19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
who wouldn't want to wake up next to such a beauty?
this is an angel of love descended from heaven,
this is god's masterpiece that he can never rise above.

with her beautiful auburn wavy hair,her glittering twinkling eyes,
those beautiful luscious lips that ask to be kissed.

oh,and those wondrous breasts that i nibble so appetizingly,
after which i kiss your beautiful smooth tummy until i touch your beautiful wet pussy.
you're so wet and horny that after I've licked you,
you come to an orgasm where your knees are shaking,and you fall into my arms with love eyes and a blushing look.

no,josy,you shouldn't look in the mirror,you are the perfection itself.
josy is love,josy is hope,josy is everything.
ti amo,ti amo josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2174221
Wow :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Evidently not, since Zoey represents not just one but two "types" of girl which weren't present in the game -- that is, former girlfriend *and* childhood friend. And at the very least the latter is a pretty popular archetype in VNs.

edit: also, we have AchedCroissant as a walking example that there is players for whom Zoey appeals more than other girls. So "we don't need her" would be far more accurate and honest if you said "i don't need her", speaking just for yourself rather than everyone.
Come on dont hang me up on this little word... if you read my whole post you can see that iam writing most of the time without using the word "we or everyone" i write out of MY point of view... only this one time the "we" slipped in by mistake... not really necessary to pick it out?

yeah sorry, i struggle with phrasing... english is not my strongest asset, in my post most of the time i speak for "myself" in this sentence the "we" slipped in. Iam not one of the guys who claims that my opinion is the only one that matters for everyone...

well... in someway, naturally its the only one that matters, cause its for me and iam playing the game for myself :) but yeah, of course i know that some do like Zoey...

Other than that... without her comeback in episode 8 iam pretty sure nobody would ever have asked for a Zoey comeback. As far as i remeber id never heard somebody call for a Zoey comeback before the release of episode 8 :)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Other than that... without her comeback in episode 8 iam pretty sure nobody would ever have asked for a Zoey comeback. As far as i remeber id never heard somebody call for a Zoey comeback before the release of episode 8 :)
Am not to sure about it, because between the pretty detailed way she was second-hand introduced through that scene with Sage, and appearance on the character list, it always seemed kind of natural to me to expect she'd eventually show up in person. It's the proverbial Chekhov's gun principle, that you only feature characters and elements which are relevant/necessary down the line.

In other words, if people didn't ask for Zoey's comeback, then it might very well be because these who were actually interested were taking it for granted. Plus, let's be honest, there's little point in asking DPC about anything when it comes to his stories. He'll only add what he wants, when he wants, and won't tell anyone in advance what it's going to be.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I really dont undestand this hate for Zoey and I can tell all of you that I reallly dont like Zoey, dont like the model used, dont like the character in the prelude and really dont like the ex´s thing they are ex´s for something....... but we are in a game, and one that its sex driven so its never a bad thing to have more girls to bang in the game..... peace and sorry if my english its bad

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
What if DPC decided to punish us by making MC cheat on his chosen li with Zoey and madame without any choices(like that I don't want to be rebound guy bs which also make sense since MC can be sissy sometimes). In other girl routes, Zoey appears and MC goes into relationship with her and game end there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if DPC decided to punish us by making MC cheat on his chosen li with Zoey and madame without any choices(like that I don't want to be rebound guy bs which also make sense since MC can be sissy sometimes). In other girl routes, Zoey appears and MC goes into relationship with her and game end there.
it's not like it takes that much effort of imagination: that's what happens in the first season, where regardless of our choices MC will date both Maya and Josy thus falling into the generic profile of the 'traitor' also having the possibility of being the one excluded

so ...

Landro2340

Jul 13, 2022
To be fair with the rebound guy talk you have to look at it like this, you're probably playing a DIK MC who got rejected/or you rejected Josy/Maya who wether you wanted or not, MC had a crush on one of those (or both), if you banged Josy (as you should have of course) or Maya you were pretty much a rebound guy for them in a sort of way, so snowflake MC feels he's going through the same with Sage and drops that bomb there to turn it into a serious thing or not.

Of course if you're an Others path enjoyer like me shit might've rubbed you wrong 'cause DPC forcing you to get serious and stop dicking around. DPC is gonna DPC so its w.e., you just tell Sage no in chapter 8, she makes you look like a moron in the end but there's no lie, the MC can be a moron but we will try to make him man up in the future. (Hopefully with Lily)

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
After playing this game for weeks finally i have every route possible but now i will go for the perfect route at least for me and go with Sage and others that way i might get lucky and fuck both daughter and mother. Come on developer i trust you make my dreams come true be man of culture like me.
If we can do this i can't wait to see burke and tybalt faces they really deserve this with how shit they are.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair with the rebound guy talk you have to look at it like this, you're probably playing a DIK MC who got rejected/or you rejected Josy/Maya who wether you wanted or not, MC had a crush on one of those (or both), if you banged Josy (as you should have of course) or Maya you were pretty much a rebound guy for them in a sort of way, so snowflake MC feels he's going through the same with Sage and drops that bomb there to turn it into a serious thing or not.

Of course if you're an Others path enjoyer like me shit might've rubbed you wrong 'cause DPC forcing you to get serious and stop dicking around. DPC is gonna DPC so its w.e., you just tell Sage no in chapter 8, she makes you look like a moron in the end but there's no lie, the MC can be a moron but we will try to make him man up in the future. (Hopefully with Lily)
But the rebound guy would eventually brake MC in what?
the only sex it would exclude him from is the one with Sage already half naked in his room, then all free as always

no problem having sex with Lily, Riona, Camila and whoever would show willing.

pointless moment that all the characters forget about, we might as well forget about it too

Reactions: ename144

Landro2340

Jul 13, 2022
But the rebound guy would eventually brake MC in what?
the only sex it would exclude him from is the one with Sage already half naked in his room, then all free as always

no problem having sex with Lily, Riona, Camila and whoever would show willing.

pointless moment that all the characters forget about, we might as well forget about it too
Wouldn't call it pointless, it's a sorta way for DPC telling you "hey this route is about to escalate to something", up to you if keep fooling around or stay with Sage 'till the end. Sure, you can have fun with those you mentioned and make the MC keep looking like an hypocrite, in that regard DPC doesn't punish the player enough for that, yet...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wouldn't call it pointless, it's a sorta way for DPC telling you "hey this route is about to escalate to something", up to you if keep fooling around or stay with Sage 'till the end. Sure, you can have fun with those you mentioned and make the MC keep looking like an hypocrite, in that regard DPC doesn't punish the player enough for that, yet...
And the next chapter threesome with Quinn and "I like to see you having sex with other girls"...

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What is false? First, I never denied that playing through Interlude allows to have a more nuanced Zoey.
I was referring to this part:
Even if the Interlude's plot were any good per se, it would be bad because of it's totally meaningless to the main plot -- and proves this is the fact you can skip it in almost in its entirety

Skipping the plot of Interlude means you miss out on a number of possible Zoey flag combinations. And it's way too premature to say that these combinations you can only obtain by playing through the Interlude will be "totally meaningless to the main plot" -- that you miss out on getting them does not prove anything in this regard.

Reactions: dempun and Darkwen

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What is false? First, I never denied that playing through Interlude allows to have a more nuanced Zoey. But, even if I said so, this wouldn't be far from the truth because, in the end, it's just a matter of score points: ok, you play through the interlude and each action adds or subtract a Zoey's DIK point, but, in the end, all your actions will be forgotten and what will be recorded is the final result -- Zoey is or isn't DIK:

Code:
if zoey_dk >= 0:
    $ zoey_dik = True
elif True:
    $ zoey_dik = False
And, of course, playing through the Interlude allows you to not calm down Emma but don't be vengeful (thus you get $ emma_calm = False & $ emma_cluck = False) which is not possible when you skip the interlude. But that's all. You can have a more immersive experience, but that's all will be recorded for posterity...
I was referring to this part:

Skipping the plot of Interlude means you miss out on a number of possible Zoey flag combinations. And it's way too premature to say that these combinations you can only obtain by playing through the Interlude will be "totally meaningless to the main plot" -- that you miss out on getting them does not prove anything in this regard.
There are only like 5 variables in the entire Interlude (not counting the temporary variables used to branch each choice). Two of them are for the Interlude only:
  • emma_joke = If Zoey jokes with Emma about her tats when they first meet, Emma responds a little differently when Zoey is getting her own later on.
  • epi_blue_hair = If Zoey encourages the bartender to dye her hair, we see the bartender with blue hair later on.
Then we have the only variables that are intentionally carried through to later episodes:
  • emma_calm = Determines whether or not Emma and Zoey are friends at the end of the Interlude.
  • emma_cluck = Determines how badly their friendship ended.
  • zoey_dik = summarizes Zoey's personality
The "zoey_dik" flag makes sense, she'll either be a bit more thoughtful, or not.

But the other two? Hopefully the only reason they come into the subsequent episodes is when Zoey tells the mc about some shit that went down. She's surely gonna explain her topless pic on Rooster, and it makes sense that she'd say, "But I got the bitch back" or whatever.

But yeah, if you skip the Interlude and just go with the "Calmed her down" or "Took her phone" options, Zoey's actions and attitude are aligned.

Although I didn't mind the Interlude, I really don't want that drama with Emma spilling into the future episodes. I wouldn't put it passed DPC to give the Interlude cast a cameo role down the track, but like, is there anyone on the planet who wants that (unless Jenna comes to visit, that'd be fine :sneaky:).

I say the Interlude is bad because it's meaningless, it's not information necessary to the main plot, it changes the POV in the middle of things without no excuse except "it's my vision!" (ok, visionary...); for one to believe Zoey still liked the MC's and at the same time decided to move to SF because she was sad and saw an add on the Internet, one needs a crane for the suspension of belief. Thus the plot has no coherence, fails to grab the attention of everyone who's not interested in those slice-of-life craps. And more... Even if the Interlude's plot were any good per se, it would be bad because of it's totally meaningless to the main plot -- and proves this is the fact you can skip it in almost in its entirety, jumping directly to the part when you (i.e., Zoey) flushes her former friends phone; and you do this to set the only three variables that matter in the Interlude:
I'm gonna go with your entire opinion is flawed for a very major reason:

It's an interlude.

It's literally not meant to be relevant to the main story. That's the point of an interlude. It's a break between acts.

If the Interlude was meant to be an episode, then it would be bad for all the reasons you've stated. But it's not an episode, it's an interlude, and it suits its purpose of an interlude well enough - a break from the main story.

Whether you wanted it or not, that's a matter of taste. :p

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There are only like 5 variables in the entire Interlude (not counting the temporary variables used to branch each choice). Two of them are for the Interlude only:
  • emma_joke = If Zoey jokes with Emma about her tats when they first meet, Emma responds a little differently when Zoey is getting her own later on.
  • epi_blue_hair = If Zoey encourages the bartender to dye her hair, we see the bartender with blue hair later on.
Then we have the only variables that are intentionally carried through to later episodes:
  • emma_calm = Determines whether or not Emma and Zoey are friends at the end of the Interlude.
  • emma_cluck = Determines how badly their friendship ended.
  • zoey_dik = summarizes Zoey's personality
The "zoey_dik" flag makes sense, she'll either be a bit more thoughtful, or not.

But the other two? Hopefully the only reason they come into the subsequent episodes is when Zoey tells the mc about some shit that went down. She's surely gonna explain her topless pic on Rooster, and it makes sense that she'd say, "But I got the bitch back" or whatever.

But yeah, if you skip the Interlude and just go with the "Calmed her down" or "Took her phone" options, Zoey's actions and attitude are aligned.

Although I didn't mind the attitude, I really don't want that drama with Emma spilling into the future episodes. I wouldn't put it passed DPC to give the Interlude cast a cameo role down the track, but like, is there anyone on the planet who wants that (unless Jenna comes to visit, that'd be fine :sneaky:).

I'm gonna go with your entire opinion is flawed for a very major reason:

It's an interlude.

It's literally not meant to be relevant to the main story. That's the point of an interlude. It's a break between acts.

If the Interlude was meant to be an episode, then it would be bad for all the reasons you've stated. But it's not an episode, it's an Interlude, and it suits its purpose of an interlude well enough - a break from the main story.

Whether you wanted it or not, that's a matter of taste. :p
but what if Emma revenge fucks Mc if you take her phone? I mean she kind of prettier then Sandy :unsure: :devilish:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but what if Emma revenge fucks Mc if you take her phone? I mean she kind of prettier then Sandy :unsure: :devilish:
Take that the fuck back! TAKE IT BACK! :mad:

Emma's tats are fucking revolting :sick:. Sandy's are tapestry of life :giggle:.

How can you compare:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes