Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
That's just how it has to be in all these games. Even the mcs' moms are not allowed to have had sex with their own husbands. The mc has to have been conceived via invitro fertilisation, that way only the mc has been through that vagina (either going in or coming out). Players have feelings you know, it's just too traumatic to think any girl in the universe is thinking about anyone else but the mc! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I understand that player have feelings but man people's argument is chad is gay so he can't have sex with girls I mean come on that's just stupid

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's just how it has to be in all these games. Even the mcs' moms are not allowed to have had sex with their own husbands. The mc has to have been conceived via invitro fertilisation, that way only the mc has been through that vagina (either going in or coming out). Players have feelings you know, it's just too traumatic to think any girl in the universe is thinking about anyone else but the mc! :ROFLMAO:
certainly it is much easier for a developer to avoid complaints from his patreons in this way, but some have this courage.

I don't even want to say if it's right or wrong, in the end they want to sell a product and if the people who pay them are OK with it they are always right (and DPC can't be told anything about that).

i'm not talking about NTR but about the minimum of realism for which a girl with a boyfriend has sex, or a beautiful girl for whom the protagonist doesn't feel interest looks around and settles down

in BADIK even prostitutes have a hard time having sex (with anyone other than MCs) ....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Since you are a fan of Isabella why DPC has not given a single Preview of her? Is the same applying to Maya on EP7? Because that only confirms that there will be sex with her
1630348294524.png

When DPC decides to postpone it again for storytelling reasons (or to stretch out the content as much as possible), my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day will be ruined, thanks to you AchedCroissant! :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in BADIK even prostitutes have a hard time having sex (with anyone other than MCs) ....
:unsure:. How do you know this?:ROFLMAO: Because you don't see it ? Are you suggesting that DPC should waste the precious development time to start to Render images or even animations, that shown that Rio, or Camy sucking somone else dick? Or Envy serving an another " Costumer " in the VIP room ?.:ROFLMAO:

I agree with the part, that if you don't care about a character, there is nothing wrong with it if that character find love elsewhere. Of course that could limit her presence in the game unless she find someone in your circle, a friend or something. Even there you should not seen their private time, and you don't have knowledge about it. In a real life example , in "realism". You would not seen the date in the Mall between Jill and Tybalt, in a 3rd person view. But you can still "know" about it if they tell you , " oh yeah we went to a date" . So we can't demand realism, otherwise, all the scene we would see are just the ones interactions that MC has with others. Just like in real life, you don't know what the girl is doing, when you not around and dont see it.
The game has more freedom in this one, because it's a novel. But if you are not in Josy and Maya path for example, you don't see their sex scene in episode 6, but it does not mean they are not fucking with each other :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's kinda low key creepy how much Jill's face morphs between episodes and different scenes. Doesn't even look like the same person at times
No doubt but I think the prevailing opinion is that her smile does the most damage. Almost all of her non-smile faces look pretty good. I'm oddly fascinated by her non-smiling, semi-profile, slightly upturned head. I don't know why, but I can't take my eyes off of her in that pose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I'm terrified to see her sans makeup. She never takes it off, even in bed. I got one brief render during the prep mansion sleepover where it half disappears (eye shadow at like 50%) for a second, only to immediately reappear. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing Jill au naturel. I definitely don't want to see her with untrimmed brows. You know there's a uni-bush brow waiting to sprout.

Sometimes I wonder if she was bullied because she has really bad complexion or scars or something and that's why she wears heavy makeup all of the time.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
huh!? i am pretty sure they've fucked around.

this brings up one of the biggest problems ntr has, which is the fact it eats up lots of panel time. Basically devs have to take content from mc & waste it on other things. If this game had ntr in it, it would either have to sacrifice the mcs journey, it makes it less about him & more about girls fucking around OR it would get bloated like crazy, just imagine having to follow girls around to see who each of them fucks, how time consuming is that for the dev? We can just assume camilla & lily & whoever gets fucked offpanel & be done with it.

The way I see it avns with female protagonists are better suited for cheating on dudes, humiliating them, getting gang banged & stuff which ntr crowd likes.

Reactions: Darg and ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's kinda low key creepy how much Jill's face morphs between episodes and different scenes. Doesn't even look like the same person at times
I would not go as far as say she does not look like the same person, but Jill indeed a character that probably DPC is not fully satisfied with. I never said, that He might not tweak her here and there. But not as drastically as some might claim. And the Quality is constantly improving, the biggest is obviously episode 7 thanks to the new GPUs. In the recent image, Jill looks absolutely Stunning:love:.
The place seem like a Backyard, the lighting source coming from left, may be some outside party going on, and Jill just arrived there may be. :unsure:. The expression a little bit of a " Hey there ",

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1379601

When DPC decides to postpone it again for storytelling reasons (or to stretch out the content as much as possible), my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day will be ruined, thanks to you AchedCroissant! :Kappa:
You'll get it in ep. 8 bro. MC/Bella have done everything they can do sexually without actual vag intercourse, so it's time. Also, MC is politely agreeing to all of Bella's requests and even taking her on a romantic Felice style Italian dinner date. What woman can resist pizza and spaghetti? :unsure: Any more delay at this point would just be cruel and unnecessary punishment and DPC would therefore reveal himself to be a sadist. I've said this before, but two entire seasons without full sex with a main LI? No way. Jill is an exception you understand because she is a nervous virgin, but Bella? Nope

Of course, I do also believe that James will return very soon after sex and that will prevent a continuous fuckfest for an episode or so, but at least you'll get your fix and that should hold you over until you can murder James and bury his corpse in Bella's garden...next to her parents. :oops:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You'll get it in ep. 8 bro. MC/Bella have done everything they can do sexually without actual vag intercourse, so it's time. Also, MC is politely agreeing to all of Bella's requests and even taking her on a romantic Felice style Italian dinner date. What woman can resist pizza and spaghetti? :unsure: Any more delay at this point would just be cruel and unnecessary punishment and DPC would therefore reveal himself to be a sadist. I've said this before, but two entire seasons without full sex with a main LI? No way. Jill is an exception you understand because she is a nervous virgin, but Bella? Nope

Of course, I do also believe that James will return very soon after sex and that will prevent a continuous fuckfest for an episode or so, but at least you'll get your fix and that should hold you over until you can murder James and bury his corpse in Bella's garden...next to her parents. :oops:
Honestly, knowing DPC he'll just make James show up at the door right before we penetrate Bella and then he'll really find out if Coinzell's Soviet WW2 tank can wreck his house with one shot. :KEK:

But seriously though, after the date would be the perfect setup for it (unless we run into James or even worse - Jill, on the way back to Bella's house) and postponing it again serves no purpose, because he also doesn't reveal what's in the locked room or whatever happened with James, so Bella's story can't progress at all.

Maya was confused about her feelings for MC, she always thought she was a lesbian and here she is having feelings for a guy. Postponing her scene to episode 5 (or 6, I don't exactly remember when we got her first sex scene) was understandable. Jill is an old school virgin, waiting for the perfect moment, that is also understandable. So by DPC's own logic, episode 8 should be the right time to pull the trigger on Bella, if he wants to also end the episode with the James' return cliffhanger.

Plus, I believe we can always hire Magnar to whack James and get rid of the body, he probably would understand our feelings for Bella and help us with the situation. I've always said it - Magnar is a better bro than Derek. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure:. How do you know this?:ROFLMAO: Because you don't see it ? Are you suggesting that DPC should waste the precious development time to start to Render images or even animations, that shown that Rio, or Camy sucking somone else dick? Or Envy serving an another " Costumer " in the VIP room ?.:ROFLMAO:

I agree with the part, that if you don't care about a character, there is nothing wrong with it if that character find love elsewhere. Of course that could limit her presence in the game unless she find someone in your circle, a friend or something. Even there you should not seen their private time, and you don't have knowledge about it. In a real life example , in "realism". You would not seen the date in the Mall between Jill and Tybalt, in a 3rd person view. But you can still "know" about it if they tell you , " oh yeah we went to a date" . So we can't demand realism, otherwise, all the scene we would see are just the ones interactions that MC has with others. Just like in real life, you don't know what the girl is doing, when you not around and dont see it.
The game has more freedom in this one, because it's a novel. But if you are not in Josy and Maya path for example, you don't see their sex scene in episode 6, but it does not mean they are not fucking with each other :ROFLMAO:.
I don't really understand what you mean...

the only effusion between Chad and Sage we've seen is a kiss on the forehead, why else would DPC have to do too many renders?:confused:

Maya and Josy, for whom he had already rendered, instead he doesn't show them to us if they don't practice for MC why? (while when MC is still in the game we can see them...)

simply not to have problems, simply because of this

there is no particular additional work, just a few lines of dialogue.
the sentence about the prostitutes was clearly an exaggeration, but even if it's obvious that they have sex the only one we've seen on duty is Mona deserting, Quinn is not on the menu for the others etc etc
it's DPC's choice to avoid complaints, and he' s probably right to avoid problems.

how come instead there's no problem to let us know that Heather, Arieth, Elena and Tanya are having sex? in this case letting us know would be a waste of time? they're simply not in the MC menu (for now, I don't believe in the future either)

I repeat: I am not talking about NTR

Reactions: dalli_x and mindern

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

the only effusion between Chad and Sage we've seen is a kiss on the forehead, why else would DPC have to do too many renders?:confused:

Maya and Josy, for whom he had already rendered, instead he doesn't show them to us if they don't practice for MC why? (while when MC is still in the game we can see them...)

the sentence about the prostitutes was clearly an exaggeration, but even if it's obvious that they have sex the only one we've seen on duty is Mona deserting, Quinn is not on the menu for the others etc etc
it's DPC's choice to avoid complaints, and he' s probably right to avoid problems.

how come instead there's no problem to let us know that Heather, Arieth, Elena and Tanya are having sex? in this case letting us know would be a waste of time? they're simply not in the MC menu (for now, I don't believe in the future either)

Problem is there’s actual NTR and then there’s the weird version of it the internet uses.

Far too many people online think NTR is when a girl gets with anyone other than the player character. Sex with their husband? NTR. Not a Virgin? NTR. MC’s conception via the sexual union of their parents? NTR. DPC is screwed either way.

No way DPC could show any girl with anyone else based on previous responses. Being a Rockstar had at least mods (if not a retcon) removing a blowjob someone other than MC got. That Element 4-something removed a girl being a prostitute prior to any relationship with the MC.

It actively damages the writing in a lot of cases. Why setup so many characters as in relationships if you’re not even gonna show them kissing or spending time together? I don’t wanna see full blown contextless sex scenes but they’re so afraid of NTR few western VN writers even acknowledge anyone being with anyone who isn’t the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Problem is there’s actual NTR and then there’s the weird version of it the internet uses.

Far too many people online think NTR is when a girl gets with anyone other than the player character. Sex with their husband? NTR. Not a Virgin? NTR. MC’s conception via the sexual union of their parents? NTR. DPC is screwed either way.

No way DPC could show any girl with anyone else based on previous responses. Being a Rockstar had at least mods (if not a retcon) removing a blowjob someone other than MC got. That Element 4-something removed a girl being a prostitute prior to any relationship with the MC.

It actively damages the writing in a lot of cases. Why setup so many characters as in relationships if you’re not even gonna show them kissing or spending time together? I don’t wanna see full blown contextless sex scenes but they’re so afraid of NTR few western VN writers even acknowledge anyone being with anyone who isn’t the MC.
the pressure that these NTR terrapaths put on the developers is enormous, so, again, I understand that DPC does not want to look for trouble.

but let's not say it couldn't be done differently, it's a choice, a comfortable and understandable one.

other developers feel like facing it (and I repeat: I'm not talking about NTR), they allow LIs to introduce themselves when engaged, actively, to others and in case when the story with MC ends or doesn't start at all they end up with other characters, surely they are not the majority but not even 0,0001%.

May 12, 2021
i'm not talking about NTR but about the minimum of realism for which a girl with a boyfriend has sex, or a beautiful girl for whom the protagonist doesn't feel interest looks around and settles down

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying/want. Do you want DPC to create scenes with LIs that you are not interested in having sex with someone else?
If you are not interested in those LIs why are you interested in watching them have sex with others? If so, that doesn't really add up.

I don't see where the realism is for DPC to do sex scenes of the LIs that the MC is not interested in and I don't think the MC would get in a corner to spy on the LIs having sex with others like a creep.
None of that is very realistic and doesn't go with the tone that the game has set from the beginning, it seems a bit late to come to talk about this kind of thing considering how advanced BADIK is in development.
I haven't seen complaints about Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and also Quinn that they basically prostitute themselves and I guess there are none (not enough to matter at least) mainly because they aren't main LIs (although from Quinn it is not known for now) and because the prostitution scenes with their clients haven't been shown, only the MC's prostitution scenes have been shown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when it will be basically useless and will remain something confined to a few renders (and I don't even take that for granted).

apart from Maya and Josy and Bella with her husband, the other two are not likely to be paired with anyone.

I'm confused, in the quote above you first say that it would be only a few renders if some LI ends up with someone other than the MC and now you say that it would be some lines of dialogue.
I'm not sure what you're talking about right now. About the endings? That the game should/could show us the relationship of the LIs with other people than the MC in depth before the ends of the game?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If this season finale the MC has sex with Isabella, I personally would already be a good closing so for the third without excuse it would be with Jill

But the problem with her damn virginity is that she is more closed-minded than Maya's father because she is not even able to tell the MC to stay with her at least to sleep together as happened in chapter 7 in her room

She is too stupid in that sense DPC is making her look stupid no matter how much he wants to excuse her by saying that she is a virgin

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

how come instead there's no problem to let us know that Heather, Arieth, Elena and Tanya are having sex? in this case letting us know would be a waste of time?

I don't know what you aiming here. :ROFLMAO:. Why the fuck would we need to know who having sex life and who doesn't?
And this part is even Funny because we have the knowledge, Arieth is fucked pretty much by everyone, Tommy Fucked Tania, and Heather. and etc etc. Why the fuck we would actually have to see that? Even for one Fucking render or two. it is not important . waste of time .
Unless, MC is walking on when someone is Fucking and he Witnessed it. :ROFLMAO:
Realistically speaking we should have not seen at least 60% of the game, because MC is nowhere near. Why would we need to See heather try to Deepthroat Tommy? :ROFLMAO:.
of course this same logic apply to Josy and Maya, or any of the Flashback actually. But these are loopholes , because it's connected to the MC or the story, where as a random sex scene involving Rio and a costumer, does add nothing beside porn. which is pointless waste of development time. If it's not involve us. :ROFLMAO:.

so let's say Jill find love, outside of MC , may be with Rusty, we go out of a "double date", and after MC and his girl, go to their room, and Jill and Rusty goes to their own
why would we need to see as Rusy fucks Jill in the ass ? Instead of the Scene with us the MC and His girl ?

It seem like you actually talking about NTR, otherwise I don't know what you aiming at, may be my poor english :(.:cry:

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
If this season finale the MC has sex with Isabella, I personally would already be a good closing so for the third without excuse it would be with Jill

But the problem with her damn virginity is that she is more closed-minded than Maya's father because she is not even able to tell the MC to stay with her at least to sleep together as happened in chapter 7 in her room

She is too stupid in that sense DPC is making her look stupid no matter how much he wants to excuse her by saying that she is a virgin
That's why he needs to hire some people
Sometimes story don't make any sense

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I still don't understand the point here. I assume you have an Ex girlfriend right ?
Do you actually stalked her and followed her to her home, and watched her getting fucked by someone else ? Otherwise, you are not witness of her life , only when you are in her presence. So you could actully see her kissing her new BF if you are there , but that is all . felicemastronzo seem suggest, DPC should spend time to Show us these characters private time with each other when we are not presented. But that is not important to the story or for us.
Technically we should have not seen the scenes between Tybalt and Jill, only the Tennis Date, because we are there. but this is the loophole of the novel aspect. But it does not have to extended beyond this.

This is not hurting the writing, what nonsense is this ? It would be a waste of giant fucking time if we see a random, date between Elena and JohnnyBoy. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes