shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dere types for the original main girls and side girls. Can't use the same dere twice.

:unsure:

Sage: Dorodere
Maya: Dandere
Josy: Deredere
Bella: Yandere
Jill: Kekkondere

Camila: Hajidere
Riona: Shundere
Quinn: Mayadere (no pun intended)
Cathy: Oujodere
Jade: Kuudere
I've never heard of any of that shit, so I had to look it up.

Pretty spot on actually, except perhaps Cammy:

I thought Cammy was pretty up front, unless you're alluding to the scene where Mona is drunk and outs them both as wanting to fuck the mc, so I'll pay it.

(y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dere types for the original main girls and side girls. Can't use the same dere twice.

Sara: hinedere

Sage: megadere
Maya: utsudere
Josy: teasedere
Bella: thugdere
Jill: hajidere/bakadere

Camila: Erodere
Quinn: Mayadere
Cathy: Dandere
Jade: Doredere

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've never heard of any of that shit, so I had to look it up.

Pretty spot on actually, except perhaps Cammy:

I thought Cammy was pretty up front, unless you're alluding to the scene where Mona is drunk and outs them both as wanting to fuck the mc, so I'll pay it.

(y)
Only because Camila becomes giggly/nervous sometimes when she wants to get with MC. But yes, not that intense as a true Hajidere. It was kind of cute when she was nervous laughing before having sex with MC at the party.

Thugdere, that's pretty good. She is rather bossy! :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm not sure about it being completely standalone, I got the impression there will be a few choices (unlike the prologues of the previous episodes), so there could be some long lasting repercussions of those choices.

My biggest concern is, if there are choices, then we're actually playing as a character in the interlude, and I guess that character would be Zoey.

For whatever reason, I just don't dig playing a female...
Yes, I think so too. After all, the main reason for the appearance of the interlude is to check the system of saves for season 3. So the choice made in episode 8 should manifest itself somehow in the interlude. For example, we can meet Zoey with our love interest. Zoey may well decide whether she likes or dislikes Tremolo, which will have an impact. We have very little information yet. The only thing we know is that there will be a new mini-game, a new UI design (I expect to see spoilers for the next episodes there, huh) and that he's almost finished with the script.

Reactions: Redd23

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I dunno if all are an exact match ( it's pretty tricky sometimes ) but kudos ! :) Have been spent quite some time on in right ? :LOL:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018

I get everything here except, Bella - Yandere?
Maybe I missed something in game, could you explain why?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I get everything here except, Bella - Yandere?
Maybe I missed something in game, could you explain why?
I guess I'm thinking of this point (ep. 8) forward. She is nice now, but a change is coming, especially if MC cheats or chooses to leave her. Also, I'm wondering, will DPC later on substitute James hallucinations for MC hallucinations? Would that be an episode end cliffhanger? MC is clearly established as being in another location and then we cut to Bella conversing with MC, or so we think. She is then shown to really just speaking to an empty chair. So Bella's underlying mental illness hasn't been solved, it has just been transferred from James to MC. We may have gotten her over James, but now a new fixation has developed.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

Megadere for Sage(flashback) is totally true, but for her now I don't really know, a little of many dere.

For Jill, Hajidere and perhaps Oujodere

Tybalt is a big Kekkondere

felicemastronzo is really spot on for the others characters.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you, you... are therefore challenged to a duel, this will not stand, do you hear me? THIS WILL NOT STAND SIR, DO YOU HEAR ME?

to talk about my Sarah in such terms, you signed your death sentence!
behind the gym after classes asshole i will make you eat your own words alongside half your teeth!

the gall of some people!
on the other side Dawe´s parents got the jokes their own locker room in the gym and probably free gym memberships!
I accept the duel, although I think you're talking about another Sara... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sara hater:cool:

Reactions: Warscared

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I guess I'm thinking of this point (ep. 8) forward. She is nice now, but a change is coming, especially if MC cheats or chooses to leave her. Also, I'm wondering, will DPC later on substitute James hallucinations for MC hallucinations? Would that be an episode end cliffhanger? MC is clearly established as being in another location and then we cut to Bella conversing with MC, or so we think. She is then shown to really just speaking to an empty chair. So Bella's underlying mental illness hasn't been solved, it has just been transferred from James to MC. We may have gotten her over James, but now a new fixation has developed.
Bella running around college after mc? Yandere simulator style? :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Followed by

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Megadere for Sage(flashback) is totally true, but for her now I don't really know, a little of many dere.

For Jill, Hajidere and perhaps Oujodere

Tybalt is a big Kekkondere

felicemastronzo is really spot on for the others characters.
Jill has every right to be Oujodere, but in reality, at least when it comes to people she likes (apart from Rusty in the flashback), she behaves in a very easygoing manner. she played D&G....

you are right about Sage, but i'm not sure about the "new" Sage, i need more info

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes