Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
The most gorgeous devilish girl with the bluest eyes,
juicy,round delicious peachy breasts that i can keep sucking,nibbling and licking,
and an ass so round an full that i can stick to my face until i have flowed in all her delicious,smoothest juices.

Harley,Harley,Harley
my eternal soulmate of the night and darkness,
our blood flows through each others veins until eternity,
our love love for each other continues to burn like the most crackling fire in hell,
our passion and lust tremble and shake like the strongest earthquakes on earth,
ti amo,ti amo,my tenderly broken angel lily.. :love::love::love:
View attachment 3645334
MC is downright oblivious on not catching Lily's feelings and thinking The thirsty ghoul has the bluest eyes. Baby we keep rolling and falling in luv.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Lily is in my top 10 across all AVN's and I get very defensive of my girls. LOL:)
People say Lily is using MC and according to them this makes her a despicable person. It's ironic cause they don't criticize MC because of it. Double standard much?
First off, I can get behind the kind of agreement that they have. It's an alliance, you do something for me I do something for you, makes perfect sense. Lily shows smarts acting this way, it's not a bad trait.
Second of all, the fact that they have this agreement doesn't exclude that she is developing feelings for MC. Many real relationships start off like this, as arrangements born out of pragmatism.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
People say Lily is using MC and according to them this makes her a despicable person. It's ironic cause they don't criticize MC because of it. Double standard much?
First off, I can get behind the kind of agreement that they have. It's an alliance, you do something for me I do something for you, makes perfect sense. Lily shows smarts acting this way, it's not a bad trait.
Second of all, the fact that they have this agreement doesn't exclude that she is developing feelings for MC. Many real relationships start off like this, as arrangements born out pragmatism.
The classic "Don't fall in love with me" is because she already has love for the MC, if he reciprocates, then she's gone. She needs him to be the strong one, or her money & plans for college falls through.

If she hasn't fallen for MC, she would not have spent the night in the tent and justified it by saying if you grab my tit, then it's just sexual not a relationship.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Second of all, the fact that they have this agreement doesn't exclude that she is developing feelings for MC. Many real relationships start off like this, as arrangements born out of pragmatism.
Nicole is better, the MC becomes a stepfather as a bonus

Reactions: VOYEUR

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The classic "Don't fall in love in love with me" is because she already has love for the MC, if he reciprocates, then she's gone. She needs him to be the strong one, or her money & plans for college falls through.

If she hasn't fallen for MC, she would not have spent the night in the tent and justified it by saying if you grab my tit, then it's just sexual not a relationship.
Not sure if she loves MC yet but she's extremely fond of him and she's falling for him a 100%, she was always attracted to him after all. It's a case of her being guarded with her emotions, a bit like Quinn. She doesn't want to admit her feelings for MC and that there's more to their relationship than she wants him to believe but she will eventually.
Nicole is better, the MC becomes a stepfather as a bonus
Nicole's cool but I prefer Lily.

Reactions: Riaman

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Not sure if she loves MC yet but she's extremely fond of him and she's falling for him a 100%, she was always attracted to him after all. It's a case of her being guarded with her emotions, a bit like Quinn. She doesn't want to admit her feelings for MC and that there's more to their relationship than she wants him to believe but she will eventually.

Nicole's cool but I prefer Lily.
She most certainly will.

Reactions: Riaman

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I like Quinn, this refutes your argument
The exception that proves the rule :p
But I thought you were a Jill fan. At least you'd be coherent.

Still, terrible taste in girls, the only trash is that list is Becky.
Indeed... Terrible taste, but Becky is "trash" because she's vain and a bully; that's why people don't like her. I bet if she weren't used in BaDIK and someone had put her in one of those "household with landlady and roommates" games instead (or any other AVN), and she was all nice and cute (or even not, because there's always a more bitchy "roommate"), people would be falling for her.

Same for Heather (I know you didn't talk bad about her but she seems to have her Hate Squad too). It's because she has her resting bitch face and is always in a bad mood (mostly due to Tommy). Put her in another context, people would love her.

Like Quinn also... Some people don't like her because of her personality and lifestyle and start to see things like "she has bad skin, worse than Maya" (yeah, Mr. Darkwen... I've been watching you...), but she has to the same skin as Bella! If she has bad skin, Bella must have too! It doesn't make sense! Quinn is the funniest example because, unlike Heather and Becky, her model has been used in loads of games and no one calls her ugly those other games (though I think a new haircut would do Quinn good).

It's all psychological... Hats off to Mr. DPC for doing that. I think it's funny because I don't give a frickin' damn about that and only care if the girl is hot or not ( from Kakasan list, the only one I don't care about is Beth, but I'd bang her anyway if the opportunity shows up).

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
...It's just that there used to be goblins, Shrek pictures, raccoons, watermelons and lemon penises before.
I'm getting emotional... :cry:

The classic "Don't fall in love with me" is because she already has love for the MC, if he reciprocates, then she's gone. She needs him to be the strong one, or her money & plans for college falls through.

Lily is just chaotic. She strips for a living. She joins the HOTs for kicks, but she doesn't really give a fuck. She's the one organising weed for the Pink Rose girls. She switches dealers from Vinny to Quinn, not giving a fuck about the repercussions. All her stupid rolling rules are about fucking with other people's minds just for the hell of it.

There's probably more to her than just wanting attention, and I liked her until she started with all those rules for rolling (that was pretty embarrassing I thought). The whole scene where she discusses the rules with the mc was kinda shit, felt like some childish clubhouse rules. Well maybe not so childish...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then after all that shit about when you can and can't kiss...

She basically just does whatever she wants...

I would still like to see Maya masturbate with some food that I then eat with all her juices still on it.
What kind of food are we talking about here? I know cucumbers work well, but you're not gonna eat the peel are you? :unsure:

Maybe a spicy chicken drumstick... :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The whole scene where she discusses the rules with the mc was kinda shit, felt like some childish clubhouse rules. Well maybe not so childish...

And then after all that shit about when you can and can't kiss...
She can't even follow her own rules…

She basically just does whatever she wants...
The rules she set are her own way of flirting with MC, keep him interested (playing hard to get) and assuming control in the relationship, makes sense that she does whatever she wants. She’s still attracted to him despite this.
She broke her own rule to show that she can. But mainly she wanted to show him affection out of a whim.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Lily is just chaotic. She strips for a living. She joins the HOTs for kicks, but she doesn't really give a fuck. She's the one organising weed for the Pink Rose girls. She switches dealers from Vinny to Quinn, not giving a fuck about the repercussions. All her stupid rolling rules are about fucking with other people's minds just for the hell of it.
Personally, I don't think she has any more chaos than any of the others.

With Maya, you've got all the father stuff, plus if it comes to a choice between MC and Josy, I'm convinced she'll take Josy.
With Sage, you've got a horny mother, and all the shit her father is involved with. And Tybalt.
Bella has a shit load of secrets, plus the whole sleeping with a student thing.
Jill has massive family dramas. And Tybalt.
With Quinn, you've gotta keep wondering when you're going to get a bullet in the back of the head.
Josy, has Tommy, but may be the most drama free of all. (At least she'll choose MC over Maya, I reckon).

Apart from Lily refusing to admit she's starting to fall for MC, she's quite upfront about who she is and what she wants (for now, anyway, who knows, she may have a secret or 2 dropping).

Don't get me wrong (Lily is my fav), I love them all and play all their paths, but, they all have their chaos and drama, (great scripting by DPC IMO).

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Personally, I don't think she has any more chaos than any of the others.

With Maya, you've got all the father stuff, plus if it comes to a choice between MC and Josy, I'm convinced she'll take Josy.
With Sage, you've got a horny mother, and all the shit her father is involved with. And Tybalt.
Bella has a shit load of secrets, plus the whole sleeping with a student thing.
Jill has massive family dramas. And Tybalt.
With Quinn, you've gotta keep wondering when you're going to get a bullet in the back of the head.
Josy, has Tommy, but may be the most drama free of all. (At least she'll choose MC over Maya, I reckon).

Apart from Lily refusing to admit she's starting to fall for MC, she's quite upfront about who she is and what she wants (for now, anyway, who knows, she may have a secret or 2 dropping).

Don't get me wrong (Lily is my fav), I love them all and play all their paths, but, they all have their chaos and drama, (great scripting by DPC IMO).
All the drama for those other characters is mostly their circumstances. The difference with Lily is she chooses the chaos. Quinn comes the closest, but I think Quinn's motives are more self preservation, whereas Lily just enjoys watching the world burn, as they say...

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
All the drama for those other characters is mostly their circumstances. The difference with Lily is she chooses the chaos. Quinn comes the closest, but I think Quinn's motives are more self preservation, whereas Lily just enjoys watching the world burn, as they say...
Lily strips because of monetary reasons not everyone is loaded like Jill or Sage, or morally bankrupt to pimp her sisters out like Quinn, or has the entire plot line laid to solve their tuition problems like Maya.

Enjoys the world burn? Lmao wtf they just don't want to be scammed by that Vinny guy who was selling for way too much price.

Lily's goal is the most noble amongst most of the cast, to get into healthcare without any debt. Unlike Quinn who lives for the chaos instead of trying to move away from the dark world. Quinn is ready to drop instead of continuing her education since her pimp deal with Steven broke off. Where as Lily works hard even with her job to score the best in her class.

When MC's head was hit by that drunken customer at Pink roses she didn't give a shit about money but went to take care of him. If she was that chaotic she would have never stood for Cathy by slapping Dawe or helped Ashley pass through the scavenger list.

You obviously don't understand her character so at least don't shit on her.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
It's funny how many Being a DIK gifs there are on tenor, and like 95% of them are the Blank My Beloved lockets lmao
This crazy guy dancing is very funny, especially since the MC makes fun of his dancing, but he thinks he is being praised

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Could one of you guys help me with something, I'm trying to figure it out.

I have unpacked the game so I can access all of the images, but I'd also like to manipulate the text, like these for example:

I've tried URM, but for whatever reason I can only change the names of the speakers, not the actual dialogue.

I was also curious, with how fast some of you pull up scans from the game, do you guys just have hundreds of screenshots from various playthroughs on hand or is there some other way to find a certain scene without loading up a save that's close to it?

My shitposting ability is greatly limited until I can unlock these secrets :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Derek's Brother

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Could one of you guys help me with something, I'm trying to figure it out.

I have unpacked the game so I can access all of the images, but I'd also like to manipulate the text, like these for example:

I've tried URM, but for whatever reason I can only change the names of the speakers, not the actual dialogue.

I was also curious, with how fast some of you pull up scans from the game, do you guys just have hundreds of screenshots from various playthroughs on hand or is there some other way to find a certain scene without loading up a save that's close to it?

My shitposting ability is greatly limited until I can unlock these secrets :poop:
Use unren and you can decompile the game images.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes