laliandra

May 2, 2019
The only way that will happen is if we probably neglect to tell her not to trust Quinn also the MC keeps appearing around Maya so who knows Quinn might just lose her patience with it if the MC keeps interfering, but really Maya shouldn't have to do anything that's going too far especially all this talk of NTR, if I recall in acting lessons we never saw any of that think the closest we got to that was Rena with that douchebag that we got to punch.
from what i remember that choice is trash. the option said something like "warn maya" or "tell her what you know" so my first instinct was to pick that as we promised to be honest with her. but MC doesn't do that if you pick that option, he says quinn uses the girls which is a lie based on what we and MC know so far thanka to that scene with Camila and he doesn't even tell Maya about Quinn's restaurant.

so naturally i had to go back and pick the other option which is almost just as bad.

for the record, i don't believe Quinn has any bad intent towards Maya and i find the idea that she's going overboard with her simply laughable. let's go to the facts: she could've sent Maya to grind on Derek or the other dude, chose MC instead somoene she's more comfortable with. she could've made Maya participate in the cumpetition which knowing her would've made her uncomfortable, didn't do it. she could've offered Maya to be part of the menu, didn't do it. only thing she did extra was the tasing and that was aimed towards MC more than Maya.

if anything she's going overboard with Camila who's not even her pledge, it's Maya.

so the chance of any ntr with Maya is zero, it's an invention of this thread not based on anything in the game.

that said, thinking ntr involves main girls that are not LIs in yoir playthrough is extremely dumb. there was no ntr tag in AL still Rena got with Liam. it's not ntr some of you are just oversensitive.

Mar 14, 2018
there was no ntr tag in AL still Rena got with Liam. it's not ntr some of you are just oversensitive.
I personally agree with this. If one of the Li's ended up with a good guy, I wouldn't mind - all of them deserve to be happy but this isn't a harem game, so finding someone else is natural.

Now because of Tyiblat or however DPC spelled his fucking name, I'm considering a Jill path (Sorry Maya, I like you too), only cause I really do not want that creep to end up with her. :LOL:

Mar 14, 2018
guys, do you know any other TV shows other then BMS (blue mountain state) that is good? :)

edit:
just look at this beautiful girl :love:, i can't even imagine somebody else kissing her other then MC :cry:

View attachment 370840
Do you have Netflix? Stranger Things is a bomb show, though, it's not like BMS. I don't watch much tv nowadays. :p

OT post: Maya has nice breasts, wow. :love:

Empiq

Jan 27, 2018
Do you have Netflix? Stranger Things is a bomb show, though, it's not like BMS. I don't watch much tv nowadays. :p

OT post: Maya has nice breasts, wow. :love:
If you liked Stranger Things, check "Dark", for me it is much better.

Btw I am so jealous for someone that just ended up episode 2 when I have been waiting for 3 months now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he doesn't even tell Maya about Quinn's restaurant.
I guess it's just never come up maybe he will in this next update or perhaps it will be an option do we tell her about it or not this might be enough to stop her joining up with the Hot's I know it's optional for the girls to work that but this could put Maya right off considering how shy she even was with just grinding on the MC

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
It's not about MC, it's about ME, the player, that has formed an emotional connection with the character on other routes seeing MY girl being used by other dudes.
is it not the ultimate NTR that your girl is also being viewed and played by thousands of other players and god knows what their sick minds fantasize about or their decisions put her through
( just read the thread and see your girl naked body all over the place for players to rate and compare lol)

just remember you aren't the only one seeing these girls lol so cut the emotional attachment

I'm Just saying ( i'm not sure if the above is a joke or a true kind of NTR or just BS the idea just popped in my head and i shared it haha )

Reactions: slackster

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I guess it's just never come up maybe he will in this next update or perhaps it will be an option do we tell her about it or not this might be enough to stop her joining up with the Hot's I know it's optional for the girls to work that but this could put Maya right off considering how shy she even was with just grinding on the MC
totally, all my takes are based on what we've seen so far. DPC can change everything in future updates, but as of right now the other pledge is already on the menu because she accepted the offer yet Maya doesn't even know about it. i think that choice to "warn maya" or whatever was intentionally misleading, that's why i picked not to. if we ever get a real chance to tell her i totally would, the one thing Maya asked of us was to be honest. and if Maya ever gets that proposition from Quinn i personally just don't see her accepting, but i don't think she would be so quick to judge the other girls. it's their choice really after all, it's not like they don't have other options available. ffs Maya, get a job! :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i think that choice to "warn maya" or whatever was intentionally misleading,
It has to have some sort of meaning especially so early on in the game to me it feels like it's one of the more important choices not picking which girl to pull out the fire but I still think it's close enough for me I think it will all come down to Sage I really think she will play a big role in all this when her Chad issues have been resolved. Also, if Maya was to get a job then there would be none of this drama that's the only reason why DPC hasn't said to hell with it Maya you will be a waitress or a store clerk but this would be too easy.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It has to have some sort of meaning especially so early on in the game to me it feels like it's one of the more important choices not picking which girl to pull out the fire but I still think it's close enough for me I think it will all come down to Sage I really think she will play a big role in all this when her Chad issues have been resolved. Also, if Maya was to get a job then there would be none of this drama that's the only reason why DPC hasn't said to hell with it Maya you will be a waitress or a store clerk but this would be too easy.
The meaning of both choices is very clear to me "tell her what you know" and "don't tell her about Quinn", the only reason the MC is so ambiguous in his reply is because Maya would immediately quit the HOTs and kill off that part of the plot if the MC told her the truth and the dev obviously doesn't want that; if people decides not to warn her the consequences will clearly be VERY bad, that choice is there for a reason.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well not that we know of yet I mean look at what Tommy has the MC and Derek doing I don't think they have had much choice in the matter obviously Quinn won't make Maya do anything as stupid as what they two have had to do, but with any luck Maya could just turn around and say this is not for me but would Quinn be willing to let her off that easy or would she do something just to get some kind of reaction from the MC.
Yes,she could,at any time she wishes ;)
Yes again,why I`m so sure? - "For the record,she came to me..." and " Quinn told she might have an OFFER for me..."
Quinn is not holding Maya hostage nor can she make her do anything.

Bah! What a world we live in, a man can't even wear his crusader armor and fight a waifu war without being called a fanatic! :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside, like CAznable said, don't take us too seriously, we are just playing around a bit here; the reason we talk so much about Quinn is the same name88 talks so much about Maya, right now they are part of the same story, Quinn wants to push Maya on a certain path and we as players will probably have the chance to influence (influence NOT control) her decision in the matter, how will this happen? We shall see soon enough ;).
I don`t think the reason is the same at all:LOL:I talk about all the characters because 1.I have opinions on all of them. 2.They all relate in one way or another to the story.I talk about Quinn much more than any other character,I don`t have the need to demonize any other character to make my fav fit more into the mental image of Quinn that I have:p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The meaning of both choices is very clear to me "tell her what you know" and "don't tell her about Quinn", the only reason the MC is so ambiguous in his reply is because Maya would immediately quit the HOTs and kill off that part of the plot if the MC told her the truth and the dev obviously doesn't want that; if people decides not to warn her the consequences will clearly be VERY bad, that choice is there for a reason.
Or he is protecting himself...in order to know about prostitution,he needs to first agree on the proposition but than also use the restaurant,he would have to tell Maya about all of it

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes,she could,at any time she wishes;)
Yes again,why I`m so sure? - "For the record,she came to me..." and " Quinn told she might have an OFFER for me..."
Quinn is not holding Maya hostage nor can she make her do anything.
I'm not so sure I think she is interested in Maya as much as she has taken an interest to the MC but she could also just fuck about with the MC by saying shit about Maya what she will make her do just to get a reaction out of him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes