`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
But the problem with her damn virginity is that she is more closed-minded than Maya's father because she is not even able to tell the MC to stay with her at least to sleep together as happened in chapter 7 in her room

She is too stupid in that sense DPC is making her look stupid no matter how much he wants to excuse her by saying that she is a virgin
I don't understand how that is stupid :unsure:

I explained about Jill's Character long ago in this Post that It's because of her family's expectations and restrictions that she is like this. The more appropriate term for Jill in that Ep7 scene should be that she is shy and inexperienced in talking/asking things like this.

For comparison, Jill is more of a romantic character whereas Sage is more of a sex-loving character, which she is. There are very less romantic moments with Sage and more of sexual moments/talk.

DPC already did a great job by giving each girl a different personality. One can choose Quinn, One can choose Josy, One can choose Bella. You can't blame DPC for adding no lewd scene for Jill, she is not like other girls, if you are that thirsty for sex scenes, there are other girls, go for them.

Jill is loved by those who prefer romance more than anything else IMO. There is a positive sexual tension between Jill and MC which I love and maybe some others too.

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
so let's say Jill find love, outside of MC , may be with Rusty, we go out of a "double date", and after MC and his girl, go to their room, and Jill and Rusty goes to their own
why would we need to see as Rusy fucks Jill in the ass ? Instead of the Scene with us the MC and His girl ?
So Jill was the best example you could have given? Is this the punishment for giving a facepalm to your post? Okay (y) :cautious:

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
I made a fix for JoiPlay, removing the android restrictions. If you're interested.
My apologies, but I'm not precisely sure what you mean? You fixed the minigames or the buggy interface? Because, if the latter, I'm definitely interested.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If this season finale the MC has sex with Isabella, I personally would already be a good closing so for the third without excuse it would be with Jill

But the problem with her damn virginity is that she is more closed-minded than Maya's father because she is not even able to tell the MC to stay with her at least to sleep together as happened in chapter 7 in her room

She is too stupid in that sense DPC is making her look stupid no matter how much he wants to excuse her by saying that she is a virgin
That's why he needs to hire some people
Sometimes story don't make any sense

I explained about Jill's Character long ago in this Post that It's because of her family's expectations and restrictions that she is like this. The more appropriate term for Jill in that Ep7 scene should be that she is shy and inexperienced in talking/asking things like this.

For comparison, Jill is more of a romantic character whereas Sage is more of a sex-loving character, which she is. There are very less romantic moments with Sage and more of sexual moments/talk.

DPC already did a great job by giving each girl a different personality. One can choose Quinn, One can choose Josy, One can choose Bella. You can't blame DPC for adding no lewd scene for Jill, she is not like other girls, if you are that thirsty for sex scenes, there are other girls, go for them.

Jill is loved by those who prefer romance more than anything else IMO. There is a positive sexual tension between Jill and MC which I love and maybe some others too.
You're spot on that the game has girls tailored for various tastes. The funny thing is we typically complain about the girls that don't suit us in the game even when plenty of other ones do. Look at all the disdain aimed at poor old Madame Rose! No ones forcing us to go to the VIP lounge (but it so should have been Nicole :cry:).

Complaining that one character, out of so many, won't give it up, is pretty greedy. And I agree, that Jill isn't there to drag the game on, she's there to appeal to the type of guys who want a solid relationship before sex, and find the idea of a shy girl endearing.

It's a different thing to have dated a girl for a year or more and you still aren't getting past first base (unless you're Chad, then that would be quite convenient), but in Jill's case it's only been a few weeks and the MC has only been on a couple of dates with her. In spite of the "rules" that Jill is worried about, there are no fucking rules.

What's interesting about Jill is she isn't some kind of a prude, she just missed the boat in her teenage years (probably due to some controlling parents or whatever), and now she is terrified her inexperience will embarrass her. Remember, her bullshit about wanting the first time to be perfect wasn't the truth; she's just scared she'll suck at sex - little does she realise we're all hoping she'll suck. :sneaky:

So yeah, the game is filled with clichéd chicks to suit all kinks, and if you don't like one, move on. Just remember, Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill, Bella, Derek, the DIKs and the HOTs will still be in the mc's life; they're his friends, and a pretty fucking cool group of friends it is. Enjoy the ride, fuck the girl you like (and if that's Jill, just jerk off in your dorm from time-to-time, your time will come), and just be glad you're not sneaking into your drugged out sister's room to motor boat her tits because you're a total fucking psycho.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
if he wants to also end the episode with the James' return cliffhanger.
A route-ending cliffhanger sure, but I can't see that being the episode-ending cliffhanger since you can completely skip Bella's route.

For the actual episode-ending cliffhanger I'm guessing something like the MC stumbling upon Quinn accidentally ODing on the Chekhov's gun coke from ep 7's ending, thereby setting up her little operation being blown wide open and rocking the HOTs in the following episode/s.

Last edited:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Side note. If this is the beginning of the formal dating process then you/MC will have to make it official with Jill. That means no more fooling around with other girls. That will be a requirement for Jill to do anything sexual with MC imo.
I am wondering if it would go on like Fetish Locator. There is a lot of differences between both the games. But I seriosly don't like that idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
Jul 12, 2021

Exactly, I mean sure I understand people getting impatient for the Jill scene but it’s not a case of forcibly using her first time to drag out the plot. That’s just the way her character is designed and within the context of the story it really hasn’t been that long since she’s gotten to know the MC so it doesn’t make sense for her to just sleep with him so soon.

It’s clear she really wants to but she’s scared. She has a lot of issues with self confidence in general- she’s worried about her piano playing, she can’t gather the courage to ask MC to stay, hell she can’t even ask Tybalt to fuck off, so it’s not like she can automatically be ok with letting MC into her pants this quick.

Those on the Jill path can just fuck sidechicks until then and later stop to be monogamous, otherwise Josy is right there who’s a good girl like Jill but also sexually active.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
kinda stuck at a party where i have to talk to people in the DIK house where a photo of a professor has been linked seems the only guy i have left to talk to is Tommy and he keep saying not now as if i was missing something?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
You need to talk to everyone - or at least all the DIKs - before talking to him again. Check the task list on your phone.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am wondering if it would go on like Fetish Locator. There is a lot of differences between both the games. But I seriosly don't like that idea.
:unsure: I've never played FL, so I'm not sure which idea that is. I'm assuming you mean the part about not fooling around when you're on the Jill path? DPC has so far allowed it, but I know once you go exclusive she won't accept that behaviour. I still believe a promise from you to Jill (to be her exclusive boyfriend) is the only way she will allow sexual activity, of whatever type. I'll bet DPC will let you "cheat" on Jill for a while, but eventually she will find out and your relationship and Jill's heart will be devastated.

Those on the Jill path can just fuck sidechicks until then and later stop to be monogamous, otherwise Josy is right there who’s a good girl like Jill but also sexually active.
Be careful overindulging with side chicks even if you aren't yet exclusive with Jill.. If you are on the Jill path and are unironically interested in "romance" then I would not be banging every girl you can on the side. If you truly want what Jill is offering, then you should probably go easy and try not to Genghis your way through B&R. There are other LIs and playthroughs for that, like you and others have mentioned...unless the goal is to see Jill break.

There are a few dudes on here who are genuinely after a sweet story of young love, but I am not among them. I have a Jill-only playthrough because I think it will eventually be rewarded with the best (Jill) content and because I know there is nothing DPC loves more than punishing a manwhore.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are a few dudes on here who are genuinely after a sweet story of young love, but I am not among them. I have a Jill-only playthrough because I think it will eventually be rewarded with the best (Jill) content and because I know there is nothing DPC loves more than punishing a manwhore.
it's all publicity

DPC wants you to feel guilty, so it can't wait for you to make mistakes, it will make you make them, rest assured.o_O

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In my opinion, DPC will go with the LI's in the direction that the MC must decide whether he wants a LI or not. If the games has chosen a LI, the MC should also stay with it. DPC gives the MC the opportunity to have dates with all LI's. After that, DPC makes it a little harder for us. Have you ever thought that it is not important with how many girls the MC fucks? Maybe it is only important how many girls want to fuck with the MC.

A decent woman in real life will be fascinated by a man who has or had sex with many women for a certain time. But nothing permanent will come out of it.

In contrast, a woman will fight for a man who is desired by many women, but is faithful.

That's why DPC will have introduced jealousy in Jill and I wouldn't be surprised if he implements that for all LI's.

Also, I assume that by the end of EP8 the MC will have decided which girl he wants. The exception will probably be Josy and Maya. But this decision is already made in EP4, whether the MC should interact romantically or amicably with the two. From EP9 on, new problems will be added to the existing ones by the MC. I think for example that the MC must bring the not chosen LI's together with other guys. In EP7 the MC already plays Armor. I think of Jacob and Derek.:cool:

What options are there for the LI's if the MC didn't choose them?

Jill: Rusty, possibly Jonathan (depends on his age)
Isabella: James, Neil, possibly Jonathan (Depends on his age).
Sage: Chad and Troy, Anthony
Quinn (I know she is not a LI, but a Banner Girl): Tommy
Josy: Maya, Anthony
Maya: Josy, I don't know

That's how I see development BaD from EP9.:unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Be careful overindulging with side chicks even if you aren't yet exclusive with Jill.. If you are on the Jill path and are unironically interested in "romance" then I would not be banging every girl you can on the side. If you truly want what Jill is offering, then you should probably go easy and try not to Genghis your way through B&R. There are other LIs and playthroughs for that, like you and others have mentioned...unless the goal is to see Jill break.
Never believe a girl when she tells you it's OK to see other girls. She'll reserve the right to change her mind after you've been with another girl, and backdate it to before. :oops:

Jill spoke all open-mindedly about expecting jealousy:

Jill: "I admit, it's not the best thing to hear for a girl... That there's competition and all."​
Jill: "If the guy is worth the time, there's bound to be jealousy involved."​

That was until she found out how many girls could identify the mc's erect cock at a glance. When the wave of jealousy went over her, it hit her hard. It was an amusing as fuck scene, but I wouldn't do that shit too often with someone like Jill (assuming once wasn't already too often).

She admits to the MC that she prostitutes herself, but not that she fucks Burke for the free tuition? It makes no sense to me.:unsure:
We don't know the 100% accurate specifics of the free tuition. All we know is Cammy fucks for money.

mc: "Do you do this a lot, by the way?"​
Cammy: "Do what?"​
mc: "Have sex for money."​
Cammy: "Fuckface... I don't talk about this. It's just something I do, ok?"​
mc: "All right. I was just curious."​
mc: "Did I upset you?"​
Cammy: "Look, it's not something I thought I'd do. I'm not proud of it."​
Cammy: "And I don't discuss it, because I don't want it to bite me in the ass later on."​
Cammy: "I want it to be discreet."​
Cammy: "(Unlike Mona... Fuck...)"​
Cammy: "That's why I only agreed to do it through glory holes."​

I don't think she's lying. She's just making some money on the side (not full tuition amount probably). But the way we saw Quinn grooming Cammy during the panty-raid scene, I'm sure Quinn hasn't finished nudging her.

That's why DPC will have introduced jealousy in Jill and I wouldn't be surprised if he implements that for all LI's.
I'm not entirely certain the Jill jealousy counter was for anything other than tallying up the count for that scene to play out, although there were only two triggers (Sage's response and Josy's response), and she reacted the same for either or both.

So it's possible this may be a monster growing inside Jill, with each girl she finds out about incrementing the jealousy counter by 1, except if she finds out about Bella, the counter is sure to explode! :eek:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill: Rusty, possibly Jonathan (depends on his age)
Isabella: James, Neil, possibly Jonathan (Depends on his age).
A lot of Jonathan showing up I see. Welp, now I'm going to have to fuck his mother. I shan't tolerate even a future metaphorical challenge to my pride of BaDIK lionesses. Add another to the cuck list. :D See what you have done to Jonathan, Dalli? I never really considered him before you mentioned this. Now I must destroy him and everything he holds dear.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
it's all publicity

DPC wants you to feel guilty, so it can't wait for you to make mistakes, it will make you make them, rest assured.o_O
I agree with you in any case.(y)

But the Game holds but also options ready, that the LI's make mistakes, because they fall on false assumptions about the MC in and the MC then actually innocent would be.:unsure:

Example EP5 Lily. The MC goes with Lily into the room. But he only drinks with her. In front of the house flies a drone with camera with almost empty batteries. The camera records this and saves it. Suddenly the batteries are empty. What the camera may not have recorded then is so that nothing happened between Lily and the MC.

How I come up with such thoughts is simple. In EP4 Mona said to Camila that she would like to fuck the MC. The strange thing about my playthrough is that my MC did not fuck Camila and Mona. Mona beats the MC in front of the DIK's and also says that the MC fucked her and Camila. There are now several witnesses who heard that Mona and Camila wanted to fuck and allegedly did. Who? Becky, Heather, Jamie, Leon and Jacob. Now something strange happens in EP6 on Rooster. Maya is hosting a movie night. The MC strangely didn't check his messages on his cell phone. Although? Josy wrote that they didn't invite him because they thought he was too busy. But who was at the movie night? Ashley, Camila, Mona. Josy even asks Camila to send her a DM.

It's not just guys talking about women. Women talk about guys too. We know from Lily that women also talk about the size of a guy's dick if it's worth mentioning, and I suppose the MC's dick is worth talking about for the girls.:cool:

And that's why it's so important that the MC does not let his cock hang out everywhere. About the right size, the diameter and the three fat veins know then only the girls who were really intimate with the MC. :unsure:

Now maybe you can understand my assumption that Zoey and Vinny are a couple. That Vinny has probably devastated the DIK Mansion. Because if you look at the past of the MC, actually only Zoey can know something about the three fat cock veins of the MC. Now Zoey won't destroy the DIK Mansion, but maybe her boyfriend Vinny will, because he is jealous because he can't satisfy Zoey. But he knows why he can't. That's why that huge dick painting on the wall.:unsure:

Karma is a bitch.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A lot of Jonathan showing up I see. Welp, now I'm going to have to fuck his mother. I shan't tolerate even a future metaphorical challenge to my pride of BaDIK lionesses. Add another to the cuck list. :D See what you have done to Jonathan, Dalli? I never really considered him before you mentioned this. Now I must destroy him and everything he holds dear.
Fuck, all it takes is one frivolous word and now a life hangs in the balance! :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes