Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Now I don't know which mistake you mean in Josy's scene in episode 1.
The moment I mentioned is a pure fuck up in code. DPC probably planned this scene to happen a bit later or planned the first free roam before this scene, but things changed, but code not. During conversation with Josy there's a check for MC status (not affinity), but it haven't any sense, because everything is Neutral at that particular moment of time and changing only after the first free roam starts at the MCs place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's definitely something strange in EP1. We know that Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. Since when? Since the MC got its new SIM card. Why? We find out so Josy has an old Rooster profile picture of the MC on her phone. Therefore, I suspect that the MC also created a new profile picture in Rooster when he changed the SIM card. That was before Josy and the MC's summer job. The strange thing, however, is that Josy thought that the MC had a motorcycle. They have been working together for 2 months and Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. How can it be that Josy didn't know that the MC has a bike and not a motorcycle. Something is wrong here.
In short, I advise you to refresh your memory and chronology of events in the game.
In Interlude and EP9 we learns that MC quit using social networks for a while after Zoey leaved him and stopped to respond to his messages. It's his words. And he is back to the Rooster only in EP3. So, at first there's no chance that he had Rooster at time of working in mini-mart with Josy. At second, what picture MC used for his Rooster profile when he decided to back to it? He used the photo Josy took at their date... And I suppose that the photo she talked about is their joint photo, she took. It's why she struggles with desire to delete that photo from her laptop after the break up with Throuple and then she undoing delete after just 1 minute:

ep10_josy3.jpg ep10_josy5.jpg ep10_josy9.jpg

At third, notice the file name. "Him". Not "We" or something like that. At fourth, why it's an old Rooster pic? Because MC have got a new phone and set a new profile photo as well (you may compare them before EP6 and after). So that's why this Rooster profile photo is considered an old one. And finally, it's nice to look at such photo, rather than something else, where is just MC himself. Different emotions, memories, fantasies after all. With this photo she could imagine them as a couple or a part of the Throuple. In Josy solo scene she mentioned that likes to look on this photo. Then why would she try to delete their date photo if it's not the same?

Regarding motorbike / bike confusion, it could be not detailed enough writing (and honestly it have no sense to put SUCH details just to prove something to those who is trying to find any possible clues everywhere, lol).

It is also quite possible that the abbreviation "bike" for a motorcycle is common somewhere (don't forget DPC is not from USA) or Josy thought that MC was just using such an abbreviation. Because the offer to give a ride to a girl on a regular bike, to put it mildly, not the most common. It seems to me that this was done only to emphasize that Josy doesn't care that MC doesn't come from a rich or wealthy family, and that he rides a bike and not a motorcycle. If she was an arrogant bitch or looked for his wallet first of all - she logically should have made fun of and rejected him right there on the street. And such an unpretentious technique revealed quite briefly and quickly what her character and attitude towards MC are (by the way, before that Steve wanted to take her for a ride in his father's car). Even if there are some possible flaws, I suppose the goal of this scene is clearly seen.

It's not a spoiler if he only implements the code when a new EP is released. In EP10 he screws over the cheaters and the modders have some work to do. From EP11 the modders have work again because they have to undo their changes in EP10. I agree with you so I can't be 100% sure. But if I were making a game with multiple EPs, then I would also use placeholders to avoid spoiling a later event. The theory is actually based on this so I would do it that way. By keeping the place, you will later know exactly where to insert the code and no player looking at the programming will know what is coming.
This particular check doesn't screw anything openly, like game crashing ("Jacob / Helen crash") or jumps to Zoey lewd scene in Interlude (another check). Or Bella/Jill death loop when multi-path opened. In case with Quinn, this check cuts off the further menu dialogue and defaults variable to not helping Quinn and skips to the next particular (no help) part of the scene. It looks closer to Android ports silent shit traps in code, when the girls RP reverted to 0 in each episode, Bella finds Cathy pants in her car even if you never had something with Cathy, so Bella path gets fucked up, and so on, there are tons of such shit in the code.

This is a greater spoiler than that innocent Chick thing check in the code:

ep10_quinn_dt107.jpg ep10_quinn_dt107b.jpg
She doesn't use anymore her "protective" or "memorable" makeup if the MC is on her path. So, she definitely relies on him in everything she do now. How the MCs response of not helping her in future could be treated by her?

Hahaha. I didn't switch to the restaurant and Sarah, I just know about it. I only play JM and that's only honestly, it can be as if the MC really fell in love with Josy from the start and then fell in love with Maya too.
Under switch I meant that you changed the topic from Quinn exactly to Sarah in restaurant menu, while we talked mostly about the 2 lewd scenes with Quinn and the post/current/future consequences for J&M branch.

You're right that the MC can accept Quinn's restaurant offer, but doesn't have to use the menu. Nevertheless, you continue to stand in the room so that the MC finds out about the restaurant. I'm assuming the "Restaurant" Major Choice is a hidden choice. I'll put it another way. This major choice decides whether the MC wants sex for sale (fun) or not, i.e. a real relationship (feelings). Therefore, it only plays a minor role whether the MC has sex with prostitutes or not, because the important decision is the "Restaurant" Major Choice.
A lot of similar ones. Like a party w/o limits in Pink Rose. You can pick a DIK choice but finally end up fucking no one there. Having fun with Jade is probably the same. You just doing 1 step and stops there.

Maya essentially asks the MC the same question in EP10 after listening to Melanie talk about her high school relationship. fun or feelings. What bothers me when I have sex with Maya is that she explicitly and almost coldly says that she is going to fuck her boyfriend. I have the feeling that the MC is fucking a prostitute who is pretending to have feelings for her customer (fun). But when the MC goes to Josy, real feelings are evident (feelings).
Sometimes their behaviours and "goals" reverts. Compare it with EP7 Josy/Maya scenes. It's Maya's time to "fuck" MC.

Josy is more vulnerable in EP10 scene. She started to confess her feelings again and that's surprised me a lot - she is blushed after showing MC photo to him in gallery even being in Throuple. I fully understand that when they are "friends", but I don't quite get it in case of Throuple. Like, we had a scene with her in Derek's room and Pete on the phone. MC already know that she talks of him a lot, so photo is so innocent detail here. I mean... it's quite natural when girl saves a photo of her crush or vice versa, but in Throuple they are in relationship officially for weeks already and non-officially for months. She can be dare girl on public, but she is over-shy when it comes to such personal little things. It's sweet.

Maya quite rarely and especially openly talks about the feelings. But you can force her to express what she felt if you break up with them. I suppose she still afraid and can't believe that it will work and trying to stay as "cold" as possible. But if it's Maya, who could probably end up with what Melanie warned her about, it would be a funny twist.

Just think about what would happen if the MC accepted Quinn's restaurant offer, didn't warn Maya about Quinn (Quinn is using the girls to make money), and never ordered anything from the restaurant's menu. Maya could then become a prostitute either knowingly or unknowingly. This is based on an old theory of mine, which needs to be slightly modified and expanded by EP10. Only that much. But I don't feel like it and I don't have the time (I have to go to work soon) to go into detail about it now.
MC "warning" about Quinn sounded crappy and not enough to really warn her about prostitution. But DPC thinks different and put the notice into the official guide. Maybe it has already played it's role and we will not return to this option. MC gets +3 RP during EP7 solo scene with Maya for warning her in the past. And gets nothing if he hadn't warned her. Feels like a 50/50 at the moment regarding further consequences. I think the consequences will be made out of particular restaraunt menu orders rather than that "warning". The 3-some with Rio & Quinn and the Sarah (EP2 & EP8 twice) are the most dangerous ones, imo. 3-some is done over the Maya's Scavenger tasks help at first and it's the order when Quinn participate for money for the first and the last time. Sarah... well. Camera at first, dorm party glory hole, MC's dick photo sent to dormies, etc, Sarah is a Becky's friend... tons of shit. Rio & Camila "orders" feels safer. But we had a Riona Major Choice in EP9 and she stays quite unhappy with Neutral or DIK choice. Space for the tons of options and permutations here.

The Restaurant Major Choice decides between fun or love and this must be proven by the MC player as the game progresses.
The most important decision was made at EP8, so far. I don't say that the restaurant won't have any negative background and impact, but there are a lot of options to fool around besides the restaraunt.

The addition of Quinn as an afterthought has an afterthought that makes me think DPC needs Quinn for some drama with Maya. Why? In the game you can read so that my MC answers honestly, doesn't name any names and says that a total of maybe 5 girls had sex with 4. This applies exactly to my run, only with the difference that the canonical sex with Isabella in EP2 counts, but Isabella does not appear in the "girl statistics". The question of how DPC came to include Quinn and Isabella in the bill is easy to answer. It's probably the two of us's faults.

Our discussion about JM's 100RPs inspired me to write so that Quinn and Isabella weren't included in JM's and the MC's drinking game bill. Further evidence for DPC to visit our thread. But I also think that DPC has something else planned in this context, with Quinn and/or Isabella.
MC says "maybe 1-2 more" because you let Quinn fuck your MC during cum-petition. Response will be the same even if you will allow Camilla to jerk off the MC during get the panties from the HOTs mission. With Isabella it was only a kiss. MC was drunk and she told him that it's not happened. Well, this is a canon and unavoidable event, while you have a control of what to do with Quinn and Quinn & Camilla. Same goes for kissing Jill on Bella's couch (this also counted as "sex" lol), it's under player control, while scene with Bella is not. Then the "perfect" score with J&M wouldn't have any sense because you will always get +1 for Bella, not being able to avoid it. You overthinking things too much again.

With Isabella, what the MC Isabella player answered will be crucial. Can he remember or is everything in the fog.
None variable is saved to check this later. Nor it was ever existed. Don't build a theory or overthink something before checking it out in the script. Waste of the time...

No variables. No temp variables. Nothing.

With Quinn, Riona will tip the scales. Why? Quinn told Riona during the cum petition to cover for Quinn. Riona will survive the kidnapping, but not unscathed. There is a hint for this. When the MC nurses Sage back to health, Riona told the MC that she now knows who to call when she's sick. The decision about what Riona says about the cum petition in EP2 will be made over beer pong. Can Camila keep her panties on or not? Who is right next to it? Top Gossip Pussy Becky. Becky will probably be the one to spread a rumor about this cum petition. I tried the beer pong game, but I only had one save and that was without the beer pong game. There's a reason for this, because Maya's test of courage on Josy is far too exaggerated.
And here we go. dalli_x switched something in his head or eat the shrooms again... :KEK:
wtf I just read?

Quinn asked Riona to cover her, so no one may notice that she shifted her panties and fucking MC w/o condom, publicly. Obviously it could be seen only from the side angle, not from the top and that's why it worked. Even Quinn is not SO wild, even while being under some drugs she got some time ago.

People get sick sometimes. Riona is cool with MC. Why you see everything, no, EVERYTHING as foreshadowing? There're no any proofs of what Vinny was/will do with/to Riona. Will it be Vinny or Buddy or Mick, etc.

What the hell Camila doing in here and why you fetched the Beer Pong here as well? There are always different persons, depending with who you play Beer Pong with. Camila is a canon one (well to the part, when you plan this activity for the party) and this scene is played with Becky near them. Camilla may keep her panties even if MC wins, it's MC who decides what to ask her for - show him her goods or keep it. Request for showing goods on MGs branch gives +1 TC. MC can't win Beer Pong being on shrooms. But he can win the next session with one of MGs, because shrooms effects passed enough when it happens. What the connection between Becky and CUM-petition? I lost the link and completely lost at all. You can show MC cock and she will recognize it with photo on posters. So what's between Beer Pong, Rio, Camilla and Becky? Why only after Beer Pong and not before it? What makes you assume that she learned something about CUM-petition from the Beer Pong?

Maya's test on Josy exaggerated by whom or why or...?

You have only 1 save? Or you have only 1 save WITH Beer Pong or vice versa? Oh god... o_O (why I asked?)
You can reject to play with Camilla at all, so Becky fucks off completely. And she never come close when Josy is playing with MC. It's Melanie this time. And even if you don't planning Beer Pong for the party, Josy still dared by Maya, just in another way. And Melanie also there, even dialogue is the same. It's fun that it's so hard to make Josy win rather then lose.

Have you ever taken a closer look at Maya's pin wall? There are interesting things to see there. For example, how Josy got her Rooster nickname. But I could use your help because I can't sort out a picture.
:HideThePain: Are you shitting with me or what?

ep10_fr_tg_maya_room_left_cash.jpg ep10_fr_tg_maya_room_left.jpg
Pin is for the money. It's YOU, who removing $ lefting the pin to hang.

And again this random pictures theories... god :illuminati:... Sunrise is beautiful. In general and to be pinned to the board. Josy had to see the picture in the Maya's room pin wall to choice her nickname in the fucking Rooster app? I'd rather make an associations with her character and inner personality, like when she smiles, when she "shines" some times, etc, than with random picture on Maya's wall. Most of them dedicated to Maya's movies hobby. Some of them just "girly". What about the second part of the room? Or you as usual picked only something "important" and left the most inconvenient part in the shadows?

ep10_fr_tg_maya_room_right.jpg
Ahh.. some of DPC self-promotion "trade mark" here. And UFO :illuminati: Probably Maya knew that MC will take shrooms soon (she is calm as hell with MC and Derek doing shrooms, btw, so what does it mean?):

ep10_bbq_ufo_event1.jpg ep10_bbq_ufo_event3.jpg

Regarding photo, masturbation questions, etc. Probably it's obvious that both of them masturbate on MC rather than on each other. They like each other, but they like love MC more. It's why Maya drinks for the MC question "Who is hotter? Me or Josy?" How the hell you assume that Maya got that photo from Josy? Does she edit it or cut off Josy from it? Why I even trying to argue here, while there was a $ instead of imaginated picture/photo? Patrick not only get the VERY good memory, but the very good sense for lies. He is control freak, he have to remember things very well and notice any little odds and inconsistency in answers and his daughter words to be able to such a "control freak".

dalli_x , so you're a moderator on the DPC discord now?
View attachment 3336682
AHAHAHA :HideThePain::PogChamp:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
So, I think we can all agree, there needs to be more shower scenes!

Groping a girl's tits and ass in the shower under the guise of helping her wash, this is exactly why god invented showers in the first place!

Now the game tries to deliver... let's recap:

Episode 1...

Then no shower action until episode 4!

We don't see another showerhead until episode 6...

Episode 7 delivers some nice shower visuals, but the mc's excluded from the action.

There is another shower scene with the mc, but perhaps we should just move on...

And that's all, until episode 10, where a woman comes from the grave to show us how a girl should look when she's wet.

Now that's not to say there weren't a lot of glistening girl scenes, so here are a few honourable mentions:

So yeah, the mc needs to make sure his girl is clean. Get her in the shower, get her wet, soap her up, rinse her off, and get her dirty again! :giggle:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Watching him when they meet in the store yes but not before, your making it sound like Josy stalking him
Never make Josy furious,angry or jealous,
when she is on the warpath,
she really cannot be stopped..

And leaves a trail of blood and destruction behind,
while she kills all her competitors one by one with the biggest smile on her devilish face..:eek::LOL:
fpcsgeimm6u61.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This was Josy's response when Tommy hit mc at the start of Episode 6.
When Tommy stormed into mc's room at the start of Episode 10 (MJ path), she did not do much to protect mc from Tommy. MC got hit by a book ...
oh my a book sooooo sooooo fucking awful that asshole how will mc ever get over the injustice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Josy pretty much tells Tommy to fuck off and that she wants to be with MC and there nothing he can do about it, so what do you want her to do

Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes