Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Damn, how the hell did Sally win? I mean there were Quinn, Lily...
What people find in Sally is beyond me :rolleyes:
I'll tell you why she won: haven't had a single scene with her and it's always nice to see different girls getting a render. We've seen Quinn and Lily naked, but not Sally. Hence, Sally.

I have chosen the path of wisdom and peace
The day hath cometh.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
think in this picture does better Maya but
only in this picture, she doesnt look like Maya on any other of her shots .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for me Maya looks like Lita Ford at her thirties. Different eyes but still.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm just playing right now and i just see Burke erasing Mona's scholarship then i just saw that he has the video of Jade and MC on his PC !!!
How did he get that video, the MC was the only one to have it, he showed it to Derek on this playthrough and all the DIK who have seen it later should keep it secret.
So how is this possible, the MC did not share that video during the DIK's party, maybe with Derek before.
Then who sent it to Burke, Derek or another DIK!!!
Is Derek a total asshole who plays the funny guy in front of everybody but is a creep inside. Is it him who used the DIK's PC to send Cathy's pics on Rooster and now Jade's video?
And when i think about Maya and her dad, Derek was supposed to warn her if her dad was coming but Maya thinks Derek is fine and it's her dad who lied to him too, it's hard to believe, but there are more and more strange facts with Derek ?
Now i'm almost sure that there is an asshole between the DIK's, someone who send Cathy's pics and now who got access to the MC's phone. And about that phone, we know that it was not new, so another DIK has access to this phone and hacked it and stole the video ? In my previous playthrough i did not show Jade's video to anybody and this did not happened.
There is something very shady going on with the DIKs, i guess that DPC has something cooking that will kick us in the crotch one day!
Derek is protective of his sister Maya. Mehz is not to be written to this.

Tommy and Quinn are behind most of the badness. I will open your eyes now and even with many screenshots that prove it.

01. Tommy wants Maya and Quinn to have the MC as a toy. Tommy will have convinced Quinn to let Maya join the Hot's. In return, Tommy had to take in the MC. That Quinn wants the MC, I do not have to prove, that should have recognized everyone. Tommy knows Maya from before. In EP5 Maya says that she met Monica (Josy's stepmother) and Tommy (Josy's stepbrother) when she visited Josy. Tommy tells Rusty that he told him about Maya and got scared when he found out that it was Derek's sister. Look at the faces of Tommy and Rusty. They were both up to something with Maya. But I think that was when Tommy abandoned the plans he had with Maya. There could have been several reasons for Tommy wanting Maya. Maybe he wanted to alienate Maya from Josy to spite Josy, maybe to get top quality drugs from Nora, who I believe is a doctor. There's a lot of reasons there.
But Quinn wanted to keep the MC as a toy and after Tommy gave up his plan with Maya, Quinn wanted to take over Maya as a toy because the MC was hot for Maya.

02. Tommy and Quinn make a date to Verat at the DIK's and the HOT's, because of their party fun. On one of the screenshots it is clearly written.
that Tommy is getting in the way of Sage and Chad's relationship. We also have written proof that Rusty is getting the alcohol. (Where does the best vodka come from? Rusty City) We also find out who is there. A screenshot could be a clue that Tommy and Quinn were counting on nothing happening to Rusty because of the Cathy Cluck. I just wonder what Tommy is getting extra money for. Pink Rose maybe? Prostitution? We already knew that Rusty doesn't spend money on drugs. How far Jamie and Leon get involved I don't know either. But the following screenshot suggests that it has something to do with the Pink Rose, because Jamie and Leon will work there. I suspect that Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the DIK Mansion and the Cathy Cluck.

03. Quinn is probably using Sage to get the Preps party.

04. time to chess, which Quinn always mentions. If you pay the guy at the soda machine in EP1 a soda, when you get to Derek in EP4 you get the money back and the guy asks you if he should join the chess club or not. Could be good for the MC.

05: In the first screenshot, Rhiona is just leaving the building. Look who is standing together in the second screenshot. MC and Jade in the background and Derek. And who is Quinn pointing his finger at? What is between Jade and the MC, Quinn will know from Bert because he likes to talk under beer. Rhiona will have visited Bert, the headphones on Bert's shelf tell me that. Who do you think sent the picture of Jade and the MC to Stephen Burke. Quinn was involved.

06. I don't have any screenshots for this now, but think about where the points for the Pack Quest are in the DIK Mansion. They are placed in places that offer very good views of various rooms. These will be cameras. But the strange thing is, there are none in Tommy's room. I don't know about the HOT's because I haven't done the Pack Quest yet.

07. why my last published theory about Derek, Maya and Josy's revenge on the HOT's (Quinn) might be is because that's what Derek and the MC discussed after the cumpetition. But I'm not taking screenshots of that now because I don't feel like it anymore.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just to be clear for the Future (y) . Even in your own world, filled with your "unusual" - theories :ROFLMAO:. There is one thing that is Unquestionable Ultimate Absolute Truth : Every Version of Josy is Mine ! :cool:
Twin, Doppelganger, Clone, Alternate Universe, or Parallel dimension, Future, Evil, Whatever you name it, Every Josy is Mine. Understood ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good :) (y)
Also the inflatable Josy's? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just noticed something strange. The photo of Josy and the MC from EP1, Josy wanted to send the MC later. But she never did. Nevertheless, he has the photo in EP4.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes