DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I'm not sure if you're trapping me into agreeing with you! :eek:

So I will dodge! :cool:

What I'm saying is, we know with common sense, by the behaviours of Bella, Sage and Josy (and all the HOTs), that they have had sex before meeting the mc. They know what they are doing, and they are enjoying it.

So a scene with Bella and her husband, where the husband is trying to get some action, and Bella is trying to be professional at work, and then right before he gets to kiss her, Hilda from Hell cock blocks him...

Is DPC protecting the sensibilities of the snowflake anti-NTR crowd?

Or did he deliberately have Hilda send Bella home for absolutely no good reason at all (looking at her husband, I mean they literally weren't even kissing, is not a reason for sending her home at all :unsure:). And that has lead to theories of Bella being of unsound mind; imagining James' presence.

Also, and now I'm expanding on my earlier post, I thought James' disappearance was the reason why Bella was such a cold bitch.

Episode 3:

mc "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc "which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc "and to her persona..."​
mc "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc "I would have called out for help."​

But those lines: "...if I had known the real reasons to her tears... and to her persona..."

Her persona being "The Ice Queen". But she was kinda the Ice Queen to James too. I mean she looked a little younger, but Bella was acting just like the person we've come to know all along, except she was a little less sure of herself (worried about losing her job).

So if that really was James, then what was all that persona bullshit in the mc's inner monologue. :unsure:
Does anyone actually believe DPC's doing this only for himself and has never compromised his vision?
Dude said in the Q&A that he tries to make the game somewhat realistic but changes some things or else it'd be too boring, I don't think showing the girls with their exes during flashbacks is boring in the literal sense of the word, either he's walking that thin line between trying to tell the story in a realistic way and not pissing off "NTR" snowflakes or he's one of those snowflakes himself and that's why he does not do it.

This is definitely the weirdest part. She didn't seem happy with her husband at all. She was annoyed about him bringing up some fun they had at the ocean. And he was clueless to how much she seemed to loathe him. Like you said, this was the chance to show the happy, bubbly woman she may have been in the past until tragedy (?) struck, and fucked her over.

Which makes me wonder if there's more too it. Otherwise, that entire opening scene was purely so Bella could run away all weird when the mc wanted to take her to that library.

And even that doesn't make sense. Why the fuck did she run away panicking over that library? So she used to work there. Maybe she got sacked for "looking" at her husband. It's not like that was some awesome experience with her husband there that going near it brought back a flood of memories. If that was a significant memory of him there, their marriage was dead long ago!

I'd like to believe there's a lot more to it. But it's hard not to just accept that it was a shit set up, with zero insight into who Bella was. :cautious:
It's not very indicative but during her hell week flashback she was already quite cold, she seemed more social but perhaps the stern looks were always there.

Another alternative is, during her dinner with MC she says the library brings her both good and bad memories, mostly bad, so perhaps shit was already hitting the fan by then(?) Like she knew James was cheating on her but was pretending for some reason, or she herself was messing around and was dealing with the guilt... Or the supposed baby was already gone and James was just trying to be his jolly self to try and cheer her up.

We'll see, I have a feeling EP9 will already begin giving us some answers, since we're going to have a party planning and the party itself in the same episode we can assume it will happen in the span of a couple of weeks so I don't think a cop out is possible, there's going to be a confrontation between Jill and Isabella and the marriage issue must be brought up.
Isabella and MC talking about "elephants" and knowingly ignoring the biggest one in the room was already eyebrow raising, if the same thing happens between her and Jill, the eye-roll will be so big my eyes will do a 360º turn.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is definitely the weirdest part. She didn't seem happy with her husband at all. She was annoyed about him bringing up some fun they had at the ocean. And he was clueless to how much she seemed to loathe him. Like you said, this was the chance to show the happy, bubbly woman she may have been in the past until tragedy (?) struck, and fucked her over.

Which makes me wonder if there's more too it. Otherwise, that entire opening scene was purely so Bella could run away all weird when the mc wanted to take her to that library.

And even that doesn't make sense. Why the fuck did she run away panicking over that library? So she used to work there. Maybe she got sacked for "looking" at her husband. It's not like that was some awesome experience with her husband there that going near it brought back a flood of memories. If that was a significant memory of him there, their marriage was dead long ago!

I'd like to believe there's a lot more to it. But it's hard not to just accept that it was a shit set up, with zero insight into who Bella was. :cautious:
This scene left more questions than answers. Why is Bella so cold towards her husband?
Maybe because she's on the verge of being fired from her job? And this woman, Helga, who spotted them and sent Bella home. It gives off a very toxic, unpleasant aura. Maybe she's Bella's boss and they're on bad terms? And that's why Bella is annoyed by her husband's behavior because she doesn't want to be fired?
"I need this job, James!" But why? You can't find another one, are your country in an economic crisis? I just can't find any other reason to stay at a job where your boss is bullying you.
All questions without answers. And then I omitted the theory of hallucinations, trying to find explanations without applying it.
There are several options, either this is just a bad script move by DPC, or he deliberately feeds us with riddles, short scenes that make us puzzle even more and stir up interest in the game.
I've already noticed this oddity in another mini-interlude to Episode 5, where Jill's behavior with Rusty is very different from Jill we know.

hayrullahdelisi

Apr 15, 2019
He needs to do something about update frequency for his own good.Game itself is spectecular,i got nothing to say on that part but at this point it looks like it will be completed in at least 5 years and there are only few games (WoW,GTA etc) in history that can keep attention for this long.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He needs to do something about update frequency for his own good.Game itself is spectecular,i got nothing to say on that part but at this point it looks like it will be completed in at least 5 years and there are only few games (WoW,GTA etc) in history that can keep attention for this long.
You forgot to mention Half-life 3. Still waiting :HideThePain:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"I need this job, James!" But why? You can't find another one, are your country in an economic crisis? I just can't find any other reason to stay at a job where your boss is bullying you.
Not exactly strange, happens in RL all the time. There isn't any guarantee she'll be able to find a job in her field of work and a boss that's actually better on a short notice, especially if she quits and doesn't get any recommendation and her asshole boss will instead talk shit about her when asked. Not like there's dozens of libraries desperately advertising they're hiring.

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not exactly strange, happens in RL all the time. There isn't any guarantee she'll be able to find a job in her field of work and a boss that's actually better on a short notice, especially if she quits and doesn't get any recommendation and her asshole boss will instead talk shit about her when asked. Not like there's dozens of libraries desperately advertising they're hiring.
She also has a teaching degree in English and left that library if she works at B&R now.
The way she reacted when the MC suggested she go to that library seems to be a really painful point. Something else happened there, something really bad.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm just a man how doesn't like NTR
That's your problem. Let you grow testicles. This game is about cheating on girls from the very beginning. MC is a slut. Seven episodes he fucks what he could. It walked, it has tits and a pussy, MC fucked. At the end of Episode 8 MC decides to stop this but he needs advise from Heather, Elena and some DIKs to made a decision. Don't tell us you play BaDIK and don't like NTR. Your save games tells us otherwise.

Guys, what's the best way to get through the game? Flirt with all the girls or focus on one?
For me the best way was one playthrough per girl and one "fuck them all" playthrough. Every branch is it worth to be played.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Man... doing some cleaning to make room for the next updated since it's going to be huge. 400 Mb here, 600 there, 1.3 Gb over hee ah (don't need that game anymore), and I go the extra mile and delete the saves as well. That's when you realize what your favorite game is when the save folder for it alone is 1.06 Gb. :LOL: Man Christmas can't come soon enough!!!

Reactions: openup212

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She also has a teaching degree in English and left that library if she works at B&R now.
The way she reacted when the MC suggested she go to that library seems to be a really painful point. Something else happened there, something really bad.
Calling it now, she had to quit working in that library after James talked her into having sex in there on his subsequent visit, and died when Bella accidentally pulled a bookshelf on top of him in throes of passion.

It'll be a 2-minute long animation with slow-mo in episode 10.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Calling it now, she had to quit working in that library after James talked her into having sex in there on his subsequent visit, and died when Bella accidentally pulled a bookshelf on top of him in throes of passion.

It'll be a 2-minute long animation with slow-mo in episode 10.
I always thought the big animation of Episode 10 would be Steve crying in the back room and jerking off to Josy pictures. But that's okay too.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
why be content with a divine beauty,when you can add to the other.
the bed is big enough,the one beauty is for a while,
but the other divine beauty is for eternity.

with her beautiful wavy brown hair,her beautiful glittering eyes,
that mischievous smile,that beautiful hand full off breasts,
and that beautifully smooth tummy that i explore until i come to your forbidden fruit,
after which i penetrate you and you scream,and you get highest orgasm you will ever experience.

josy is the biggest star in the sky.
josy is love forever. :love: :love:
Josy_and_Maya_threesome_sleep.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes