felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some people just love to complain it seems. I don't see any difference between long development or short development. I will always pick 2000/4000 renders with branching choices after few months rather than 100/300 renders per/twice a month with less contents on one route.
I prefer updates with 5 renders and at least two bugs, in my opinion they are the optimal solution:PogChamp:

I would say there are nuances in between, or are there?

by now the new chapter is finally "little" away (a good month), let's wait and see, whether it then has 4000 or 5000 renders tells us something about how good an episode it will be? i don't think so

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You making sound like its a bad thing to have a modded game:FacePalm:, so ep 4 was not 18 scenes but ep 6 had 19 and ep8 had 16 so my point still remains...
Of ep 6's 19 scenes 10 of them were very short scenes from the D&G game, it's unlikely there'll be any comparably short scenes in this ep.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Of ep 6's 19 scenes 10 of them were very short scenes from the D&G game, it's unlikely there'll be any comparably short scenes in this ep.
I mean it had 19 scenes so one more than what ep 9 will have apparently... i guess will wait and see how long and how good these 18 scenes will be.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
As Derek said 'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" no wait that was Abraham Lincoln
I don't think they are dumb. Biass for sure but not dumb.
I mean, you have to admire the way they took some normal and even predictible piece of new information and they find yet another thing to complain about.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think DPC's claim that a single path takes 3 hours to complete is heavily inflated. I remember finishing my Bella save in episode 8 in roughly 1-1.5 hours.
That could be the case I'm hoping for a least 2 or 2.5 hours for one run anything shorter is to little for such a long wait. All together could be 5 or 6 I would be happy with 2 hours thats a good number for me anyway

Reactions: Sunakujiro

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC's claim that a single path takes 3 hours to complete is heavily inflated. I remember finishing my Bella save in episode 8 in roughly 1-1.5 hours.
I don't read that fast even in Italian.... :oops:

usually when I retrieve runs and then follow slo the content of the LI the run is dedicated to it takes me less than an hour per chapter, say 40 minutes (I don't like minigames so they are cut off upstream)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't read that fast even in Italian.... :oops:

usually when I retrieve runs and then follow slo the content of the LI the run is dedicated to it takes me less than an hour per chapter, say 40 minutes (I don't like minigames so they are cut off upstream)
I'm playing with mingames on, but I'm a quick reader usually. I only read everything in the first run, the next saves I skip through the content I have seen already so it's a lot quicker to do.

That could be the case I'm hoping for a least 2 or 2.5 hours for one run anything shorter is to little for such a long wait. All together could be 5 or 6 I would be happy with 2 hours thats a good number for me anyway
The most ridiculous thing in his claim is that it took him 3 hours without the mingames. :WaitWhat:

So the update is going to be pretty story heavy with a lot of text and conversations. Render/animation wise it's roughly the same size as episode 8, so I'm going to go with it being story heavy.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm playing with mingames on, but I'm a quick reader usually. I only read everything in the first run, the next saves I skip through the content I have seen already so it's a lot quicker to do.

The most ridiculous thing in his claim is that it took him 3 hours without the mingames. :WaitWhat:

So the update is going to be pretty story heavy with a lot of text and conversations. Render/animation wise it's roughly the same size as episode 8, so I'm going to go with it being story heavy.
I play with mini games also not the fastest of readers so I add time to runs:p If your right(scary words) and its story heavy thats a good thing honestly sometimes it feels like its more free roam heavy then story heavy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know how long it will take for the next episode to be out on steam once its released on patreon.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So taking the guess of who is gonna get fucked in the next episode, here's the list of all potentials and my ranking of who is most likely gonna get the mc's subway:
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
  7. Zoey - If we went through that Interlude for nothing... just saying.
  8. Vixens - Like it's the name of the episode. They have to be getting fucked!
  9. Riona - Definitely time for more Riona action. All she managed was a kiss last episode!
  10. Camila - Riona and Cammy owe the mc another threesome!
  11. Nora - She was teasing in the Gym. Surely a gym quicky is on the cards
  12. Jade - Not sure. She's probably risking too much fucking him so often...
  13. Becky - There was some teasing about some hate fucking at the dorm party. I expect DPC to deliver!
  14. Lily - Its time for them to start "rolling" and "hitting shit up". I'm sure that all means fucking.
  15. Nicole - I'm keeping my hopes up, but she just got another ride last episode...
  16. Heather - She needs to tip the scales back to neutral.
  17. Elena - I think this has been slowly building up. Devil's threesome quite likely, unless JB's happy for the mc to take her for a test drive.
  18. Lynette - Considering we were subjected to Emma and Bret in the Interlude, I won't be surprised when we see Neil fucking Lynette in the diary!
  19. Sally - Who knows. Maybe she relly does need a shoulder to cry on, and a dick to suck...
  20. Christie - She was flirting hard at the dorm party, so time to step it up at the Halloween party.
  21. Rose - Mc's doppelganger hasn't received much love for a while
  22. Sarah - I'm thinking she and mel had their time last episode.
  23. Melanie - I'm thinking she and Sarah had their time last episode.
  24. Sandy - Nah, she's really a very marginal character, she's not likely to get more time with the mc anytime soon.
  25. Tania - Not likely. She's into Tommy. The mc and Tommy are nothing alike... oh.
  26. Madame Rose - Hopefully she's died of old age, but I do worry we haven't seen the last of her.
  27. Olivia - Well she is a cheater...
  28. Bianca - I never read into the whole, "lusting after the mc" bs, and I doubt Jill will potentially suffer another betrayal so soon.
  29. Penny - She's more into Derek (although he kinda blew her off at the dorm party)
  30. Kylie - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  31. Tara - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  32. Cathy - Is she even in the story anymore?
Eh, let the people who actually want to see another Zoey scene wait another year. I've been waiting for ep 9 for too long lol

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Who are the vixens?
They are the titular characters of the next episode:

1668823301087.png

Heycock's post here gives further insight into the girls, but at this point, we don't even know their names (although the girl on the left has been dubbed Carolyn because of, um Carolyn).

What we do know is that Carolyn is buying drugs off Riona, probably cheating on the midterms, down for a MMF threesome at the dorm party and basically needs to be fucked by the mc. Girl on the right is totally happy to dance at the dorm party with her tits out. But we don't have much insight into the redhead.

I'm guessing all three will be slobbering on the mc's cock as a bare minimum at the Halloween party in episode 9.

I believe that Zoey will appear toward the end of the episode, if it goes well we will get the issue of the clarification between the two out in front of us, I don't think there will be time for a sex scene.
We know that Zoey arrives at the dad's house when the mc is crying in the Burkes' bathroom. That means he'll know Zoey is back from SD right at the beginning of the episode.

It looks like their reunion meeting takes place in front of the "Awkward Bench", but we don't know where that bench is. Does the MC head back home to meet her, or does she come to B&R? :unsure:

I hope they meet much earlier than the end of the episode. I need some Zoey fucking and some Zoey drama! :sneaky:

Does anyone know how long it will take for the next episode to be out on steam once its released on patreon.
Patreon releases by the episode, Steam releases by the season.

So the next Steam release will only be when Season 3 is complete. That will be when Episode 12 is done. So we're talking possibly 2 - 3 years from now.

Eh, let the people who actually want to see another Zoey scene wait another year. I've been waiting for ep 9 for too long lol
The way I see it, the mc has already fucked the other girls, it's now time to move on to greener pastures. Except he's already fucked Zoey too, soooo. Maybe it's time to get serious about college and start studying? :unsure:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Years, ser. Steam only gets full season releases, and we're still waiting for the first episode (out of 4) for season 3.
They are the titular characters of the next episode:

View attachment 2178994

Heycock's post here gives further insight into the girls, but at this point, we don't even know their names (although the girl on the right has been dubbed Carolyn because of, um Carolyn).
Fie, ser! Carolyn is the one on the LEFT.
No idea who the vix on the right is, but I would gladly sandwich her with Cam & Rio long-term.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Years, ser. Steam only gets full season releases, and we're still waiting for the first episode (out of 4) for season 3.

Fie, ser! Carolyn is the one on the LEFT.
No idea who the vix on the right is, but I would gladly sandwich her with Cam & Rio long-term.
Ahhh, you mean the other right... :rolleyes:

Fixed it. (y)

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes