• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

loplusd

Dec 20, 2017
Seeding the torrent all day to help.

So, i dont follow 100% Walkthroughs, but i like to know the possibilities.. when will release for this chapter?

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
that was a good update, and I'm still missing 6 scenes even after doing 2 routes. some of the freeroam stuff got a little annyoing by the end but nothing too tedious

Cornetuelo

Nov 10, 2021
If that's what works for him to produce this level of quality and content......then so be it
A dev can get the same or better level of quality, but FASTER, by hiring someone to carry out routine tasks like coding. But if patrons don´s complain when they have to wait six months for an update... Why is a dev going to spend money in hiring more people?

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
Pheeew what an update.

I played through the CHICK harem route which includes most side girls and all 5 main girls and I absolutely do not recommend playing through this path in general unless you want to feel like shit. I never thought I'd feel so bad over rejecting the main girls lmao. :LOL:

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD that "NTR" scene with Jill catching you was pure pain. And I also did not expect for the MC to fuck Jill this episode, an unexpected but welcomed surprise. The scenes for Jill and Bella were really great. And now Jill fans are no longer blue balled :ROFLMAO:

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Damn! First time in awhile that just one sleep and fifty new pages of comments in the thread. Going to slowly read through while I wait for bugfixes, patch, mods and walkthrough to drop. Hopefully by the time I read my own message. Let's go Maggots!

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Pheeew what an update.

I played through the CHICK harem route which includes most side girls and all 5 main girls and I absolutely do not recommend playing through this path in general unless you want to feel like shit. I never thought I'd feel so bad over rejecting the main girls lmao. :LOL:

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD that "NTR" scene with Jill catching you was pure pain. And I also did not expect for the MC to fuck Jill this episode, an unexpected but welcomed surprise. The scenes for Jill and Bella were really great. And now Jill fans are no longer blue balled :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes