Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Guys just tried this game, CHICK route is a really story and character development story, and, DIK route is the let's fuck and be an alpha, but character develop Sage and Quinn, but kind of lock you a real few of scenes with Jill, Isabella(my love), Maya and Josy, not a total lock, but a lot of scenes.(this was a question too, to see if i got'it right)

So my question is there is a playthrough way of get most of scenes in one run, like, do Bella, Jill, Maya, Sage, Quinn and the HOT girls, without being a full asshole or not all in in the chicken thing, or is just worth's more to do 3 separated plays(one as chicken, DIK, and a more like neutral stuff)

PS: there is a way to be a DIK in start game and is still get on Isabella good side, to sleep in her house after the big plot twist scene, i was kind of afraid to ruin the DIK route by being too much not gentle and human with Jill in the start, and i know that's some Jill goodside to get to Isabella good side, and vice versa

Thnx for the answer and sorry for bad english
A neutral playthrough (balancing chick and dik choices) probably maximizes your options, as you can be in the throuple and hook up with pretty much everyone else, too.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
A neutral playthrough (balancing chick and dik choices) probably maximizes your options, as you can be in the throuple and hook up with pretty much everyone else, too.
You can get with everyone except quinn and the extraneous hookers(sarah and the like) on a chick playthrough. Those you need a dik(neutral won't do it). Jill won't go with a neutral so neutral is actually more limiting than chick.

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
I am also curious to see if they will still be friends with benefits on the "Others" path.
That‘s why I’m hoping some kind of relationship will form with Sage but I guess it’ll take time since she just ended things with Chad. However, since both of them kissed after the last guitar lesson, even MC is wondering is it more than just a FB thing.

In my run, MC also confessed to Jill he fell for her so I guess he’s just trying to date everyone here and expect them to be ok with it lol.

You can get with everyone except quinn and the extraneous hookers(sarah and the like) on a chick playthrough. Those you need a dik(neutral won't do it). Jill won't go with a neutral so neutral is actually more limiting than chick.
Thanks for the tip but I keep bouncing from dik to neutral to chick but managed to have good terms with Jill and Sage while maintaining the throuple relationship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

binbo3126

Feb 15, 2020
It’s been one week since Episode 7, I don’t know if spoiler tags are still necessary but here one anyway !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can
One choice difference i think was interesting is that if you tell Heather Tommy has been cheating on her Tommy has two girls in his bed and if you don't there's only one
When i can talk with heather is tommy cheating ?

mirer

Dec 2, 2018
Previously, the developer released a preview with Jill in the same location. White walls, white cabinets - it could very well be the hospital where James is. The three of them came there. I bet he's either in a coma or something. Maybe we will finally be shown what was in the closed room. Bella's tears are only because of James, I'm sure.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes