shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man people don't want to believe sage had sex with chad do you think they'll be okay with girls pursuing their own relationships
That's just how it has to be in all these games. Even the mcs' moms are not allowed to have had sex with their own husbands. The mc has to have been conceived via invitro fertilisation, that way only the mc has been through that vagina (either going in or coming out). Players have feelings you know, it's just too traumatic to think any girl in the universe is thinking about anyone else but the mc! :ROFLMAO:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's just how it has to be in all these games. Even the mcs' moms are not allowed to have had sex with their own husbands. The mc has to have been conceived via invitro fertilisation, that way only the mc has been through that vagina (either going in or coming out). Players have feelings you know, it's just too traumatic to think any girl in the universe is thinking about anyone else but the mc! :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. However, this trend is beginning to turn. I know more and more developers who no longer want to take part in this "NTR hysteria" and now also incorporate other men who are also sexually active into their games. There are also more and more gamers who accept that too. It gets always better accepted. (y)

Sure, this development will take years. The haters are still too many and persistent. I suspect it has something to do with the age of the them. But gamers will have to get used to the fact that in the near future they will no longer be "the only dick in the town" in more and more games. :cool:

That doesn't mean that the harem and vanilla games will disappear, don't worry. But the range of games will increase.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Riona/Camila must have also slept with quite a few guys, and Sarah/Melanie too ofc lol. As long as it isn't explicitly shown, players like to pretend MC is the only option around.
I suppose it's just all fantasy fulfillment, as yes, Riona and Camila obviously have plenty of sex with other people, but they offer themselves to the MC "for free" because he's just so much hotter and better than all the rest. Quinn is stone cold with any other guy, but softens up with the MC and only for the MC. In fact, virtually all of the women in BaD are having plenty of sex with other people, or at least aren't virgins. The only exception is Jill, as far as I can tell. Even Maya is having sex with someone else.

But I love that the anti-NTR hysteria is being countered. MMF threesomes aren't really in my fantasy wheelhouse, but I could see that potentially being a possibility in BaD. Derek seems like the obvious partner for such a scheme, but he's such a dufus, I'm not sure he's the right pick. Maybe Jacob or even Tommy?

Jul 12, 2021
How many Diks and Jocks are there in total?
Quite a few although I'm sure not every DIK/Jock gets lucky like that- it's hard to imagine Riona/Camila agreeing to sleep with Dawe for any price, instead it seems Arieth goes around the jocks more often lol.

And for the DIKs, I'd say Jacob/Rusty have been around their fair share of HOTs, Tommy seems likely but the HOTs know his gf is Heather so they might not be so willing to fuck him. He and Quinn were close but idk if they ever got up to anything sexual. And John Boy seems pretty loyal to Elena.

Reactions: ksuha

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I suppose it's just all fantasy fulfillment, as yes, Riona and Camila obviously have plenty of sex with other people, but they offer themselves to the MC "for free" because he's just so much hotter and better than all the rest. Quinn is stone cold with any other guy, but softens up with the MC and only for the MC. In fact, virtually all of the women in BaD are having plenty of sex with other people, or at least aren't virgins. The only exception is Jill, as far as I can tell. Even Maya is having sex with someone else.

But I love that the anti-NTR hysteria is being countered. MMF threesomes aren't really in my fantasy wheelhouse, but I could see that potentially being a possibility in BaD. Derek seems like the obvious partner for such a scheme, but he's such a dufus, I'm not sure he's the right pick. Maybe Jacob or even Tommy?
I remember Quinn saying that she has never sucked a man's cock and the main character is the only one whose cock she sucks. Quinn is a whore, but she singled out the main character among the others.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quite a few although I'm sure not every DIK/Jock gets lucky like that- it's hard to imagine Riona/Camila agreeing to sleep with Dawe for any price, instead it seems Arieth goes around the jocks more often lol.

And for the DIKs, I'd say Jacob/Rusty have been around their fair share of HOTs, Tommy seems likely but the HOTs know his gf is Heather so they might not be so willing to fuck him. He and Quinn were close but idk if they ever got up to anything sexual. And John Boy seems pretty loyal to Elena.
To be a Quinn fan you are omitting something that Quinn told Riona about sorority economics last semester not to say last year, She told Riona that they did well thanks to Riona "working a lot"

In a nutshell she fucked or sucked cocks or both I don't think some guys have so much money for Quinn and Riona to make enough money

With Camila apparently if Quinn made her fuck Burker as she wanted to happen with Mona but we already know what happened to the final

But Camila I don't think she has fucked a couple of guys the MC is not a bank to support a society like theirs alone unless he's rich but even Pink Rose's women are more expensive than Quinn's girls

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
The secret is that she is not smiling...
But she is! 0 - 1

Since you are a fan of Isabella why DPC has not given a single Preview of her? Is the same applying to Maya on EP7? Because that only confirms that there will be sex with her
Or a psychotic breakdown. Please be a psychotic breakdown. Either way any preview of Isabella might be spoilery so he needs to handpick one carefully.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
To be a Quinn fan you are omitting something that Quinn told Riona about sorority economics last semester not to say last year, She told Riona that they did well thanks to Riona "working a lot"

In a nutshell she fucked or sucked cocks or both I don't think some guys have so much money for Quinn and Riona to make enough money

With Camila apparently if Quinn made her fuck Burker as she wanted to happen with Mona but we already know what happened to the final

But Camila I don't think she has fucked a couple of guys the MC is not a bank to support a society like theirs alone unless he's rich but even Pink Rose's women are more expensive than Quinn's girls
I remember he said that he spent $ 500 on group sex with Riona and Quinn. So I think yes he is one of the most important sponsors of HOT.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes