zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, then you need to download THIS FILE , drop the BAT file inside game folder, click the BAT file, choose option 2 , hit enter and wait, when its done, just close the program by hit any key and press enter.... Now go to game/scripts/episode10 and open rpy-fil , Use adobe dreamweaver (if you have it) and go to line 344 and delete text, same with 345, make sure you keep those lines, 344 and 345 = empty, no text, now save... Thats it
Sooo.. After chosing option 2(script is in folder with exe file), it keeps telling me there are no .rpyc files to decompose. Should I choose option 1 first, or what is going on here?

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
how to install it then i'm confused kinda

yep i saw it but i'm a charmer i have so much points i don't care to lose 3-5 it's fine
i think without cheating at ep9 i did have them both i think at 43 maya and josy 39
maya is slightly up because you spend time with her more
Relationship points still mean shit right? Is there any use as of episode 10?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
No, it was not. Maya barely knew Bella and Jill until Ep.9. It was just forced and cringe.
Jill would donate a kidney to a stranger if she was asked... and I don't mean this as an insult, it's just that we've all seen she's a good person to a fault.
And I got the impression Bella is doing it mostly for MC.
Didn't find the scene strange at all.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Jill would donate a kidney to a stranger if she was asked... and I don't mean this as an insult, it's just that we've all seen she's a good person to a fault.
And I got the impression Bella is doing it mostly for MC.
Didn't find the scene strange at all.
I agree with what you said about Jill, but in Isabella's case it's just weird. On Bella's route she says she'll be there for the MC, so that's fine... but what about when the MC isn't on her route? Like I said, it was just forced.

Reactions: kinkyshin

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The episode 10 lewd scene with Jill was surprisingly hot. Episode 10 made me rethink my position on her, and not just the lewd scene. She starting to show her depth, finally.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The episode 10 lewd scene with Jill was surprisingly hot. Episode 10 made me rethink my position on her, and not just the lewd scene. She starting to show her depth, finally.
It was literally the first time ever i felt bad for a cumshot, that never happened to me before, not in reality and neither in avns lol

she looked so confused and lost with cum on her face lol, i had to go back and give her a jill-appropriate creampie

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Relationship points still mean shit right? Is there any use as of episode 10?
Right now they aren't used for anything, no.

If they are, i'd imagine the tally is also going to be affected in some way by the "cheat points" the player can accrue.

In any case, since we don't know how/if they're going to be used, saying a loss of 3-5 is fine is probably premature. If DPC feels sadistic, he might require close to max value for a good outcome, who knows.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I agree with what you said about Jill, but in Isabella's case it's just weird. On Bella's route she says she'll be there for the MC, so that's fine... but what about when the MC isn't on her route? Like I said, it was just forced.
Yea, I agree.

There's a very strong friendship route with Sage.
But the friendship route with Isabella is like non-existent.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
She's there because Jill. And MC because she also considers him a friend for the plot to make sense.

Reactions: Bleiu

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Just noticed this, sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but the first time you see Magnar in this episode, the very first frame where he's walking happy down the halls, Tara and Oscar are right behind him talking. If you chose the Chick option to "Comfort Josy" in Ep. 9, Oscar looks normal. If you kicked him out (Neutral), he has a black eye. Remember that if you kick him out, Tommy goes after him, so that confirms what went down after that. I don't know/haven't checked if the DiK option (hitting him yourself) further impacts his appearance. (I'll check later when I have time, assuming nobody here answers the question first). But yeah, just another cool bit in the background. I love when DPC does stuff like that.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Great news everyone! I got some advance notice that DPC is doing a joint venture with an established software publishing house to ensure that Episode 11 comes out in 2024. It will be multi-platform and with the new partnership many more high-end rendering engines will be used for full 60fps animations of your favorite characters. Here is the box work prototype for this exciting new method of distribution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- - -

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- - - <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Last edited:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Great news everyone! I got some advance notice that DPC is doing a joint venture with an established software publishing house to ensure that Episode 11 comes out in 2024. It will be multi-platform and with the new partnership many more high-end rendering engines will be used for full 60fps animations of your favorite characters. Here is the box work prototype for this exciting new method of distribution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're no good, you just wanna be bad all of the time.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yea, I agree.

There's a very strong friendship route with Sage.
But the friendship route with Isabella is like non-existent.
Speaking of Sage... In Ep.10 her friendship route is non-existent and I hated it. She didn't even have any dialogue with the MC during the DIKs barbecue... bizarre... it seems like they didn't even know each other...

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes