Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
how do you add the 2D art to your frame above your desk

some of the ones i've bought don't show up there to choose to display

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3233866
Totally forgot she mentions kids from the first moment you meet her, do you think she is in the game just for impregnation and preggo content? :cautious::Kappa:
In EP10 she talks about kids again and then if you fuck her the game doesn't give you a choice but to creampie her, take that as you will :HideThePain:
But then again, if you're going to have kids, better have them with her rather than Quinn, Riona or some other prostitute :whistle:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I'm sick and tired of people at B&R calling Arieth a slut or other nasty words.
Don't you dare! Arieth worked hard to earn that title, you shouldn't belittle what few achievements she's capable of attaining.

I wish I could just give her lots of cuddles and take her away from all this garbage.
No point, in a new environment she'd just get lost again and have to call the HOTs to take her home again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Arieth is a slut well that's okay I still love her.
The fact that we can bang all the other HOT's but Arieth doesn't sit well with me one little bit.

DPC should add a path with her even if it delays the next episode another two years.
I think everyone would be fine with that.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The fact that we can bang all the other HOT's but Arieth doesn't sit well with me one little bit.

DPC should add a path with her even if it delays the next episode another two years.
Certainly worth a special Interlude and thus pushing the real content EP11 release out to June of 2025. :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The Reaper' Scythe in front of Quinn on the roof at the party was pretty on the nose :cautious:

It is the most likely scenario, but I still hold hope for a at the very least a bittersweet ending on her route. Even if bittersweet means both running from the law :Kappa:
She gets a nice house with MC, white picket fence, 2 kids, Minivan, various mom duties and a meth lab out back. Classic happy ending.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all been doing well over the holidays. I've had a great time with family and friends while intermittently working.
I've been looking forward to January as it's time to start the episode 11 development for real.
I've been dabbling with parts of it during the release month, but my focus has been managing the release, fixing bugs, writing the guide, etc. But it's time for the first Status update of Episode 11, so let's dig in and bring you guys up to speed.

Walkthrough
First, the official guide was updated this week, including the episode 10 walkthrough.
If you missed it, it's available .

Episode 11 development
I started the development by planning the episode with flowcharts and other tools. In this area, I'm working on putting the events I want in the episode in order and building the overall episode flow.
Because I want to stay as effective as possible and utilize my hardware to the max, immediately after planning most of the lewd events, I put planning on hold and started working on those events.
I've been writing lewd scenes and posing some static renders, but I've mostly been focusing on posing animations to get a good head start on the development.
I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on.
Aside from a handful of previously completed animations rendered at 30 fps for Brawler, I'll continue to render at 60 fps during this development cycle. I hope you enjoyed those animations in episode 10 as much as I did.
I've been investigating a sweet spot for rendering speed and quality to make 60 fps animations viable with my current hardware, and I believe I have found it. Render speeds are looking good, and I will continue to monitor this process and tweak it throughout development.
Static renders aren't a priority early in development, so they aren't worth mentioning today.
Going forward, I plan to continue working on lewd scenes and posing animations to increase the render queue. I've started working on the 6th lewd scene of the episode, and it will be one of the bigger ones.

Polls
I have decided and prepared upcoming polls for the episode. You can look forward to new cosmetic polls and special render polls.
The special render polls are extra interesting this time, as you will decide the order of the main girl sets for episodes 11 and 12 simultaneously.
You will also decide on another girl for the other girls' special render set - Zoey won this poll for episode 10.
As I need your votes to be able to work on some scenes, there will be cosmetic polls early on in the development. A cosmetic poll for Jill will be live tomorrow. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Q&A event
The annual Q&A post will be published next month, and the post where you can ask your questions about my game development and games will go live on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to sharing this new development cycle with you.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The one that you call a "hag", there's a good argument for her being more attractive than Madame Rose. :eek:

I can see it... A future episode... A scene starts with this mature lady... Queue the music "Baby your love is too good." :eek:
View attachment 3232080
People will be complaining about there being 3 scenes in the gallery for Madame Jowls.
Way ahead of everyone here.

1. MC gets with Bianca.
2. MC has to stop by Bianca's mom's place for something.
3. Bianca's mom is good to go in a nighty, ready for MC!
4. Bianca's mom gets some MC special recipe Christmas eggnog.

:ROFLMAO:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I've started working on the 6th lewd scene of the episode, and it will be one of the bigger ones.
Three of these scenes are Madame's scenes?
Okay, that's a joke.
These scenes are usually filmed in a prepared environment. Something like the MC's room in a mansion or some other place we've already seen.
The big scene is probably a threesome.

A360

Jun 29, 2018

If?

3 a week, 144 a year, 1440 by the time she's 33 1442 with you and Dawe, 3 battalions worth of men. It's slut math Joshy.

At what point does this thread hold an intervention for Joshy? Because he's going to incubate a mega STD that end us all at this rate.

I hope you enjoyed those animations in episode 10 as much as I did.
Yeah F95 was overjoyed :whistle:.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What are the future implications at the picnic (in multiple paths), of Sage grabbing Jill for girl talk?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all been doing well over the holidays. I've had a great time with family and friends while intermittently working.
I've been looking forward to January as it's time to start the episode 11 development for real.
I've been dabbling with parts of it during the release month, but my focus has been managing the release, fixing bugs, writing the guide, etc. But it's time for the first Status update of Episode 11, so let's dig in and bring you guys up to speed.

Walkthrough
First, the official guide was updated this week, including the episode 10 walkthrough.
If you missed it, it's available .

Episode 11 development
I started the development by planning the episode with flowcharts and other tools. In this area, I'm working on putting the events I want in the episode in order and building the overall episode flow.
Because I want to stay as effective as possible and utilize my hardware to the max, immediately after planning most of the lewd events, I put planning on hold and started working on those events.
I've been writing lewd scenes and posing some static renders, but I've mostly been focusing on posing animations to get a good head start on the development.
I'm currently up to 85 posed animations, with 63 of those animations fully rendered - and yes, that's a lot this early on.
Aside from a handful of previously completed animations rendered at 30 fps for Brawler, I'll continue to render at 60 fps during this development cycle. I hope you enjoyed those animations in episode 10 as much as I did.
I've been investigating a sweet spot for rendering speed and quality to make 60 fps animations viable with my current hardware, and I believe I have found it. Render speeds are looking good, and I will continue to monitor this process and tweak it throughout development.
Static renders aren't a priority early in development, so they aren't worth mentioning today.
Going forward, I plan to continue working on lewd scenes and posing animations to increase the render queue. I've started working on the 6th lewd scene of the episode, and it will be one of the bigger ones.

Polls
I have decided and prepared upcoming polls for the episode. You can look forward to new cosmetic polls and special render polls.
The special render polls are extra interesting this time, as you will decide the order of the main girl sets for episodes 11 and 12 simultaneously.
You will also decide on another girl for the other girls' special render set - Zoey won this poll for episode 10.
As I need your votes to be able to work on some scenes, there will be cosmetic polls early on in the development. A cosmetic poll for Jill will be live tomorrow. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Q&A event
The annual Q&A post will be published next month, and the post where you can ask your questions about my game development and games will go live on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to sharing this new development cycle with you.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
And the wait begins. Exciting.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Three of these scenes are Madame's scenes?
Okay, that's a joke.
These scenes are usually filmed in a prepared environment. Something like the MC's room in a mansion or some other place we've already seen.
The big scene is probably a threesome.
He can't not have Madam scenes until the prize membership runs out. I do think that maybe Madame could be replaced. But who would that be?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes