Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Just a question why isn't this game in the Latest Updates section ? I was following this game since Acting Lessons was done and just stumbled on to this thread cause of seeing it in the latest replies section.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The game is in the Latest updates section. Currently 4th most recent game.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Looks absolutely stunning also a lot of thought put into it .... can't talk too much about generell mood of the game ... yet anyway ... but it feels like choices only happen in absolutes either you are nice or rude and then you have to choose one path only and there is no middle ground ... that is what it feels like to me at least for now
whatever
it is awesome for now at least am eager for how the story progresses

also I dunno how you go about doing stuff like signature pics and stuff but I could resist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
The roster so far is good but none of them seem to come close to Rena, or in my case of tastes, Melissa.
Not to sound pushy or anything it's only 0.1 after all.
Gotta admit, no Missy or Smurf yet... but some of the ladies come pretty close. This may be 0.1, but it delivers. Interesting characters, interesting situations... multiple threads moving at the same time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
New game by Dr Pink ? might try it later once I am in a more happy place as I remember his warning after he finished AL saying it wont be as bad, but not play it if you were in a bad place emotionally...

The girls are cute as all hell though, my least favorites being the one with the piercings on her eyebrow, and possibly the red-head due to Leah, and this being a Dr Pink game...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am currently drawn to Isabella. I need no others, so the rest of you feel free to feast on anyone else.

Reactions: ugz2

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Game looks really good but I think that there are no benefits on playing chick because dick gets way more sex scenes where chick gets none extra scenes, and could anyone tell me where did i missed the brawler minigame for last josy render in first row?

Reactions: kymico

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
I think that's the best game I ever played
And I think I played them all.
, I think animation is even better than - Betrayed
.And from Milfy City
I would be happy if anyone had a recommendation for a game with such good animation.
In any case waiting for the continuation

Reactions: toga2021
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes