Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Who tf is Jeane?
Play No more Secrets.

Otp: I fucking love raccoons because they remind me of Jill.
I'm trying to imagine the reaction of a newcomer that should enter this thread right now :ROFLMAO:.
The newcomer would have bigger things to worry about. Namely me trying to threaten them into becoming a Jill fan.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Play No more Secrets.

Otp: I fucking love raccoons because they remind me of Jill.

The newcomer would have bigger things to worry about. Namely me trying to threaten them into becoming a Jill fan.
Rare footage of Jill learning the piano
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could say that Jill is best at wearing raccoon make-up just so you wont kill anyone...but...Quinn wore it better :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We need order!!!
View attachment 371000

What has this thread become? A let’s talk about TV shows and a what is and isn’t NTR thread?

We need to be back on topic and I will do that

Before 0.3 I will ask you each a question about each of the main 5 and one question with two of them

Josy: who is Josy dating? (Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or is it someone we know)

Maya: what do you guess was the worst thing her father did to her?

Sage: if she finds the person who chad cheated on her with, what will she do?

Bella: what happened to her husband?

Jill: what happened to her parents?

Bella and Jill: what is their relationship to each other?

Feel free to give long, thick, and hard answers as some of these are not easy to say in just a couple words

I’m totally stealing this down the line :LOL: I’ll credit you for it
Josy: Every time I think I'm close, something happens. There is one detail - the first date, MC talks about how the Best Dad taught him about "male things". Josy laughs and asys that she knows someone who wouldn't be happy to hear him talking about "male things". Clearly, that could be someone from the Gender studies - maybe even Jade or Maya. I don't know how important that little chitchat is but it's still in my mind. After 0.1, MC in Josy's BIO wrote that she must be in a relationship with someone nice as she (Josy) is.

Maya: Her father probably didn't shy from physical punishments during Maya's and Derek's growing up. Were his beatings worse than his mental torturing? Hard to say.

Sage: The least she'll do is shaving the hair of that girl. The least. The worst... I don't want to think about.

Bella: Hard to say. I'll go with "missing". I think her husband could have been some kind of natural scientist and explorer. Probably disappeared in Africa.

Jill: Nothing. At least nothing to her real mother.

Bella and Jill: After Minengeschoss confirmed Bella's age - something I was saying from the start, I'm even more convinced about my underage pregnancy theory.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Josy: Every time I think I'm close, something happens. There is one detail - the first date, MC talks about how the Best Dad taught him about "male things". Josy laughs and asys that she knows someone who wouldn't be happy to hear him talking about "male things". Clearly, that could be someone from the Gender studies - maybe even Jade or Maya. I don't know how important that little chitchat is but it's still in my mind. After 0.1, MC in Josy's BIO wrote that she must be in a relationship with someone nice as she (Josy) is.

Maya: Her father probably didn't shy from physical punishments during Maya's and Derek's growing up. Were his beatings worse than his mental torturing? Hard to say.

Sage: The least she'll do is shaving the hair of that girl. The least. The worst... I don't want to think about.

Bella: Hard to say. I'll go with "missing". I think her husband could have been some kind of natural scientist and explorer. Probably disappeared in Africa.

Jill: Nothing. At least nothing to her real mother.

Bella and Jill: After Minengeschoss confirmed Bella's age - something I was saying from the start, I'm even more convinced about my underage pregnancy theory.
A+ theories, as usual for you Vir (y)

Like you said, Josy is so hard to pin down as of now

I agree with what you said about maya and sage

And I just don’t know with Jill and Bella, we know so little

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Rare footage of Jill learning the piano
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could say that Jill is best at wearing raccoon make-up just so you wont kill anyone...but...Quinn wore it better :p
Oh please it suits Jill way better. Quinn was walking down the hallway and saw Jill’s makeup, she was so impressed she copied her style and ditched her old makeup.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Would Josy know about Maya taking the class after she has just taken it? I'm not sure if Maya had already picked ahead and or previously told anyone?
No, she couldn't know. But she was describing the character of that person - that's why I said it could be someone in Gender studies. So, someone who doesn't like things perceived as chauvinistic. Tbh, Maya isn't so dismissive so I'm not sure it's her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes