Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well the MC does know she's a Royce, after he dropped off Cathy at her house, he went back to Bella's and she let that secret out. Well, my MC knows it anyway
yeah i meant before that scene of course... but everyone know shes a royce, besides the MC until this very scene ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It looks like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was hard to upload...
Yeah that scene is one of my favorites.
Josy also has some real nice moments....just need to get rid of Maya and she would be on of the best LI's.
But let us rewind a bit, to that fateful encounter with Jill after she had shot Tybalt down in flames.
Yeah that laughing/happy Jill looks like a villian who's next words are ''let's kill some puppies''
But Jill has also some wholesome 'nice' laughing faces.
Or this one
It's heartwarming that Josy and the MC have a good influence on Jill and she learns to enjoy the small things in life, like making fun of Tybalt.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Something I been wondering about since the next update is going to be the interlude to season 3 if I understand that right. The intro the episodes are pretty short so I hard time believing that the good DR would take the time for a 5 minute update. There would have to be a lot in that interlude for it to have its own update. I take it would have to do with Zoey (I think thats her name) the MC ex girlfriend or at least she would be apart of it. Or could it mean the first episode of season acts as a interlude and once we get pass the Halloween party things story wise start moving faster. Might be slow in asking just wondering.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I wonder if there will be consequences if Mc creampies Jill. She is clearly not on pills
na not so early... but DPC cleary plays with this expectation, and during the game until the end of ep8 you can creampie nearly every girl... and whooops there is the pregnancy test in the cliffhanger. Yeah no coincidence in that part, thats for sure :D Of course none of the girls the MC is with, is pregnant now... DPC wants to play with our minds, and this topic was discussed so many times, i will not open up that again (its probably heather, ashley or a girl Stephen Burke has intercourse with)

Jill being pregnant is way to early. And i dont think there will be consequences this early, no matter which girl you are with. If iam correct, Jill is the only girl now without protection... (even maya said she has the pill now) this will be a topic in upcoming episodes, and i bet Jill will mention in a side-sentence that she went to the pharmancy, and thats it.

Jul 8, 2020
Heyy guys, I have the v0.7.2 version and tried updating it using this. However after adding this and using the walkhrough mod, the app doesn't open after clicking and is non-responsive. How can i solve this problem? Thank you so much everyone!

Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.x to v0.8.0.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1/v0.7.2 to v0.8.0.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux/Mac (4.87 GB): Mega -
Note: The official v0.8.1 Update Patch won't work with the unofficial v0.7.x to v0.8.0 patch, due to how Ren'Py handles alphabetical filename precedence. Use the following instead:

Unofficial v0.8.0 to v0.8.1 Update Patch (19.41 MB): Mega -

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yo bros
I am stuck at the third free roam event in ep 8 every time I click at the phone the game crashes
so I thought I can upload my save file and someone can do the tasks and upload it for me
thanks in advance
p.s it would be great if you replied to the roaster posts too

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
na not so early... but DPC cleary plays with this expectation, and during the game until the end of ep8 you can creampie nearly every girl... and whooops there is the pregnancy test in the cliffhanger. Yeah no coincidence in that part, thats for sure :D Of course none of the girls the MC is with, is pregnant now... DPC wants to play with our minds, and this topic was discussed so many times, i will not open up that again (its probably heather, ashley or a girl Stephen Burke has intercourse with)

Jill being pregnant is way to early. And i dont think there will be consequences this early, no matter which girl you are with. If iam correct, Jill is the only girl now without protection... (even maya said she has the pill now) this will be a topic in upcoming episodes, and i bet Jill will mention in a side-sentence that she went to the pharmancy, and thats it.
It almost has to be one of the side girls. I did my Jill run with 100% her and no other girls and didn't creampie her. You get that scene no matter what as part of the plot it seems.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It almost has to be one of the side girls. I did my Jill run with 100% her and no other girls and didn't creampie her. You get that scene no matter what as part of the plot it seems.
yeah as i said, this topic was discussed so many times already... the overall consensus is a side-girl and of course not the child of the MC.

overall Favorites are Heather and Ashley around here or a girl Stephen Burke had sex with...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Heather for me

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is possible or impossible to have positive DIK score in a CHICK play-through and vice versa? Right now in my permanent neutral play through I am at DIK score -9
it doesnt matter how many points you have... the affinity is the only thing that matters. And for this the permanent choices are the things that matters...

Early on your overall points decide which affinty you current have... until you get a permanent affinity. but i have to say.... it makes no sense to go for a permanent chick affinty and gather dik points...

And if you got a permanent neutral affinty the points doesnt really matter anymore...

Its clear now that DPC wanted that this DIK/Chick system is only for the first half of the game... now youre going to have a permanent affinity (impossible to avoid that) in the playthroughs and go on from there. And i dont believe that there will be a way to "go back" and this will be a good thing overall... makes things a little less complex overall... and there is already more than enough complexity in this game.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You boys has hyped for Brawler 2.0 as this guy over here? I felt it was coming, now I can smell it coming. So fucking tasty, be the best fighter.

DIK Choice gonna be to fucking snap Calebs arm while chicky boys get their shit kicked in.
Maybe this is where we get to set the course of MC's future. If you're too big a dick, you don't just defeat him, you kill/cripple him, and get yourself a nice prison term.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I got a question for those who might know, is there a console code or something to see front-toothless Tybalt during his presentation without having to replay the game?

I guess I should do a run and save by chapter, but seeing that image before made me curious if there was a code for it, like Jill's recital song choice

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I have a question for you guys:

Do you have some theories about what comes next on Chad/Troy plot?

- On my playthrough, I decided to not let MC to rat on Chad after the fight on counselor's meeting. And do not tell anyone but Sage. On my thoughts, I believed to share it with Josy maybe can lead to Maya, and... Derek - that means all B&R will knows on a short time and that will be a huge shitstorm back to MC.

Any of you had theories about?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have a question for you guys:

Do you have some theories about what comes next on Chad/Troy plot?

- On my playthrough, I decided to not let MC to rat on Chad after the fight on counselor's meeting. And do not tell anyone but Sage. On my thoughts, I believed to share it with Josy maybe can lead to Maya, and... Derek - that means all B&R will knows on a short time and that will be a huge shitstorm back to MC.

Any of you had theories about?

I didn't rat on Chad & Troy to either Josy or Sage. I believe it's Chad's prerogative to say something. Let him face the music and not have it be traced back to the MC. It's his choice to make whether he wants to or not. I have a feeling it has to happen anyway, if that is indeed why Troy got kicked out of the Alphas

But Sage needs to know the real reason why things happened the way they did, it's not anyone else's place to say something but his own. Don't want the MC being the reason why Chad gets humiliated campus-wide. That's my take on it. I defended the guy during the Counselor meeting. And then, in turn, he got the other Alpha off my MC's back at the dorm bash party. That's even-Steven in my book.

No point throwing gas on a fire that's more or less burnt itself out

Reactions: Paco Loco

tg

May 1, 2017
I got a question for those who might know, is there a console code or something to see front-toothless Tybalt during his presentation without having to replay the game?

I guess I should do a run and save by chapter, but seeing that image before made me curious if there was a code for it, like Jill's recital song choice
ep7_tybalt_state = 2

Put that before the presentation, and he'll be beaten up.

What I don't understand though, is how he even gets that way. I played 6 or so games of tennis, but only once did Bella throw a ball at him. He didn't loose his teeth. He didn't come off too badly most of the times. Is it just random?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes