Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ù
exactly

The surprise is that Sage is their daughter, not Tybalt.

it's all very well for MC to be nervous and worried, but not to panic

DPC to close the chapter with a twist decided to push on the special effects, but unfortunately he chose a revelation that in addition to not being at all secret, could not have the same effect on all the players

in how many games have you courted Jade? in how many have you shown the sex video? in my opinion % little

but how can you judge Zoey?
by the beauty of three renders?

KRJ>Zoey

At least I know who she is....

p.s. ALL IN
Did you not see that ass in the final renders? :mad: :mad: :mad: That's definitely a top 3 ass in the game - perfect shape, perfect fullness, perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Besides Zoey was there for MC when no else was, she was there before Josy, Steve, Maya and all the losers that came after her. You guys are just ungrateful. :Kappa:

Magnar > Zoey > KRJ > Big A > Troy > Steve > Josy > Derek > Jeane

There I said it. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Did you not see that ass in the final renders? :mad: :mad: :mad: That's definitely a top 3 ass in the game - perfect shape, perfect fullness, perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Besides Zoey was there for MC when no else was, she was there before Josy, Steve, Maya and all the losers that came after her. You guys are just ungrateful. :Kappa:

with tight jeans, all butts (normal girls..) look good...

fat girls with tits
skinny guys with abs
girls with tight jeans and a nice ass

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
with tight jeans, all butts (normal girls..) look good...

fat girls with tits
skinny guys with abs
girls with tight jeans and a nice ass
1641591756735.png

Doesn't look like she's fat to me at all. I'm going ALL IN on her, whenever we get the opportunity. Hell, I'm even might prepare a save for that eventual Zoey path. :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wait, there will be no Burke meeting in the Interlude ? I had a drama save all prepared where I fucked Jade and Sage, punched Tybalt and dickpicked his presentation, I was so hyped !
The Wut ? :WutFace: I-N-T-E-R-L-U-D-E hit it up in a dictionary or something coz' I'm afraid you have no idea what it means... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Have people seen the names of the steam achievements for each path…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck.
As for Sage... "In lieu of a flower" is a phrase associated with funerals... It could also be a reference to Chad; meaning that instead of Chad Sage is looking for someone else (the MC). But I just remembered something: the start of the game made it very clear BaD is going to be dark. The problem? Remember Acting Lessons and the issue with Liam?... Why was Sage sick? Nothing in this story happens by accident... Fuck.

Reactions: Hazeti

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

What a traitor you are:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-07 23-09-38-84.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Fuck.
As for Sage... "In lieu of a flower" is a phrase associated with funerals... It could also be a reference to Chad; meaning that instead of Chad Sage is looking for someone else (the MC). But I just remembered something: the start of the game made it very clear BaD is going to be dark. The problem? Remember Acting Lessons and the issue with Liam?... Why was Sage sick? Nothing in this story happens by accident... Fuck.
DPC and his fucked up habit of setting up traps , those achievements are pretty much telling the players what to expect at this point , they also make a lot of sense considering how each of the main love interests have been presented so far , as long as i am not presented with a retarded choice like choosing one life over the other i will be fine with the "dark" themes

The only path where i am not worried for the MC and his mental and emotional well being is the others path cause you aren't tied down and are pretty much free from the baggage of the other girls , two of the stand out baggage being the M & J and Bella routes

Every time the guy got closer and closer to all the girls i was like dude you are digging that hole even deeper lol

Reactions: aarbei23

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bella will always have a special place in my heart. :love:

But doesn't that make you a hypocrite - you are a Josy stan with a Zoey signature. You are an utter disgrace. :devilish::Kappa:
my signature is Josy :p:LOL:. at least Try a bit, but I guess you mistake me with someone else, so you most feel happy:LOL:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The only path where i am not worried for the MC and his mental and emotional well being is the others path cause you aren't tied down and are pretty much free from the baggage of the other girls , two of the stand out baggage being the M & J and Bella routes
you mean the one where Rhyona dies or the one where Quinn gets rapped or the one where Nicole gets beaten up by her babydaddy?

sure others as no drama... like when Sandy overdoses ? all of that as been set up in the others path!

I don't think Neil is the type of guy to beat up women, mate. :Kappa:
i mean her official baby daddy Stanley! pay more attention!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
i mean her official baby daddy Stanley! pay more attention!
Neil knocked up Nicole, that's why he always tells MC to wear condoms. Knocking up Nicole and leaving her to raise the child by herself is also his biggest regret in life. It's also why Nicole finds MC so irresistible, because he always reminds her of Neil. :Kappa:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
you mean the one where Rhyona dies or the one where Quinn gets rapped or the one where Nicole gets beaten up by her babydaddy?

sure others as no drama... like when Sandy overdoses ? all of that as been set up in the others path!
Ik that your style of posts in the threads usually tend to be that of a hopped up meth addict and at times is either amusing or insightful but please don't bring in shit like rape into it , not cool even if it's for a fictional character

as for Sandy and the girls at the pink rose they don't appear to be buying something they can OD with plus most of them seem smart enough to not over do it unless ofc DPC wills it which I hope he doesn't cause I like Lily and her gang

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Ik that your style of posts in the threads usually tend to be that of a hopped up meth addict and at times is either amusing or insightful but please don't bring in shit like rape into it , not cool even if it's for a fictional character

as for Sandy and the girls at the pink rose they don't appear to be buying something they can OD with plus most of them seem smart enough to not over do it unless ofc DPC wills it which I hope he doesn't cause I like Lily and her gang
Nicole will improve without the Spider girl, ruins the threesome scene for me.

Patreon doesn't allow rape. No death in BaDik, just emotional rollercoasters this time.

Reactions: Darkdevil66
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes