OFT

Jan 6, 2020
forgive the scene where josy kicks tommy in his parts in which episode is it?

It's in Episode 6 if you don't fight Tommy after he hits you.

Josy asks in class how you got the black eye, and later gives Tommy the boot fuck:

Boot fuck.jpg

EDIT: I think you might have to be on the MJ route to actually see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker and Bassio

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Ida is the red-haired fat one in the background. Micha is the small blonde and reports later again separately. the SMS of Derek also refers to the woman say yes and mean no and vice versa.
Micha is Ida but this time she doesn't just hide behind her friend - she stole her identity :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
If so, behind the pictures of the other girls are most likely Josy, Sage, Maya, Jill etc.:rolleyes::eek::oops:
I won't even be surprised if it's appeared to be truth. There is hints about it in dialog with Leon. Like to be careful with what and to whom you're texting.

Maybe not all of them but some may pretend to be some of that swyper girls just to check MC; catfishing not a new thing nowadays.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yep, that kicking scene appears during phone call with Maya and Josy when they call to wish happy birthday (I mean MC calls them). This only happens if you're on their route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's in Episode 6 if you don't fight Tommy after he hits you.

Josy asks in class how you got the black eye, and later gives Tommy the boot fuck:

View attachment 1312663

the strange thing is that she apparently does this even if you are just friends (always provided you have not beaten Tommy)

or at least something unpleasant happens to Tommy's testicles anyway...

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I mean... she clearly doesn't like her brother, and even if she and the MC are just friends, they did get pretty close over the brief time they've known each other. Not hard to imagine she'd take an excuse to kick Tommy in the balls, especially since he snitched on her to their dad at some point.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Thats what i like to see, but probably is not gonna happen.
It will probably happen just not in episode 8. I just hope none of them will die before it will happen. I dont want to get burned again.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Black suit her so well, but it is indeed hard to see those ass cheeks. :love:
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 17-04-40-19.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 18-22-46-75.png

He need to learn a little bit more on how he should use lighting on Skin tight black leggings. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especially if Josy will be Catwoman, He need to make sure that We could clearly See Josy toned body in that Latex/ Leather bodysuit

BeingADIK 2021-07-22 20-46-11-34.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 20-46-26-51.png
I apologize for the spam, shazba " love letter to Josy, " , made me emotional:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with you on everything Shazba.

But you keep talking about AL and that DPC loves drama etc. Now there is Josy. Actually the perfect girl. There is nothing wrong with her. But that's exactly why she's the perfect choice for a drama. She doesn't have to be an axe murderer.

By the way, this is one of my favorite pictures of Josy.:love:
does a girl have to have a dark side to be interesting?

Isn't it enough for Josy to always be at the mercy of her feelings in a constant cycle of temptation, repentance, blaming someone (usually Maya), and escape?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes