PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
spring? that's... optimistic to say the least.
Most likely June or July. The earliest is May. Depends on what the update will be. I don't think it will be biggest, because at a Halloween party you can combine all the LI and give them specifics without having to create separate scenes.

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
I was downloading v0.8.1 from OP MediaFire link and got about ~6GB at my max speed no problem and then BAM! Link is dead! wtf why remove it damn it! :mad:

And not only that but now there are no good filehost in OP: mega is useless, drommefile never works, anonfile is like 200Kb/s IF you're lucky, gofile is overloaded so can't even download and uploadhaven is very unstable but i have no choice but to use it since its the only option at this point!!!

I seriously hope OP gets updated with better file hosts or it will take a week to download like this L:WutFace:L

Links wise, f95zone is slowly falling into a dark age and sad part is, its not like there aren't other file hosts in approved list come on :HideThePain:

Haremlover52 any chance you gonna update links for v0.8.1?
If you looking for single file download then no much choose, if split is okay then I will add in few host for the giant.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Or that it isn't a big deal for everyone because they already know. And it's a surprise to the MC because he's still new and barely knows anything.

But I agree that DPC's writing is definitely not one of his strong suits.
Our MC is definitely a fish out of water. It looks like everybody knows who Burgmeisters and Royces are and what being a Burgmeister and a Royce means except him. :cry:

Anyway, I agree that he's too oblivious about things. He doesn't know who his mom really was: how can it be?

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Best Candidates for Pregnancy:

1. Zoey. She's the only girl who the MC has universally fucked, so no matter players choice it's canon. With the time between her having left for San Diego and coming home she likely had the kid already, meaning if it is Zoey the kid is likely a few months old atm.

2. Ashley. Despite Derek asking her she won't break it off with Anthony, because "it's complicated". This would explain one reason why she's not willing to leave Anthony.

3. Wendy. Further punishing Derek.

4. Arieth. If you think comedy is the most important choice Ari is your girl. The fact that she's had sex with half the male campus likely means she has no idea who the father is, meaning even a few DIKs may have the chance of being the father.

5. Heather. If DPC is trying to ruin Tommy's life that will do it.

Whom ever it is, besides Zoey, it can't be a character the MC has fucked because of players choice. So it's most likely one of the girls the other DIKs are interested in.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
IS THERE NO road WAY TO MAKE BELLA GIRLS of the mc's ?
or did i miss something to do.

Also why not still a jade road ? it will be great.

i try jill and sga road but there are my second choice..

also i refaire a bug during the recital, the pop up to past still on force you to skip some scene..

Reactions: NotTheReal16

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Noticed something while tinkering with alternative paths (spoilers):

I asked in my last post about the mystery girl being double-teamed during the dorm party. I still don't know who she is, but thanks to a distinctive eyebrow piercing I know that she appears twice more in the episode. She's in one of MC's classes taking a midterm... MC identifies her as "the quitter" using Sage's definitions, and thinks that he hasn't even seen her in class before (or something to that effect, I don't have the screen open in front of me). She then appears again at the end of the episode, buying drugs from Riona.

But paying attention to this likely totally unimportant thing made me notice something more important: Riona is still being stalked. Regardless of your path, whether you've solved her stalker problem or not, there's a shot at the end of the episode that's clearly meant to be someone watching Riona right after this drug deal, peeking at her from behind a car. Now this might be the same guy you can find in this episode still watching her despite promising not to, but I find it more likely that that loser is a red herring, a joke to get Riona, the MC and the player to ease up, when in reality she's still being watched.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you talking about this?
I don't agree with the explanation, but that's one way of looking at it.
Yeah have to agree personally don't think we would find out how many Eps there would be like this what would be more likely imo is a public announcement/post by PinkCake

DrDug

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone know what the requirements are to hook up with Madame Rose in Ep. 8?

I have the VIP card, I met her in the VIP lounge during Ep. 7, and I could call her during free roams in Ep. 7. I never was able to call her in Ep. 8, however. Her scenes/pic are the only ones I am missing, and it's annoying me that I can't figure out how to complete this...

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know what the requirements are to hook up with Madame Rose in Ep. 8?

I have the VIP card, I met her in the VIP lounge during Ep. 7, and I could call her during free roams in Ep. 7. I never was able to call her in Ep. 8, however. Her scenes/pic are the only ones I am missing, and it's annoying me that I can't figure out how to complete this...
one of the free room events you can call her for services

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I really would like the idea of a harem

Bella / jill mc's possible

or jade with another girl on the mc's ( she like son play, why not a daughter too XD)
Same tbh Dik is one of the few games on here where i like all the girls so choosing one is hard as hell lol tho if we actually got a Bella/Jill route then i'd probably have an easier time choosing tbh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
does anyone know if the 0.8.1 patch fixes also missing music in jill recital when mc plays solo if youre on her path?

nevermind answer is no and same on neutral path

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes