Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
AhoyEarth
SanchoOpinion: These might be best described in short as "linear free roam" events. That's how I think of it tbh and how I code the mod. Much the same as UniOfProbs, Eternum, AOA, etc. It's really a linear event broken up into a facade of mini-choices that are generally minor in their result compared to the true "major choice decisions" that loom otherwise. These types of events are generally inserted to break up the monotony of a longer VNs so as not to induce boredom and (hopefully) keep the player engaged. That's my true two cents worth.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update these links?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You’re talking about the nurse right, not the old women?
Was this a serious question ?! :eek: :KEK:

Could you be considered a " sick fuck " when all you want is to bang a nurse ?! :sneaky::love: And by that I don't mean a male nurse :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

-----
Please update these links?
Join your mate Twotalk on the mystical quest of finding a working link to those ! ;):LOL:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
does it make me look like a sick fuck that i want to have a sex scence with the girl at the reteriment home?
Man if it is sick to want to bang a beauty nurse we are all pretty much Caligula here.
If you are asking for the old woman... well that depends who you ask. If you ask the old woman she would consider you a hero probably.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does it make me look like a sick fuck that i want to have a sex scence with the girl at the reteriment home?
You’re talking about the nurse right, not the old women?
Was this a serious question ?! :eek: :KEK:

Could you be considered a " sick fuck " when all you want is to bang a nurse ?! :sneaky::love: And by that I don't mean a male nurse :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

-----

Join your mate Twotalk on the mystical quest of finding a working link to those ! ;):LOL:
Man if it is sick to want to bang a beauty nurse we are all pretty much Caligula here.
If you are asking for the old woman... well that depends who you ask. If you ask the old woman she would consider you a hero probably.
It's just... you called her a girl...

I'm not sure what age you stop calling females "girls" and start calling them "women". Typically it would be adulthood, except there seems to be some exceptions, like we don't really call the HOTs "women", we still call them "the girls".

But...
She's an old woman.

But of course, that's not to say that you might find her sexually desireable..

I mean she's only a few years older than this old bag:
:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's just... you called her a girl...

I'm not sure what age you stop calling females "girls" and start calling them "women". Typically it would be adulthood, except there seems to be some exceptions, like we don't really call the HOTs "women", we still call them "the girls".

But...
She's an old woman.

But of course, that's not to say that you might find her sexually desireable..

I mean she's only a few years older than this old bag:
You are right the right term is not girl... but a scene is not a scence either ! :geek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, can anyone clear my doubt?

If anyone knows the estimate, when should the next episode/update be?

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i finally had time to play episode 8, i know it's already an old story for you but as i had 6 different playthrough for that game i waited until i had time to play them all before starting the Interlude.
And what can i say, i just started with a playthrough in which i have chosen the other girls like Quinn.
I would first say that the sex scenes that i got were very well done, good animations and renders and quite long, that was perfect.
But the rest of the game was quite boring, i hated the free roam party, those free roam are getting on my nerves especially if there is nothing important in it. Apart from that there was not many interesting things to do, some paying sex, 5 or 6 available i guess, some chit chat and the general feeling that it was just some recap and some moralist bullshit from DPC about dating.
During the recital, each time i wanted to see it, i was brought back to the skip recital, is it a joke or a bug or DPC was lazy ?
But the worst of all was just the cliffhanger in the end, what did DPC smoked when he went up with that stupid, idiotic, moronic idea. Here are Sage parents .... WTF !!!!!!!!?????
When i saw this, i lost any hope for that game. I loved it and i spent much time playing it it was a lot of fun but there is a limit to the bullshit i can swallow.
I'm really pissed right now, i feel like i have been rammed in the arse by a horse as would say the Bloody Baron!:ROFLMAO:
I need to blow out some steam, maybe i should go in town have a few drinks and begin some whoring, i paid 5 times to have sex in the last update, maybe i should do it for real, don't tell my wife about it hey !!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes