ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wonder how many players this line was completely lost on:

View attachment 2069504

Then I feel sorry for them that they didn't get to experience the source material in real life.

And then I think, "Fuck, I'm old."

EDIT: And then I remember I'm not as old as Ilhares. :p
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee "Nobody is better than Muhhad Ali" lol I'm THE GREATEST! lol gotta love Ali

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MAya and MC both do the DIK moves to earn their place in their sorrority.
Maya goes bigger and bolder and looses huge.
MC is happy to take the brunt of the loss to his ego in front of all the restaurant Chiks to win.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
that's what we thought for last year's halloween too :KEK:
Hahah! xD But now it HAS to be, right?! xD The party is just right around the corner wasnt it?

EDIT: The second i pressed "post reply" i remembered they havent even started planning it yet :S 1 more episode before the party maybe :O and next release in 2023 october :faint:

SaoMunchboy

Apr 8, 2018
This is why I'm kinda happy I started to play BaDIK just this summer (or any VN for that matter). The wait is already killing me, so I can't even imagine how bad it is for older fans :KEK:
You just have to force yourself to forget about the game for 3 months, then replay it again to remind yourself of what's inside and how the story was progressing, repeat. Works like a charm every time :WeSmart:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This is why I'm kinda happy I started to play BaDIK just this summer (or any VN for that matter). The wait is already killing me, so I can't even imagine how bad it is for older fans :KEK:
You just have to force yourself to forget about the game for 3 months

Or you could do like me and seek out stupid fun to kill the time, such as going on a scavenger hunt for elephants.

Like the one below. It's kinda hard to spot. Look left of Jade's pussy:

Burke 1.jpg

There are others...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let kill your happiness talking about the children's of today that will discover BaDIK when already will be finish in the next decade and won't have to endure any wait.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
I know what you mean. I just finish my first playthrough last week and i cant wait for the next episode, imagine the anxiety the olders fans are felling.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes