dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh the realtion between Tommy and Josy has nothing special, it's just the story of two children who have lost one parent and have been imposed another one.
Josy was forced to accept Tommy's mother and Tommy was forced to accept Josy's father, that was certainly enough to bring some friction between the two.
I know more than one case in real life where that kind of thing happened, when adults rebuild a family without the consentment of the children, hoping that it will be fine in the end!
I think it will not be that simple. Besides, I know examples from real life that are the complete opposite of that. Also, as we know from EP2, Josy has made peace with the fact that Pete now has another woman at his side. You should play the date with Josy in EP2 again and ask about the father. At the end Josy asks the MC a question.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was thinking about Sage and her route and it seems that she is quite toxic in a certain way for many reasons.

First you help her when Chad wanted to force her to speak with him and that was the right thing to do but later she tries to make you help her to spy on Chad and that's the firts warning that this girl is no so ok, she noticed that you helped her and liked her and tries to use you.
Later when you see her in her room, she tries to blackmail you into spying again when you asked for your stuff and guitar.
My god, she has your wallet, your phone and your stolen guitar and she tries to negociate, doesn't she realise that if you go to the security she will have a huge problem and risk to get expelled.
That girl doesn't seem to be the honest type of person.
More when you see her again she seems to be the kind of girl who just want some vengeance and fuck with you to get some relief. You are her fuckbuddy nothing more.
And during all the game, she is supposed to be the president of the HOTs but in fact she doesn't give a shit, she has no interest in this anymore, all that counts is Chad.
Even the MC with his huge cock and urges has doubts and asks her to keep some distance and to think about she really wants.

So this girl is an egocentric person, she doesn't care about others, the HOTs, the MC, she wants Chad like a child wants a toy, she uses other people and plays with their feelings.
She is not a bad person, but as she told the MC her education was bad, her parents did not show their feelings and now she is a bit broken and lost.
When i'm with her i have the feeling to be sat on an ejection seat and that she has the finger on the button!
That's exactly why the paths of Sage and the MC cross. And the MC should interact with Sage to a certain degree so that Sage changes. Look at the entire interaction of Sage and the MC. I don't mean the sex scenes. The MC has a calming effect on Sage. He becomes more and more a friend for Sage, whom she can trust. I don't mean fuckbuddy, but FRIEND. This changes Sage to the positive and Sage helps in the end even Maya.

Reactions: dav3knight

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
where is the fun in that ? :ROFLMAO:. More than likely, Chad and Troy will notice MC. Chad will confront him, we will have the talk, and it will lead to Chad asking MC to keep this secret, and allow him to tell Sage this himself when he ( Chad ) is ready. MC will Agree, but somehow Sage will find out and She will be furious. and etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:you can fill the blank :ROFLMAO:

HOPEFULLY, it will depend on your behavior earlier in the game. I mean, I would be shocked if they didn't see the MC, it just wouldn't make sense. But how they react will depend on what they think of you. Did you beat up Troy when your guitar was stolen, or did you understand his black eye was a sign it wasn't his fault? Did you defend Chad with the councilors, or did you throw him under the bus? If you are on relatively good terms with them, you'll have a semi-civilized conversation. If you aren't on good terms, you better run!!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm just playing right now and i just see Burke erasing Mona's scholarship then i just saw that he has the video of Jade and MC on his PC !!!
How did he get that video, the MC was the only one to have it, he showed it to Derek on this playthrough and all the DIK who have seen it later should keep it secret.
So how is this possible, the MC did not share that video during the DIK's party, maybe with Derek before.
Then who sent it to Burke, Derek or another DIK!!!
Is Derek a total asshole who plays the funny guy in front of everybody but is a creep inside. Is it him who used the DIK's PC to send Cathy's pics on Rooster and now Jade's video?
And when i think about Maya and her dad, Derek was supposed to warn her if her dad was coming but Maya thinks Derek is fine and it's her dad who lied to him too, it's hard to believe, but there are more and more strange facts with Derek ?
Now i'm almost sure that there is an asshole between the DIK's, someone who send Cathy's pics and now who got access to the MC's phone. And about that phone, we know that it was not new, so another DIK has access to this phone and hacked it and stole the video ? In my previous playthrough i did not show Jade's video to anybody and this did not happened.
There is something very shady going on with the DIKs, i guess that DPC has something cooking that will kick us in the crotch one day!

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, then probably you will be disappointed so another bullet for you to Trash DPC. :ROFLMAO: (y).
it is not about obligation, it is about human decency. as I said, MC is a person who will possible confront Chad about this. Or He just walks away and forget it , erasing it from his memory, :ROFLMAO:
One thing's sure, I would definitely send you to the hospital, if I was Chad, and you were MC, and you fucking up my life. :ROFLMAO:
That doesn't matter either. A person should do the right thing, regardless of the consequences. If you are in a relationship with Sage, you owe her an obligation to look out for her interest. There's a chance that Sage will even blame the MC for telling her, but that doesn't matter either. If you are a good and moral person you should do the right thing.
If I was in the mc's shoes, depending on what happens, this is how I'd react:

1. Chad & Troy don't notice the mc:​
I'd duck back out, and then just fucking tell Sage. I'd say something like:​
mc: "Sage, you're not going to believe this, but I think it might explain a few things. Chad is gay.​
Sage: "Fucking bullshit!"​
mc: "No seriously, earlier today I walked in on him kissing Troy. There's your side bitch right there."​
Sage: "Fuck, that really complicates things..."​
mc: "Just forget him, your relationship is over already."​
Sage: "No, I'm going to talk to him, he should have had the balls to tell me this himself!"​
mc: "Do you want me to come with you?"​
Sage: "No, I'll be fine, but you came through for me."​
mc: "What do you mean?"​
Sage: "You said you'd help me find Chad's side bitch, and you did."​

2. Chad and/or Troy notice the mc:​
I'd confront them and tell Chad he has to tell Sage:​

Chad: "Oh fuck, it's not what you think!"​
mc: "Chill man, who you wanna fuck is your business, but you owe it to Sage to let her know that this has been going on."​
Troy: "Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you. You fucking tell anyone about this..."​
mc: "Fuck off Troy, I already put you down once. I'm not gonna blab this to everyone, but Chad, you need to do the right thing; either you tell her or I tell her, but she deserves to know."​
Chad: "Fuck, you're right. Fuck!"​
mc: "Just one thing I gotta know, were those panties for you Troy? :p"​
Troy: "Oh fuck, my life is over..."​
Either way, Sage needs to know. What Chad did to her was very uncool and he needs to face up to it. Who knows, there could be more to his story.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

mc: "Sage, you're not going to believe this, but I think it might explain a few things. Chad is gay.​
mc: "No seriously, earlier today I walked in on him kissing Troy. There's your side bitch right there."​
Sage: "No, I'm going to talk to him, he should have had the balls to tell me this himself!"​

mc: "Chill man, who you wanna fuck is your business, but you owe it to Sage to let her know that this has been going on."​
Troy: "Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you. You fucking tell anyone about this..."​
mc: "Fuck off Troy, I already put you down once. I'm not gonna blab this to everyone, but Chad, you need to do the right thing; either you tell her or I tell her, but she deserves to know."​
Either way, Sage needs to know. What Chad did to her was very uncool and he needs to face up to it. Who knows, there could be more to his story.
I get that Troy's hiding this big, potentially devastating secret and what not but he still needs to own up for acting like an absolute cunt to MC for no seemingly good reason despite not knowing the guy.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm just playing right now and i just see Burke erasing Mona's scholarship then i just saw that he has the video of Jade and MC on his PC !!!
How did he get that video, the MC was the only one to have it, he showed it to Derek on this playthrough and all the DIK who have seen it later should keep it secret.
So how is this possible, the MC did not share that video during the DIK's party, maybe with Derek before.
Video was stolen from DIKs laptop during the Cathy's cluck incident. MC shared the video with Rusty - it was played on screen so it definitely was in laptop.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

i think it's physically too late to hide, MC is in front of the two of them, what is he supposed to do, a moonwalker?

both as a friend and as a lover of Sage, MC has only one duty: to help her to get over her affair with Chad. he could tell Sage about who is Chad's "bitch" only if Chad refuses to do it himself, but in that case it would only serve to clean his conscience, and to put on the sincerity medal, but all this to Sage, without a confrontation with Chad would serve very little purpose.

if MC is on good terms with Chad and Troy he asks them, otherwise he forces them to do it by threatening them

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Totally from nowhere, I just wanna say, I like Lily's face.

That scene with the tequila in the preps mansion:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you turned her down after that, you've got more will power than I do! What a sultry little minx!

Her character is getting interesting now, I hope she continues to play a more important role (not partcularly keen on the undercover cop theory, but I like her ambitious, take over the scene, direction).
i think it's physically too late to hide, MC is in front of the two of them, what is he supposed to do, a moonwalker?

both as a friend and as a lover of Sage, MC has only one duty: to help her to get over her affair with Chad. he could tell Sage about who is Chad's "bitch" only if Chad refuses to do it himself, but in that case it would only serve to clean his conscience, and to put on the sincerity medal, but all this to Sage, without a confrontation with Chad would serve very little purpose.

if MC is on good terms with Chad and Troy he asks them, otherwise he forces them to do it by threatening them
They do have their eyes close, so a moonwalk isn't totally out of the question, but we've seen the mc's dancing skills, it could go horrible wrong! :p

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
What's everyone thoughts on what Tommy will do when he finds out MC is banging his step sister?
I mean, what can he do? Give the MC another black eye and bring him into a fight again? Honestly I don't think anyone else would really care, a fuck's still a fuck, and Tommy ain't anyone special. If he gets his panties in a twist it's his problem. Don't like it, Tommy? I'll see you in the parking lot, bro.

That doesn't matter though, the question is should MC tell Sage or should he keep Chad's secret.
That doesn't matter either. A person should do the right thing, regardless of the consequences. If you are in a relationship with Sage, you owe her an obligation to look out for her interest. There's a chance that Sage will even blame the MC for telling her, but that doesn't matter either. If you are a good and moral person you should do the right thing.
Don't you think that Sage has a right to know that her entire relationship with Chad was a lie?
I don't believe her whole relationship with Chad was a lie. I think it was halfway in that Chad thought 'Ah shit, I'm gay now, but I gotta stay with Sage because she's hot and people would know I'm gay if I broke up with her and the alphas might trash me because of it'. They had no obligation to hook up at the beginning, so why if not for mutual attraction?

The idea of 'doing the right thing' is subjective. That's why phrases such as 'a white lie' exist. While lying or keeping secrets isn't exactly the proper thing to do, sometimes they're done to protect a person. Sage is trying to move on from Chad, and just telling her about this might rekindle her obsessive fire with their past relationship. And even if you tell her about it, what good would that do? That doesn't change the fact that Chad seemed to have cheated on her.

If anything, if you really want to tell her about it, I'd prefer if the MC just goes ahead and confronts Chad about the whole situation. We all know that Sage is slightly unstable, and given her current situation, she could lash out at Chad before he even gets the chance to explain himself. Chad doesn't seem to be that hostile towards the MC (I'm not sure if this changes depending on whether you defended him in front of Burke or not), and they might be able to sit down and have a civil conversation.

And if you did tell Sage about it, what would she do? As you've seen, she doesn't seem to be a fan of direct confrontation, and instead seems to have the habit of implying things in her speech. She could even beat herself up for not noticing that he was gay earlier, or say that she noticed the signs but thought that it was just in her head. With all her bottled up emotions, there's no telling what could happen. Hell, she might even just walk over to Chad's and beat his ass after learning some martial arts from MC.

When the choice arises, to tell or not to tell about Chad's secret, my first choice would be to keep it under the blanket. I'll still replay the game and go for the other choice, but that'd be my first choice. Or, it could be that the whole campus finds out entirely somehow and the MC doesn't even need to do anything.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
It is a little bit more complicated than a simple what is wrong or right. MC would have been perfectly justified if is Angry at Derek, for not telling him, that Maya has a girlfriend, at least this much. Derek could prevent some of the events. But it was not his secret to tell. He did what he could, said to Maya that do it right.

MC , regardless if he is on Sage path or not, should confront Chad at one way or another. This is definitely something that Sage need to know, but is really his responsibility, or its Chad's responsibility?

and Chad broke up with Sage. He free to do whatever the he wants. It is Just Sage obsession that she need to find out who is the " Bitch". But, She had not one chance to directly confront Chad, and yet She never did,

She scream, she punch, but She never directly tell him, that I have video evidence of you cheating me, even when he is breaking up with her , She just act abnormal. May be she is afraid of the truth.

I really don't know, I think it's complicated. More so, than telling Heather about Tommy, and most peoples only did tell Heather only because they hope this way they can Fuck her, :ROFLMAO:. basically for selfish reason, not because it's right or wrong:unsure:.
This is a prime example of why good communication is important in a relationship. Sage felt like Chad was cheating on her, yet she never explicitly questioned him on the subject, thus leading to Chad misinterpreting her words as daggers aimed at him for no good reason, and leaving Sage unsatisfied with his behaviour and actions. In a way, it's both of their faults; Chad's fault for not coming clean about what kinds of external relations he was having, and Sage's fault for not being direct and expecting Chad to understand her through subtle hinting.

But even if she had video evidence, since it was taken in the alpha's locker room, Chad would probably expect that the MC was the one who took the video since the jocks were there that day and fought him. Chad isn't dumb. He'd be able to put 2 and 2 together. I think of this as Sage's way of protecting the MC from being antagonised by Chad, which does in fact show that she somewhat cares for the MC.

I was thinking about Sage and her route and it seems that she is quite toxic in a certain way for many reasons.

First you help her when Chad wanted to force her to speak with him and that was the right thing to do but later she tries to make you help her to spy on Chad and that's the firts warning that this girl is no so ok, she noticed that you helped her and liked her and tries to use you.
Later when you see her in her room, she tries to blackmail you into spying again when you asked for your stuff and guitar.
My god, she has your wallet, your phone and your stolen guitar and she tries to negociate, doesn't she realise that if you go to the security she will have a huge problem and risk to get expelled.
That girl doesn't seem to be the honest type of person.
More when you see her again she seems to be the kind of girl who just want some vengeance and fuck with you to get some relief. You are her fuckbuddy nothing more.
And during all the game, she is supposed to be the president of the HOTs but in fact she doesn't give a shit, she has no interest in this anymore, all that counts is Chad.
Even the MC with his huge cock and urges has doubts and asks her to keep some distance and to think about she really wants.

So this girl is an egocentric person, she doesn't care about others, the HOTs, the MC, she wants Chad like a child wants a toy, she uses other people and plays with their feelings.
She is not a bad person, but as she told the MC her education was bad, her parents did not show their feelings and now she is a bit broken and lost.
When i'm with her i have the feeling to be sat on an ejection seat and that she has the finger on the button!
I mean, she IS trouble. It all depends on whether you like trouble or not. I don't see the blackmail part when the MC asks for his stuff and guitar back. The MC was the one who came in and accused her of stealing her guitar without understanding the full story first, and keep in mind this was one of the first few meetings he's had with Sage, thus there was no way Sage knew that the guitar was his either.

Plus, even if the MC went to security, what would they be able to do? After all, there were eyewitnesses that saw him leave their sorority house naked, and he WAS seen stealing a pair of panties. With all this evidence against him, he'd be the perpetrator while the girls in the house would be the victims. There'd be no risk of expulsion for her either, since she actually didn't do anything criminal.

And honestly, that's what fuckbuddies do. They fuck whenever they feel like it, and since she felt like it, she fucked the MC. Sure, it's a form of relief, but it's also intimacy, in a way. There are many cases where fuckbuddies who started out by warning each other to not grow feelings for each other end up with one of them growing feelings for the other. Of course, most of these relationships don't work out, but a select few end up together and have a healthy relationship, so that's something.

I also believe that she still cares a lot for the HOTs. She's the president, after all, but we just don't really see her doing her HOTs work that much. I mean, would you really want DPC to render scenes where Sage just discusses paperwork, finances etc. with Quinn? To add on, she's in her last year of college, about to graduate, and is able to balance out partying and studying. I don't think that's any simple feat. I only wish I could adopt her style of working things out when I start university next year. Would make uni a lot more enjoyable IMO.

But yes, in the end, she's still somewhat broken and lost. That is without a doubt. But her personality lights up my day and I love talking to her in game because she's fun, couple that up with some of the steamiest, hottest sex scene in-game, and that just makes her my favourite character.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You know I have a theory about twins. Maybe it's not Josy, but Josephine. I just can't tell the two apart.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Just to be clear for the Future (y) . Even in your own world, filled with your "unusual" - theories :ROFLMAO:. There is one thing that is Unquestionable Ultimate Absolute Truth : Every Version of Josy is Mine ! :cool:
Twin, Doppelganger, Clone, Alternate Universe, or Parallel dimension, Future, Evil, Whatever you name it, Every Josy is Mine. Understood ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
'' The Moon shines and...You're out of your mind! '' :ROFLMAO:

I get that Troy's hiding this big, potentially devastating secret and what not but he still needs to own up for acting like an absolute cunt to MC for no seemingly good reason despite not knowing the guy.
WTF are you talking about ?! I thought only MC had a Big dick...

• Haha
Reactions: Jxorgx and shazba

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I mostly worked on static renders and dialogue this week. Since I have gotten a good flow with producing art, I will continue to focus on that in general.

I also purchased 22 new songs, but I'm not sure if I will add all of them to this episode or another one. I've added 12 of them so far to episode 8.

Work will likely consist of a mix of posing animations and static renders next week, and I will start production on the special render series that you voted for in this week's poll.

Speaking of the poll, the winner, who will get a special render set in episode 8, is Sally. I hope you enjoyed the slightly different poll for Special renders.

It was a fairly even poll with four front runners, but Sally overtook three out of four polls in the end.

There will be a special 2D art poll for the +$30 tiers starting soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I mostly worked on static renders and dialogue this week. Since I have gotten a good flow with producing art, I will continue to focus on that in general.

I also purchased 22 new songs, but I'm not sure if I will add all of them to this episode or another one. I've added 12 of them so far to episode 8.

Work will likely consist of a mix of posing animations and static renders next week, and I will start production on the special render series that you voted for in this week's poll.

Speaking of the poll, the winner, who will get a special render set in episode 8, is Sally. I hope you enjoyed the slightly different poll for Special renders.

It was a fairly even poll with four front runners, but Sally overtook three out of four polls in the end.

There will be a special 2D art poll for the +$30 tiers starting soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
No good Numbers this week either....:(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes