Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Why would he hate players for doing DIK runs? It’s in the name of the game, is filled with erotic content, and great LIs. You get to slam beer, eat pussy, wear a dildo, punch dudes, crack dumb jokes and possibly get to be with either Sage, Quinn or (Copium/ INSHALLAH) Nicole. The DIK life is good :cool:.
Don't forget Lily! She is gonna steal me from Sage if there is more scenes coming with her in season 3.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
why hasn't dalli_x reacted to this yet? :unsure:
I think it's because he likes to tackle off-the-wall theories and ideas, whereas this would become a 100% case of "unreliable narrator" which throws every since aspect of a character's "thoughts" we (the player) are exposed to as completely unreliable and would undermine every aspect of the game itself.

It would destroy all his theorycrafting, too.

Jul 22, 2022
The second compilation album is done: .

It features everyone's favorite bad girl who has enraged, fascinated, and triggered the "I can save/fix her" response in the heads of many players. 111 shots, mostly not in chronological order except for a couple of scenes.

The main intent behind the chosen order of shots was to highlight the tells, and dynamics involved between the MC and Quinn. The rapid evolution of cat-and-mouse into a twisted, but profound crush. Her actions towards Maya as a consequence of a jealousy, and her subsequent actions as signs of marking her territory/ domination. Oh and ofc that she's very much interested in the DIK MC, despite of her intimacy issues.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Why did I even bother ....
:LUL: According to you that makes CHICK points = WIMP points considering you run away from every fight and act like a snowflake :Kappa:
According to me acting like a dipshit doesn't equal confidence, and acting like a decent person doesn't equal weakness.
But what did I even expect ? Probably half the human population makes the same bullshit association like you. Certainly a bunch of you here.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd say the points are more of a hedonism/restraint thing. DIK players will chase that gratification, whether it's banging a random girl, getting high or punching someone who pisses them off, potential consequences be damned. While CHICK players will weight pros and cons, and ultimately might opt not to if the risk/price is deemed too high.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I'd say the points are more of a hedonism/restraint thing. DIK players will chase that gratification, whether it's banging a random girl, getting high or punching someone who pisses them off, potential consequences be damned. While CHICK players will weight pros and cons, and ultimately might opt not to if the risk/price is deemed too high.
More like CHICK players just chicken out to do so. Get it? hehe

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The chick does not weigh pros and cons, he simply chooses the non-violent and less risky path.

Whereas the DIK always chooses immediate enjoyment without any thought for the consequences.

The chick acts like my grandmother, the DIK like my parents' cat.

Neither of them strike me as role models, even less so for a 20-year-old in college

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The chick does not weigh pros and cons, he simply chooses the non-violent and less risky path.
You don't "simply choose less risky" without first considering whether there *is* risk involved and how much of it, though. To be fair, i suppose you could say DIK MC also considers these factors but attaches far more value to getting that pleasure, so they arrive to different conclusions.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It could be put like this the MC could be the guy that fucks all the girls or the guy all the girls come to with there shit while they fuck other guys:oops::ROFLMAO: I keep it in the middle and thats what she said:Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Why did I even bother ....

According to me acting like a dipshit doesn't equal confidence, and acting like a decent person doesn't equal weakness.
But what did I even expect ? Probably half the human population makes the same bullshit association like you. Certainly a bunch of you here.
Everyone plays the game as they see fit, don't attack other players for their choice. This white knighting looks ridiculous.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes