vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nop, don't think so. MC waited for her to contact him, but she stopt because of what the guy told her bout his old rel with the cunt. MC was never the best with feelings and he just waited for her to initiate the contact again. I'm sure MC believed she has a new boyfriend because of the Roster Pic from her, he couldn't know a cunt was taking the picture.
If you mean Zoey's pics, they were placed on rooster by Emma but not on Zoey's account, so MC could see it was on a girls account or atleast it would be hard to believe there's no other hints available besides the Zoey pics...

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played through the interlude just now and must say, I didn't need it. At least not like this. It could have been a small part of the catch up the mc and Zoey will probably will have after her return fucks everything up. And I'm disappointed that the dev decided to use the most obvious and (in my eyes at least) annoying clichés out there: a Person (in this case Zoey) loses someone dear, don't give fucks about anyone who cares about her and leaves to live her dream. Then starts at a tattoo shop and gets also tattoos and pircings. You don't need tattoos and pircings when you work at such a place. Honestly the model looked way better without these shitty tattoos. I don't understand the obsession the devs have with tattoos nowadays. Almost half of the female cast in every new game has some kind of body modification. If you need to give the characters tattoos to create diversity then something with your character design is off.

Sorry for the rant. I like the game though, but this interlude was a big disappointment and I felt the need to say something. I liked the seasons 1&2, especially Maya and Josy, even if their behavior wasn't as nice in the first few chapters as it seemed. Looking forward to the next releases, in hope they get better again.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Hey! I've made a mod that allows you to skip some free roams and some mini games in the game.
The mod is not entirely skipping the free roams, it will still show you the scenes that happen during it and will give you an opportunity to use the phone as in a normal free roam so you don't miss on anything.
This is mainly intended for people who replay the game and don't want to waste their time on the useless interactions (moving around, searching for stuff, etc...) that are present in the free roams.

The mod is completely optional, every time there is a skippable event you will be asked if you want to skip it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add more events to the list in the future.

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder. If you have an old version of the mod already installed remove it before extracting the new version.

LAST UPDATED ON: 28/04/21

For any issue with the mod send me a message.
what I hate the most about this game are the minigames so I hope this mod will be a solution to it..I havent used it but thanks anyway for the effort at least.. (y)

harddick_169

Jan 5, 2021
Can anyone help me with the saves please. I can't play otherwise. I have the save files from episode 8. But I cannot import them.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thinking about dalli_x -s theory for Neil being the shady culprit it putting up Zoya-s pics into Fuckface' Rooster... it's not even THAT out of this world ! Though I still don't see as to WHY would Neil do this but gotta hand it to dalli Neil is pretty much the only person of interest here :eek: Good thinking Dalli ! ;)

harddick_169

Jan 5, 2021
Can anyone help me with the saves please. I can't play otherwise. I have the save files from episode 8. But I cannot import them.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
If you mean Zoey's pics, they were placed on rooster by Emma but not on Zoey's account, so MC could see it was on a girls account or atleast it would be hard to believe there's no other hints available besides the Zoey pics...
Basically MC had to have been stalking Zoey one random night, clicked on her friend Emma's rooster page, and got to see this drama unfold. Afterwards he thought she was dating, and then gave up on her.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
After playing the interlude I have only one thing to say. I am so glad I don't have a LI. My main path is others, but not like my mc is falling for anyone.

Really loved this interlude.
Certainly shows the power of this VN, that a wide variety of people find something they like out of it. Not a Zoey fan myself, but much respect to anyone that is.

Reactions: Olsens.M

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
I managed to import my saves but now I get an error when I try to continue from a save. Anyone else with this problem?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Basically MC had to have been stalking Zoey one random night, clicked on her friend Emma's rooster page, and got to see this drama unfold. Afterwards he thought she was dating, and then gave up on her.
Dunno about stalking, he can see her rooster account and maybe see pictures placed by her friends too if she's been tagged. (well if it's anything like that thing we use for real) With lack of communication it's easier to assume she had a new boyfriend, but my guess is the interlude story between Bret and Ems is pretty much the same as what happened between MC and Zoey.
No real guilty party or both just as guilty as the other, life happens... Still doesn't change my opinion about it though, she went away, MC didn't go with her, that's enough of reason to say that's the real ending point of that relation, maybe not as friends but as lovers definitely the end.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes