Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One thing that's nagging at me about Bella is the locked room. Not the contents per se, but that it apparently wasn't locked until MC came around. Jill didn't know that it had been locked (low bar, but still), which means she probably knows what's inside.
Don't think so, Jill is a Snowflake. She respects privacy to much, so i don't think she knows whats in there.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So... you need to be 21 to be a client, but only 18 to be a striper? :ROFLMAO:
Well, that makes my theory more credible. Young, good body, tattoos, piercings, blue hair, badass pose and probably in need for money... That girl is meat for Pink Rose :LOL:
Yes, the US is a very strange country one day they say they defend human rights and the next day they kill in an attack some Afghan children and women because they believed they were terrorists lol.... Wait what? :unsure:

Or that you need 18 years to buy a rifle but 21 to drink legally :ROFLMAO:

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
One thing that's nagging at me about Bella is the locked room. Not the contents per se, but that it apparently wasn't locked until MC came around. Jill didn't know that it had been locked (low bar, but still), which means she probably knows what's inside.
Jill isn't a nosy fucker like MC or everyone playing (me included), and respects Bella's privacy.

Reactions: Sepey

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
A note regarding the blackmail, Jill doesn't really leave the mc. She's still with him as much as, or even more than, previous episodes. They play DnG together (Tybalt even catches them and Sally tells him to fuck off), they go running together, they almost make-out in her room. His blackmail had no real consequences.
To say nothing of knocking Tybalt's teeth out during his tennis date!

Truth is, DPC seems to set big dramas along the story, that actually are easily solved. Quinn being short of money seemed to be a big issue, with her aggression and all, but at the end she got the money from the girls of Pink Rose and the drama ended up in nothing. Jill being blackmailed seemed to be a big issue, but at the end she grows a pair, sends Tyb to hell and not even the help of Tremolo is needed. Cathy´s cluck seemed to be a big issue, but at the end it only had mild consequences. Jade is happy with her new job and the DIKs dodged the bullet. The thrashing of the house seemed to be a big issue, but at the end was resolved. Chad being gay seemed to be a big issue, but at the end Sage had a mature attitude (way more mature than Chad's) and the drama ended up in nothing. Maya´s drama seemed to be a big issue, but we all know that the money of Sage´s daddy will solve it, even if there is some kind of struggle...

Maybe DPC is fooling us. He likes drama, that´s for sure. The ending of his previous game proves that. But probably he has learned his lesson after the criticism for that ending. It seems that he sets what at first sight seem to going to be big troubles with dramatic consequences, but at the end are only storms into a glass of water.

At first sight, I can´t see how Isabella´s and Quinn´s plotlines could end well. Apparently, DPC seems to be preparing us for another terrible ending, with Isabella having a mayor psychological break down or even committing suicide, and Quinn in jail or even being killed by drug dealers. But I don´t know. Maybe is just DPC mistaking the general tone of the story and being overdramatic, and at the end all those dramas will be solved. Probably with the intervention of Tremolo´s golden heart and magic cock ;)
But a lot of those situations are still ongoing. I think it's very fair to criticize BaDIK for drawing out plots way too long, but that's not quite the same thing as the plots themselves being irrelevant.

Josy doesn't work at the store anymore, she's a college student. College students in DIKworld don't have jobs, they get their money from highly unlikely schemes or as handouts from rich people or they steal it from friends rooms. It's one of the 10,000 things that make no sense in DIKworld.
We're explicitly told the HOTs do the same sort of work the DIKs have been doing. We've all seen Lily's night job, and Beth does work in the cafeteria. It's in the background, as it should be. There's no reason to care about most students having jobs or not. It's really only Maya (and by extension Josy) where the lack of a job requires explanation.

Do we know what the interlude will be like? As in gameplay.

To me it seems like it is to give us background on Zoey before she joins the main game. We already have this for other characters with flashbacks during prologues (we know about the formation of the DIKs, Jill's family, Isabella's marriage, Quinn's life etc.).

As far as I can tell, Zoey will just be given a super long version of these prologues to give us a ton of information about her and what she's been up to. I'm with this, but unless there are some choices to make in it that will change things later or has some gameplay elements (a free roam maybe), I don't see why it needs to be long enough to be a separate release. I guess we'll see.
We know almost nothing about the Interlude. DPC implied it would load the save state from the end of Season 2, which suggests that it must have some elements that key off decisions we've made so far, or it will require us to make new decisions (and thus wants to add them to the old saves rather than having to import two files into Episode 9). But beyond that (and involving Zoey, obviously), DPC has been pretty silent.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We're explicitly told the HOTs do the same sort of work the DIKs have been doing. We've all seen Lily's night job, and Beth does work in the cafeteria. It's in the background, as it should be. There's no reason to care about most students having jobs or not. It's really only Maya (and by extension Josy) where the lack of a job requires explanation.
It's one of the 10,000 things that make no sense in DavDRworld.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To say nothing of knocking Tybalt's teeth out during his tennis date!

But a lot of those situations are still ongoing. I think it's very fair to criticize BaDIK for drawing out plots way too long, but that's not quite the same thing as the plots themselves being irrelevant.

We know almost nothing about the Interlude. DPC implied it would load the save state from the end of Season 2, which suggests that it must have some elements that key off decisions we've made so far, or it will require us to make new decisions (and thus wants to add them to the old saves rather than having to import two files into Episode 9). But beyond that (and involving Zoey, obviously), DPC has been pretty silent.
As per Lily, you might try reading the entire conversation, not just responding to a part of it.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Don't think so, Jill is a Snowflake. She respects privacy to much, so i don't think she knows whats in there.
Jill isn't a nosy fucker like MC or everyone playing (me included), and respects Bella's privacy.
Yeah, but they're obviously very good friends and Bella trusts Jill a lot, she is not only a student, but a Royce no less, and Bella still told MC she would have to tell Jill about their relationship instead of trying to hide it from literally everybody.

I'm on the camp that believes Jill knows what's behind the door.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I am still curious how a 35/36 year old became friends with a 20/21 year old.

Unless they met in some support group, it is quite odd.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, but they're obviously very good friends and Bella trusts Jill a lot, she is not only a student, but a Royce no less, and Bella still told MC she would have to tell Jill about their relationship instead of trying to hide it from literally everybody.

I'm on the camp that believes Jill knows what's behind the door.
Of course she does know... that's why she told MC to leave it alone since it's not his business to snoop around... Personally I don't think it is a " BIG " thing but a big enough one for Bella to keep it behind closed doors... that's why dissecting a game is not always a good thing... some folks here make a habit out of this " overanalyse " every little piece there is which leeds sooner or later to happening in their private life as well... and sometimes that's when shit hits the fan ! :whistle:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Can anyone explain the swyper convo with real Micha?

Swyper app: Micha: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1
Source from the walkthrough....

But... any playthrough she doesn't match....:unsure:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Micha isnt in Swyper. Her friend is using her name and pictures.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Coz that's not Micha but Ida or WTF that fugly bitch is using others profile :KEK: You can't " match " it you just drag out the convo...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am still curious how a 35/36 year old became friends with a 20/21 year old.

Unless they met in some support group, it is quite odd.
My friend with whom I did almost every group project in college is 8 years older than me, one of my best buddies at work currently, is 16 years older than me, the oldest couple (in terms of relationship duration) amongst my circle of friends have 10 or so years difference between each other, when you reach a certain level of maturity, age is just a number. The age gap thing is way overblown in this thread.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes