :ROFLMAO:. basically for selfish reason, not because it's right or wrong:unsure:.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
It is a little bit more complicated than a simple what is wrong or right. MC would have been perfectly justified if is Angry at Derek, for not telling him, that Maya has a girlfriend, at least this much. Derek could prevent some of the events. But it was not his secret to tell. He did what he could, said to Maya that do it right.

MC , regardless if he is on Sage path or not, should confront Chad at one way or another. This is definitely something that Sage need to know, but is really his responsibility, or its Chad's responsibility?

and Chad broke up with Sage. He free to do whatever the he wants. It is Just Sage obsession that she need to find out who is the " Bitch". But, She had not one chance to directly confront Chad, and yet She never did,

She scream, she punch, but She never directly tell him, that I have video evidence of you cheating me, even when he is breaking up with her , She just act abnormal. May be she is afraid of the truth.

I really don't know, I think it's complicated. More so, than telling Heather about Tommy, and most peoples only did tell Heather only because they hope this way they can Fuck her, :ROFLMAO:. basically for selfish reason, not because it's right or wrong:unsure:.
I don't really know how to answer what you wrote. Yes, MC could be mad at Derek for for not telling him about Josy but, I think the MC understands that Family Comes First.

My point is that MC doesn't really owe Chad anything, but he does owe a loyalty to Sage (if he's on the Sage path). I wouldn't be in favor of MC just running around telling everyone, that would just be mean, but Sage has a right to know. Chad's lies made a significant portion of her life a lie. There never was a real relationship with Chad, he was just using her as a beard. She has the right to know this, and if you care about her, you (as MC) have an obligation to tell her.

You started off this conversation with the idea that MC would tell Josy what he saw, that's just gossip, Josy has no right to know.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Don't you think that Sage has a right to know that her entire relationship with Chad was a lie?
When we are talking about Sage and Chad we tend to use the past "was" but i'm not so sure it's really in the past for her.
Of course Chad just used Sage as a decoy to hide his true nature from the tri-alphas and later wanted also to use her relations with th council to regain his status as president but Sage still has feelings for him.
We can see it when Melissa and Sarah invited Chad to the party, Sage was confused when she saw him in the hallway.
By the way i don't know why Melissa seems to be so much concerned about Sage and Chad, maybe she's in love with Chad too!
So for the moment the MC is exactly what he supposed to be, a rebound guy, a toy to help her get rid of her sexual frustrations.
And this is why we have the scene in the locker room with Chad and Troy, the last chance for the MC to either force Chad to "get out of the closet" or to snitch everything to Sage with a pic of the two, or to shut up and stay out of that shit and maybe loose Sage!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's been speculated on here in the past that the reason Tommy has such a stick up his butt about Josy is that he tried to make a move on her in the past and got rejected OR he was drunk then tried to make a move. Which could explain why he has such a problem being at parties etc with her.
Oh. We've got another delusional theory :rolleyes:.

Tommy consider Josy his sister and cares about her a lot. She has a problem with him because of his mother (remember: Josy doesn't like her stepmother at all).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh. We've got another delusional theory :rolleyes:.

Tommy consider Josy his sister and cares about her a lot. She has a problem with him because of his mother (remember: Josy doesn't like her stepmother at all).
Oh the realtion between Tommy and Josy has nothing special, it's just the story of two children who have lost one parent and have been imposed another one.
Josy was forced to accept Tommy's mother and Tommy was forced to accept Josy's father, that was certainly enough to bring some friction between the two.
I know more than one case in real life where that kind of thing happened, when adults rebuild a family without the consentment of the children, hoping that it will be fine in the end!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My point is that MC doesn't really owe Chad anything, but he does owe a loyalty to Sage (if he's on the Sage path). I wouldn't be in favor of MC just running around telling everyone, that would just be mean, but Sage has a right to know. Chad's lies made a significant portion of her life a lie. There never was a real relationship with Chad, he was just using her as a beard. She has the right to know this, and if you care about her, you (as MC) have an obligation to tell her.
I get this part.May be MC will see it this way. but what is wrong what is right, is really personal preference. for MC, this might be the right thing to do, for Chad, this would be an asshole move from MC.
to me , this is really interesting :). I can wait how it will turn out.

Reactions: Icekatana and DavDR
Jan 30, 2021
You said 'Besides it being a DIK move to make Chad relationship known' How is it a dick move when telling Sage is the right thing?
i said
Besides it being a DIK move to make Chad relationship known .
My only issue is Sage i dont care if he's in the closet .
means i have issue with Chad leading Sage on not with him being gay/bi

and yes its still dik move im assuming that making chad relationship known its not only
telling Sage but entire B&R

It is a little bit more complicated than a simple what is wrong or right. aking up with her , She just act abnormal. May be she is afraid of the truth.

I really don't know, I think it's complicated. More so, than telling Heather about Tommy, and most peoples only did tell Heather only because they hope this way they can Fuck her.

i also think its the way to DIK her so i kept tommy's secret

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
i said

means i have issue with Chad leading Sage on not with him being gay/bi

and yes its still dik move im assuming that making chad relationship known its not only
telling Sage but entire B&R

i also think its the way to DIK her so i kept tommy's secret
Oh yes, that makes it all so clear (rolls eyes)!

Reactions: Bqssa

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I get this part.May be MC will see it this way. but what is wrong what is right, is really personal preference. for MC, this might be the right thing to do, for Chad, this would be an asshole move from MC.
to me , this is really interesting :). I can wait how it will turn out.
In this game we have the option to be an asshole like for example when we tell Heater about Tommy or spying for Sage.
This is not really glorious moves but a the MC is just a young man with a huge dick and some urges.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was thinking about Sage and her route and it seems that she is quite toxic in a certain way for many reasons.

First you help her when Chad wanted to force her to speak with him and that was the right thing to do but later she tries to make you help her to spy on Chad and that's the firts warning that this girl is no so ok, she noticed that you helped her and liked her and tries to use you.
Later when you see her in her room, she tries to blackmail you into spying again when you asked for your stuff and guitar.
My god, she has your wallet, your phone and your stolen guitar and she tries to negociate, doesn't she realise that if you go to the security she will have a huge problem and risk to get expelled.
That girl doesn't seem to be the honest type of person.
More when you see her again she seems to be the kind of girl who just want some vengeance and fuck with you to get some relief. You are her fuckbuddy nothing more.
And during all the game, she is supposed to be the president of the HOTs but in fact she doesn't give a shit, she has no interest in this anymore, all that counts is Chad.
Even the MC with his huge cock and urges has doubts and asks her to keep some distance and to think about she really wants.

So this girl is an egocentric person, she doesn't care about others, the HOTs, the MC, she wants Chad like a child wants a toy, she uses other people and plays with their feelings.
She is not a bad person, but as she told the MC her education was bad, her parents did not show their feelings and now she is a bit broken and lost.
When i'm with her i have the feeling to be sat on an ejection seat and that she has the finger on the button!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What's everyone thoughts on what Tommy will do when he finds out MC is banging his step sister?
Tommy will already know that there is something between Josy and the MC. In EP5 at the preps party, the MC can respond to a cluck from Josy and Tommy also writes a message that the MC has time to respond to the cluck or something like that. When you are on the Josy/Maya path, later Josy, Maya and the MC come running out of the Prep's Mansion together. And who is standing in front of it?

At the beginning of EP6, Josy and Maya are lying on Maya's bed and talk to each other first. Josy has her cell phone in her hand. You can see that the screen background of Josy's cell phone is orange. After the sex scene of Josy and Maya comes the scene where Tommy beats the MC. Now look at the background of Tommy. The wall is orange? Tommy beats the MC?
I think it's possible that Josy told Tommy herself over the phone that she has something going on with the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
WTF ? No. it was not speculated . It was just another one of dalli_x colourful delirium. :ROFLMAO: .
I guess if you repeating something over and over eventually it will stick with the peoples, and poisoning their own racional normal thinking:ROFLMAO:.
Looks like this is dalli_x true power , folks eventually will believe whatever he says:ROFLMAO:
That reminds me. What if Tommy was instructed by his mother Monica to take care of Josy, that they are now a family. Tommy overdoes it with watching Josy and that pisses Josy off. Tommy has a money problem and has to sniff Josy's nail polish. Josy catches Tommy doing this, is pissed off and tells Monica everything, whereupon Tommy gets into trouble with his mother. Now Tommy is somewhere, maybe rightly, angry at Josy and feels misunderstood. Now Josy comes to B&R and Tommy has to watch out again. Now Josy also goes to the HOT's and Tommy knows exactly what is going on with some girls. His fun is now definitely for the ass. Is this theory better?:rolleyes:

Reactions: `Ray` and Nirvana96
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes