Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Just started playing the game, and trying to decide whether to go DIK/chick. Are all the LI available on either path? Is there anyone who is exclusively on either?

Also, what variables can I use in the console to toggle between the two?

Reactions: 9032141

TheJoeFish

Oct 7, 2019
4ffd6f913b7f5fb71728ed9757a51c05.png Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 3.04.16 PM.png
So, I'm sure this has already been pointed out many times, but in the photo, Lynnette and her friends (L-R: Viv and Miranda) are seen in front of the Royce household. Obviously, DPC has indirectly confirmed that there's no blood connection between Jill's family and the MC's, but I think it's decently clear that their mothers ran with the same crew. Going off hair, I don't think it's too crazy of a theory to predict that Miranda (redhead) is the mother of Bianca who we just met in "Crossroads." As easy as it would be to say that Viv (dark hair) is Jill's mom, we know from the "True Colors" opening flashback that that woman's name is Amelia. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Viv is tied to the Royces somehow.
(image credit: u/Akyra87)

Have there been more thoughts on this?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The shuffle game seems to get bugged if you buy any cheats for it. Whether you actually cheat or not doesn't matter. When you win it says you don't get any money from it. It worked without cheats for me but I find it annoyingly difficult without at least 1 cheat enabled.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hello, any tips to make money on ep 8 ? I started with only 2 dollars but i need one more to unlock a Sarah's scene and i don't find any money :/ Don't understand the minigames either
There's money usually in tommy's room and the guy who paints, Jacob i think. An in Maya's room in the dorm. Basically in every free roam there's some money somewhere you can take.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
View attachment 1510421 View attachment 1510423
So, I'm sure this has already been pointed out many times, but in the photo, Lynnette and her friends (L-R: Viv and Miranda) are seen in front of the Royce household. Obviously, DPC has indirectly confirmed that there's no blood connection between Jill's family and the MC's, but I think it's decently clear that their mothers ran with the same crew. Going off hair, I don't think it's too crazy of a theory to predict that Miranda (redhead) is the mother of Bianca who we just met in "Crossroads." As easy as it would be to say that Viv (dark hair) is Jill's mom, we know from the "True Colors" opening flashback that that woman's name is Amelia. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Viv is tied to the Royces somehow.
(image credit: u/Akyra87)

Have there been more thoughts on this?

Charlie2282

Jun 8, 2017
Are all the minigames glitched now? I can't earn anything.

I beat the Brawler game -- You Lose
I finish the Shuffle with plenty of time to spare -- You Lose
I answer all the quiz questions correct -- You Lose
I hit the tennis ball -- You Lose

I've tried clearing data, redownloading...everything I can think of. Is anyone else having this problem?

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
On the DIK path, are only Sage and Others the path you can take? On CHICK i only have Bella, Maya & Josy and Sage (hope i have a save where Jill door isn't closed, or else i'm in for a fun ride from the start hahaha).
What exactly is the point of being Neutral, any additional paths or just a combination of possible LIs that exclude themselves otherwise?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes