FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I was downloading v0.8.1 from OP MediaFire link and got about ~6GB at my max speed no problem and then BAM! Link is dead! wtf why remove it damn it! :mad:

And not only that but now there are no good filehost in OP: mega is useless, drommefile never works, anonfile is like 200Kb/s IF you're lucky, gofile is overloaded so can't even download and uploadhaven is very unstable but i have no choice but to use it since its the only option at this point!!!

I seriously hope OP gets updated with better file hosts or it will take a week to download like this L:WutFace:L

Links wise, f95zone is slowly falling into a dark age and sad part is, its not like there aren't other file hosts in approved list come on :HideThePain:

Haremlover52 any chance you gonna update links for v0.8.1?

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
how are the people on this comment section doing? .Also is there any issues with android users when the game is already installed then install a mod?

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
does anyone have this problem, where after the scene about his mother is done the game looped back to Isabella date at her house in episode 8? how to fix it?

Reactions: Vollezar

jask_skull

May 31, 2017
How do you trigger jade's scene in episode 8? I just finished it and it didn't trigger after I called her back from the phone.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
that’s fair. But it still seems like a missed opportunity by DPC to reveal Tybalts relations. If the son of two faculty members was assaulted on campus (one of whom is very high up the food chain) it would big news that everyone would be talking about. Someone, somewhere with all the gossip and rumors and whatever discussing the incident would very likely have mentioned something that would bring his family ties to the surface.

Unless we are to believe that NOBODY on campus knows the family situation of Sage and Tybalt? It just seems like in hindsight that was the time for that reveal, now that it has been confirmed to be true
Or that it isn't a big deal for everyone because they already know. And it's a surprise to the MC because he's still new and barely knows anything.

But I agree that DPC's writing is definitely not one of his strong suits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes