Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Like Einstein says, "It's all relative".

If you're at a restaurant, and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're gonna notice.
I honestly think Madame in any other Adult VN would be banger but in BaD are just so much great characters that they make Madame look plain

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Uh, so...is she single? And is she a gamer? :geek:

Edit: I better add that this is a joke, since sometimes people can't get context.
Alas, she is happily married (to a guy who bears a strong resemblance to me, which I read nothing into at all, no sir, not ever) - but she is indeed an avid gamer. More into dice games than PC, though, so if you're looking for an extra in your latest tabletop campaign, she might be up for it. If you can schedule around the kids.

She's just delightfully degenerate enough that I'm tempted to hook her up with some of F95's greatest. I'd love to hear her input on the "Best Girl" arguments of BaDIK.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Icekatana

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Alas, she is happily married (to a guy who bears a strong resemblance to me, which I read nothing into at all, no sir, not ever) - but she is indeed an avid gamer. More into dice games than PC, though, so if you're looking for an extra in your latest tabletop campaign, she might be up for it. If you can schedule around the kids.

She's just delightfully degenerate enough that I'm tempted to hook her up with some of F95's greatest. I'd love to hear her input on the "Best Girl" arguments of BaDIK.
Sounds like she’d be a DnG fan! :geek:

Rapport? You're there to diddle her, not date her.
Not sure if the old folks’ home would approve of you diddling their residents! :eek:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Quinn :love:

Is Quinn that hated here? (don't know about Discord or Patreon or whatever)
I still think that Madame is more hated, like I have seen all types of comments regarding her like disgusting or rotten.

And hey, I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, but like... the model is totally fine? those blue eyes are beautiful.
Nothing wrong with the model, even if I am not completely intrigued by her model, can't say anything about hating hit.
It's just, that character was completely unnecessary. Just imagine this, what would it feel like if we switched Madame for Brandi/Rose/Sandy or hell, Envy or Lily? We can get Envy and Lily almost in every way already, so they wouldn't feel that great.
Also, "pussy licking scene for Madame"? Who the fuck asked for that ffs

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Really. I will have to try that next time. Can't believe I choose the pink rose instead of nursing home. I thought there will be a bunch of hot stripper but no we get Madame.
Just remember that DPC loves the bait and switch. Don't be surprised if we get a lot more non-Madame content with the VIP pass in the future.

i don't get it. why you guys hate Madame so much? in my opinion she's a HOT MILF.:BootyTime:
Debatable, but even if we grant that she's hot she's still at best the 4th hottest MILF in the game.

Plus, she's the seventh stripper added to the Pink Rose - even though we haven't had scenes with two of the others yet! Madame's just a flat out unnecessary character. Anything Madame could have done well Brandi could have done better.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who do you guys find the most unattractive based strictly on their model/looks? For me it's Quinn, Jill, Madame, Sandy and Arieth off the top of my head.
:unsure: :unsure:
I don't know, the quality of renders changes a lot... in general

Sandy
Tanya
Madame
Cathe
who you all know but I can not say

p.s. beyond personal taste Quinn has one of the best models and I dare say it's an objective matter being one of the most used in these games

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes