dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
so i take it from season 3 we wont have any scenes with anyone other than who we choose? so no more quinn and riona? i was hoping we'd get to fuck heather at some point as well
I think you'll still be able to cheat in season 3, choosing a LI was to formalize a girlfriend status

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well, while we know that MC's mother died during childbirth we don't know why that happened... was it due to some complication during childbirth or was it due to something completely unrelated (car accident or something similar).

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hello fellow Burgmeister & Royce students. ;)

First of all, sorry if this question has been asked/answered before but I just had a quick one, how many ish episodes is Dr. Pinkcake is "aiming" for?

Have a nice day fellow students. :)

We are exactly at midterms.
screenshot0415.png

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read a lot of complaints about MC freaking out at the end when he sees full Burke family. I think his reaction pretty normal since no matter what choice player did MC still got a little from Jade and wrecked Tybalt.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
so i take it from season 3 we wont have any scenes with anyone other than who we choose? so no more quinn and riona? i was hoping we'd get to fuck heather at some point as well
na i dont think so...

First of all, the next update will be a short one i think, just a sidestory about zoey i guess, to introduce her some more before its going on with the MC and college, so maybe the short zoey update will be out in spring 2022...

The next bigger update with the Halloween party will be out at Halloween 2022 i would bet...

And you can choose to go for "others" too as a route, so there will be a route where you can fuck around. Eiother way, iam sure there will be opportunities to cheat on your girlfriend and to fuck up the realtionships... or you can decide to break up with them maybe and even switch to antoher girl. I dont think that the route are now fix for the time being. But even if they are, there are 4 relationship routes or you can play without choosing a girl at all, so there will be plenty opportunties to fuck the girl you want for sure :D

cb863

May 21, 2021
I think you'll still be able to cheat in season 3, choosing a LI was to formalize a girlfriend status
na i dont think so...

First of all, the next update will be a short one i think, just a sidestory about zoey i guess, to introduce her some more before its going on with the MC and college, so maybe the short zoey update will be out in spring 2022...

The next bigger update with the Halloween party will be out at Halloween 2022 i would bet...

And you can choose to go for "others" too as a route, so there will be a route where you can fuck around. Eiother way, iam sure there will be opportunities to cheat on your girlfriend and to fuck up the realtionships... or you can decide to break up with them maybe and even switch to antoher girl. I dont think that the route are now fix for the time being. But even if they are, there are 4 relationship routes or you can play without choosing a girl at all, so there will be plenty opportunties to fuck the girl you want for sure :D
how do you not choose anyone?? i only had the options to choose a girl

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of the episode and yet I still have hangover and lingering feeling about the episode. I just returned from work and all I have in mind for tonight is to replay the episode lol

I still can't believe that:
Jill recital finally happened and it was, for me, the non-lewd highlight of the episode

We finally fucked Jill, no more blue balls memes! And it was executed beautifully too

We finally fucked Bella! We almost can't handle her lol

MC finally has to pick a specific route. As someone who played since Episode 1, I kinda feel sad we must enter the inevitable this soon. I still don't know how to feel that MC just decided one day that he must pick a route.

Season 3 will be challenging for DPC. Because if you are not on M&J Route or Sage route, it's hard to care about the Burke situation. And if you are not on Jill's route, it's hard to care about Jill's connection to MC's mom.

I'm very disappointed that several mysteries weren't solved in Episode 8. Just tell us who leaked Cathy's cluck already Doc.

I'm still very much on board on BaDIK hype train although maybe I won't be as excited as I was once. It's still for me the pinnacle of adult visual novel :)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

I read a lot of complaints about MC freaking out at the end when he sees full Burke family. I think his reaction pretty normal since no matter what choice player did MC still got a little from Jade and wrecked Tybalt.
Agree. Even if you are the perfect Chick following an only Maya path, no relation with Jade or Burke... you still ruined Tybalt party making wet all the guesses and destroying the prep mansion. If you are part of a group who is going to ask for help to the father of that guy, you are a problem.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

You said it with your spoiler, the MC is pretty dense. The problem is we don't know what the MC realized when he saw the Burke's family pictures. Fucking Jade is obvious, but if you don't or didn't it's a bit unclear

cb863

May 21, 2021
I'm not the biggest fan of the episode and yet I still have hangover and lingering feeling about the episode. I just returned from work and all I have in mind for tonight is to replay the episode lol

I still can't believe that:
Jill recital finally happened and it was, for me, the non-lewd highlight of the episode

We finally fucked Jill, no more blue balls memes! And it was executed beautifully too

We finally fucked Bella! We almost can't handle her lol

MC finally has to pick a specific route. As someone who played since Episode 1, I kinda feel sad we must enter the inevitable this soon. I still don't know how to feel that MC just decided one day that he must pick a route.

Season 3 will be challenging for DPC. Because if you are not on M&J Route or Sage route, it's hard to care about the Burke situation. And if you are not on Jill's route, it's hard to care about Jill's connection to MC's mom.

I'm very disappointed that several mysteries weren't solved in Episode 8. Just tell us who leaked Cathy's cluck already Doc.

I'm still very much on board on BaDIK hype train although maybe I won't be as excited as I was once. It's still for me the pinnacle of adult visual novel :)
I was thinking it seems a bit early to pick one girl as well, especially if he plans on going on for another couple of seasons

Reactions: HogRocket

Apr 27, 2021
Hey ,guys, I ues the cheat mod to have sex with every girls ,but in he end of episode 8 , I can't choose to be with Jill, but the other 4 gilrs are able to choose, is it because the dik score? Please help me.

cb863

May 21, 2021
Hey ,guys, I ues the cheat mod to have sex with every girls ,but in he end of epidode 8 , I can't choose to be with Jill, but the other 4 gilrs are able to chosee, is it because the dik score? Please help me.
yeah you need either neutral or chick affinity

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, while we know that MC's mother died during childbirth we don't know why that happened... was it due to some complication during childbirth or was it due to something completely unrelated (car accident or something similar).
So like Neil is racing Lynette to the hospital as her contractions are very close together. Suddenly she's like,

Lynette: "OMG, the baby's crowning!"​

Neil turns around and gets a facefull of a vision no father wants to remember, he's like:

Neil: "Oh My Fucking God!"​

And then Bang! They plough into a bollard on the side of the road, Lynette is mashed as the car concertinas, causing the mc to rocket out through the front window and headbutts Lana as she's walking by, carrying her young sister on her shoulders.

Lana's lifeless body slumps to the ground while Jill, who is too young to understand what's going on (she doesn't understand shit and she's in her 20s, so imagine how clueless she'd be as a 3 year old), starts playing with the baby:

Jill: Baby!​

And there we have it. Jill finds out and blames the mc for her sister's death. The mc finds out and blames his dad for his mother's death. And Jade finds out and finally understands why the bollard outside her building has been bent for the last 19 years.

Alternatively, Jill, who is only a couple of years older than the mc, looks to be 5 or 6 years old on her sister's shoulders in the photograph. This means Lynette died years before Lana. Meaning their deaths aren't related at all.

Nah, the first version is better, it also explains what's wrong with the mc's face... :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes