sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone have any clue (or rough guesses) about when will the next update drop? I have been checking almost every day now since mid of May. I dont even care about the Smut content anymore, I want to know the story progression haha
You checked in every day since May but ain't got the foggiest about the rough estimate of episode 9 drop ?!? :oops:
295a25a73f74877d6696751c3057779e9264a21478aa6cbc6f8a13e2e74eccdb.gif :KEK:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I found this interesting. This is early in the game (as DIK) and while Quinn would never admit it , she has a thing for MC. Wow.

View attachment 1854456

Also, if you decide to stay with Sage, in that path, I found it interesting that Sage admits Quinn can't stop talking about MC.

I hope it ends up where (remember Quinn tells MC (on a certain path,) she was wrong about MC and thought he was a white night pussy.

It would be ironic if on the Quinn path, MC actually is and saves her from destruction.

I like the idea of Quinn redemption, but I am not counting on it.
If DPC decides to give him a redemption arc or one of moral reinterpretation from villain to anti-hero to Quinn it would be amazing.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
It would be ironic if on the Quinn path, MC actually is and saves her from destruction.

I like the idea of Quinn redemption, but I am not counting on it.
Can you change a personality like Quinn's one?

Turning the HOT Vice President into someone she never was, as if it was enough to be with the main character to hear the voice of Angels, would be a waste for me. Some doubts are already emerging from the relationship, but the boyfriend will always stay one step behind her own ambition: after having worked so hard to create this illegal business, only a forceful threat would make Quinn change direction. Besides, the main character is careful not to reproach her anything when he himself took benefit of the services.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just want to say that these comparisons show just how good DrPinkCake is at portraying feelings through his nuanced renders. It's one of the things that separates this game from the contenders.
I agree. One thing that shows this is that many devs, even those of other highly rated games, still use the feature of describing characters' feelings through text. Which together with the image only makes it sound redundant. DPC does not do this. He doesn't describe the feelings. He shows through the images and expressions. And that's good storytelling for understanding that in a visual story you "show, don't tell"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Amelia. The prettiest of the (thus-far) non-slutty MILFs.
Makes one wonder, though. Is the sister really dead? Jill seems so naive and gullible I expect the sister to be living her perfectly happy lesbian life a mere 2 hour drive away and it's been concealed from Jill for years, and her entire 'drive to help people' is because of the bullying about it.

Though I admit that would make Amelia herself less appealing, if she was a backwards bigot like that.
it is one thing to be naive, it is another to live convinced that your sister is dead when she is not.

for certain things then you are entitled to accompaniment and reserved parking.

Not even in the worst Venezuelan telenovelas....

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Dunno how it is actually... but I'm quite sure there was no mention about this in detail... so why is this urban legend ( ? ) so popular beats me ?! :unsure: :rolleyes:
Primarily because of Jill, I think. Got the impression her self-appointed advocacy was because of the way her sister had been treated, so I assume she was bullied over some factor (gayness apparently being DPC's go-to cause), and people who deal with that are more prone to suicide as a result. Jill has made no mentions of her sister being a part of her life since that flashback.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Me, actually. Granted, I did vote for girls too, but I have no problem with guy-centric preview pics as long as they're interesting. It's not like I'm looking at previews to leer at girls in lewd positions; I've got plenty of games for that. I just want some idea of what DPC's working on. The guys are a big part of the game, so no reason they shouldn't get previews. As I recall the pic of Rox and Buddy back before Episode 6 sparked some good discussion.
Good at communicating.png

Fine. 117 idiots, then. ;)

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I agree. One thing that shows this is that many devs, even those of other highly rated games, still use the feature of describing characters' feelings through text. Which together with the image only makes it sound redundant. DPC does not do this. He doesn't describe the feelings. He shows through the images and expressions. And that's good storytelling for understanding that in a visual story you "show, don't tell"
An example to illustrate your point: the players understand that Tommy has slept with someone else just by visiting the basement of the DIKs' house. No explanation is given at that moment but the glimpse is enough to leave room for interpretation. Where other creators would have used a wall of text to set forth the somewhat open relationship between Heather and her boyfriend, DrPinkCake opted for a visual approach.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If anyone's interested, I made a simple mod to allow you to just play the mansion repair game without the rest of the story (it's just for a bit of fun, it's not going to integrate into your main saves).

Just thought that since episode 9 is coming out with the new, hopefully excellent, party planning minigame, and I know how many people enjoyed the mansion minigame, others may like this too.

Two ways to do this, make a copy of your entire game, download the zip file and extract it into the "game" folder of the new copy (don't put it in your original game folder otherwise it'll fuck your shit up). It may need to overwrite a just a few files. You may also need to delete the "cache" folder in the "game" folder if it doesn't seem to work.

After that, just run the new BeingADIK.exe.

If that sounds too complicated, you can download . It contains all the files you need for a complete standalone run of the mansion mini game (it probably has a bunch of unnecessary files, but it's only a couple of GBs).

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Primarily because of Jill, I think. Got the impression her self-appointed advocacy was because of the way her sister had been treated, so I assume she was bullied over some factor (gayness apparently being DPC's go-to cause), and people who deal with that are more prone to suicide as a result. Jill has made no mentions of her sister being a part of her life since that flashback.
I get this part so far... but why would anyone assume she a corpse by now ? :p No mention about her does not equal departure from the living... :rolleyes: as far as I know ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If anyone's interested, I made a simple mod to allow you to just play the mansion repair game without the rest of the story (it's just for a bit of fun, it's not going to integrate into your main saves).

Just thought that since episode 9 is coming out with the new, hopefully excellent, party planning minigame, and I know how many people enjoyed the mansion minigame, others may like this too.

Two ways to do this, make a copy of your entire game, download the zip file and extract it into the "game" folder of the new copy (don't put it in your original game folder otherwise it'll fuck your shit up). It may need to overwrite a just a few files. You may also need to delete the "cache" folder in the "game" folder if it doesn't seem to work.

After that, just run the new BeingADIK.exe.

If that sounds too complicated, you can download this MEGA Zip. It contains all the files you need for a complete standalone run of the mansion mini game (it probably has a bunch of unnecessary files, but it's only a couple of GBs).
I don't know if i can restrain myself from kinkshaming you....

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and znar25

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Madame has the best ass. End of discussion
To each their own, but I personally think she has the worst figure out of the female cast. Even the old bitty hasn't let her self go really after all this time. Not to mention she also has a ridiculous amount of scenes/renders for some who, at this point, is completely irrelevant to anything. I think the effort and time to make her scenes would be better used elsewhere. But that's just me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone have any clue (or rough guesses) about when will the next update drop? I have been checking almost every day now since mid of May. I dont even care about the Smut content anymore, I want to know the story progression haha
Usualy it takes DrPinkCake half a year to make an episode, so episode 9 should arive in june or july, but since riding the waves came out between it, it might be somewhere september. i have no clue what to make of it, was it something he made on da side between different episodes, or if he made it in 3 months after the last episode. anyway, if the new episode didnt came out this end of da month, it might be that itll be late september.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Usualy it takes DrPinkCake half a year to make an episode, so episode 9 should arive in june or july, but since riding the waves came out between it, it might be somewhere september. i have no clue what to make of it, was it something he made on da side between different episodes, or if he made it in 3 months after the last episode. anyway, if the new episode didnt came out this end of da month, it might be that itll be late september.
Dont give him false hopes. The update is coming in October.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes