dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's what I thought. DPC use the money the MC can steal for consequences.:eek::devilish:

Officer Walkthrought
"The money you find in Jill’s room counts as stolen money and may come into effect later in the game. The money in Tybalt’s room you can take if you want."

Reactions: zarachi

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
She´s and amazing character, way more interesting than Josy, Maya, Jill, Riona or even Sage. She´s a villain, but there is a reason behind that, and she´s smart, pretty, witty, tough, and has other virtues that makes her great. But DPC has made her too bad. I think it´s a mistake of writing, not the only one. Difficult to see a credible redemption path for her. It would be great, though.
Quinn is not a villain, she's an incompetent druggie that fucks around and causes problems for others and herself. Nasty person, but not a villain. It's only matter of time before she fucks up once again, big time this time, and the only way you could save her is to follow her romance path. There's nothing interesting about her, she's not pretty and her bloodshot druggie eyes do her no justice. Her ass is great tho.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Derek and Maya are not twins. They are lying. Read what Maya says.

screenshot0005.png

If they were twins, they would have graduated on the same day and not Maya alone. Same principle of what Derek tells the MC about the twins Paulie and Rick's birthday in EP8. Becky is stupid because she didn't know which of the twins had a birthday on that day.

I think so that the story of Maya contains a huge bomb.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2063743

If they were twins, they would have graduated on the same day and not Maya alone. Same principle of what Derek tells the MC about the twins Paulie and Rick's birthday in EP8. Becky is stupid because she didn't know which of the twins had a birthday on that day.

Or Derek simply graduate a bit later because he is also stupid

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

View attachment 2063743

I think it's not only Mayas graduation but also Dereks, why would he wear a suit at only hers (think, it's Derek)?
Also, maybe they weren't on the same school, so threir graduation can be on different days.

Twins needn't have the same birthday, if one is born before midnight and the other after, it would be different. Also sometimes there are some days between (very seldom but it happend a few times), maybe Becky is a genius and we all are dumb? (i have to turn the dalli_x mode of earlier ;))

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2063743

I think it's just a linguistic quirk.

it is Maya who shows the picture for which she is talking about her graduation day, she could have said their day (hers and Derek's), but since Derek was not present she did not.

I don't think Derek often dresses like that....

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
alright i can't everytime i try to romance either Maya or Josy its like i feel i'm the third wheel in the relationship they are always together and they feel happy i don't feel like they love the MC and even when i finish stuff with them they don't care or show any sign of saddnes , unlike Jill who was there for us since first day or bella who started to fall for us slowly or hell even sage changes and still tried to get us even if we reject her moves early i really see no redemption for these 2 they played us at first and the moment they meet they show zero fuck about us i just mad that i can't just ignore them the entire game and feel forced to even intreact with them fffss

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
That's what I thought. DPC use the money the MC can steal for consequences.:eek::devilish:

Officer Walkthrought
"The money you find in Jill’s room counts as stolen money and may come into effect later in the game. The money in Tybalt’s room you can take if you want."
But in Jill's case, game asks if you want to steal money. Everything else is just "collectibles" like magazines.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
really see no redemption for these 2 they played us at first and the moment they meet they show zero fuck about us i just mad that i can't just ignore them the entire game and feel forced to even intreact with them fffss
this is obvious bait
go home people, nothing to see here
noone can be this ignorant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sava75 and rocopc

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My dear, you need to go back to school and learn the meaning of the phrase. The only one of those who even closely resembles 'side eye' is Quinn, all of the others are looking straight ahead.
(hint: it's called as such because they are meant to be looking to the side)

View attachment 2063743

Alternatively, they went to different schools or Derek graduated at a different time. One of my best friends in highschool graduated about 1/3 into his senior year because he'd packed in so many credits in the first three years.

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
alright i can't everytime i try to romance either Maya or Josy its like i feel i'm the third wheel in the relationship they are always together and they feel happy i don't feel like they love the MC and even when i finish stuff with them they don't care or show any sign of saddnes , unlike Jill who was there for us since first day or bella who started to fall for us slowly or hell even sage changes and still tried to get us even if we reject her moves early i really see no redemption for these 2 they played us at first and the moment they meet they show zero fuck about us i just mad that i can't just ignore them the entire game and feel forced to even intreact with them fffss
You know how lesbians are. You know what a lesbian brings on a second date, right? A U-Haul

Reactions: mightybored
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes