• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys. I'm usually checking the points when playing in the script files to see what answer should I choose depending on the playthrough but for some reason, I can't find the files for the last update. Usually, they should be in scripts_season2.rpa but I can't find the text in the gym with Josy. Does anyone know where the files are? I would really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.
EDIT: NVM I found it.

Last edited:

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Hmm seems like I got to wait for Scrappy to update his mod. All the other hotfixes are not working after you talk with Rusty.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
damn this game just gets hotter. still holding out for Bella/Jill threesome. both have ridiculous bodies
Their proportions are indeed all over the place. Bella's assets are too exaggerated in size, while Jill's legs are thicker than tree trunks. It's a miracle she can walk at all, and now that I think about it, her legs aren't seen very often and with good reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazzokun

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Still haven't played the Episode (sadly I'll have to wait for scrappy) but I want to know if the long awaited Halloween party is on it?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That happens whether DIK or CHICK, as long as you're not a complete tosser.
Wait a second. My 0.7.2 folder has a site of 3.70GB. This 0.8 download is 18GB with 2 day download time. This can't be right.
You had the compressed version. DPC does not support that, he doesn't make a compressed version, and every time I've seen it compressed here it has its own bugs the full game does not have.
is it safe ? am not a torrent user but want to give it a try but scared of any mail or something, coz torrent sites are banned in my country.
Banned doesn't make something unsafe. It's just a method of transferring files, and yes, it's completely safe.
Do I need a VPN to download the torrent and not get a notice from my ISP?
Nah, should be fine unless DPC is wasting a lot of money on hounding every IP address that touches it, which I very much doubt.
The way mine is progressing it will be like 5 hours. How long does a torrent normally take?
Depends on your connection to seeders. At the moment I'm only connected to 20 peers ont he file and it's coming in at about 3.5MB/s, so it'll be another hour or so. It's distributed file sharing, so the more people you can connect with the better it works. Not unlike career opportunities.
Hi guys, may i know there any update only download?
1 does anyone know how long it is going to be uploaded the update 7.2 - 8.0 only?
is there going to be a separate update patch, which can download and combine with previous version?
Update only links?
Can anyone upload Just upload the Update file only ?
There will be no official 'update only' file/patch, as many others have pointed out. DPC stated weeks ago that this would be the case, due to the upgrade to 64-bit RenPy.
In this game, does anyone fuck other than the main character?
They do, but at least up until ep 7 the only two you see are Josy & Maya (without the MC around). You hear about it plenty from other characters, you do not observe it.
Hmm, I'm still downloading but I wonder why did Quinn get removed from the preview pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't like that.... It may be nothing tho, we'll see.
Quinn isn't one of the 5 LIs. The banner now shows all the main girls who are.
Where exactly in the folder do the hotfixes for modded saves to need to be placed?
In your /Game folder.

Is that torrent safe to download?
Yes, it is.
Highlight the torrent in your client, right click on it. Force Recheck should be one of the options, but don't try it while you are still sending/receiving, pause the torrent first if it hasn't already.
That is not how legs work.
You've never fucked a gymnast?
I don't have a VPN cause I'm cheap/broke so no torrent for me, and these DL sites are just straight dumpster fire bad...

Guess I won't be playing Ep 8 :(
You don't need a VPN for all torrent traffic.
so r u sure about this?
Yes.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
That ending scared me. thought this was a final update or something lol. Still as a jill romance guy, this was a great update!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes