gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
What a great release date, just a couple days after my finals week; can definitely play it as a way to celebrate and relax... or use it as a consolation, depends how the exams goes. Probably the latter :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KrLosZ

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Will everyone play all 5 branches? I like Jill, Sage and others of course, but Isabella and Jose&Maya are meh, imho.

Сhecked my saves and I realized that they are no good! a take dickpic, punched Tybalt, fucked Jade on SAGE route and none of this did on Jill routh. On Truedik-Others i ignored: Isabella, Cathy, Quinn, sex for money - yeah, not a truedik apparently. I need to replay all my 3 playthroughs, damn...
why just 5?
I'll start with the best grill MJ path, then in whichever order rest of LIs, the "others" path, quinn path, jade, nicole and even a shit path like jill
that's way more than just 5

Reactions: John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I need to set up my CHICK alone route for CHICK Zoey, should I just annoy Jill by helping Sage or not lead her on at all?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Will everyone play all 5 branches? I like Jill, Sage and others of course, but Isabella and Jose&Maya are meh, imho.

Сhecked my saves and I realized that they are no good! a take dickpic, punched Tybalt, fucked Jade on SAGE route and none of this did on Jill routh. On Truedik-Others i ignored: Isabella, Cathy, Quinn, sex for money - yeah, not a truedik apparently. I need to replay all my 3 playthroughs, damn...
You don't wait more than a year for the update and then just play one girl! :eek:

First it's the Quinn: Watch the world burn playthrough, then I'll just do the lot.

why just 5?
I'll start with the best grill MJ path, then in whichever order rest of LIs, the "others" path, quinn path, jade, nicole and even a shit path like jill
that's way more than just 5
I've got them all lined up, even paths that are doomed to fail. like a massive DIK mc with Chick affinity on the M&J branch. :cool:

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Here you go. If it says "Incomplete" then I didn't have access to it, the image wouldn't upload, it wasn't posted here, or I completely missed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks my g

Reactions: Treyman and SteveyP

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually, she's my favorite stripper.

And favorite mom.

And favorite Swyper hookup.

And just plain one of my favorites.
It's kind of funny when you think about it, because i don't think it was ever actually intended. But yes, yes she is <3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Isn't Lily just buying weed in the game? There was maybe one scene with a syringe but that was Tommy and Quinn. I mean, yea weed is still a drug but I don't think it's enough to consider someone a druggie. They'd have to be doing some pretty hardcore shit to make me think that.
The problem with weed is so it can be a gateway drug, not have to be. The more someone consumes weed, the less effect the consumer wants. And that's exactly Tommy's problem, which we can read about at EP8's Dorm Party.

Tommy is having a conversation with Nick. In the process, we learn so Nick also smokes, but doesn't like it. Tommy said to Nick so he started too strong and it knocked him out because of it. Do you recognize the parallels to EP4 when the MC on the roof can make his decision whether to smoke or not.

Tommy did say to Nick so he can control it, but that he doesn't want to give it up. That alone is a contradiction that is even reinforced because one of the first things in this conversation was Tommy asking Nick if he had weed on him. Tommy is already losing control of that and that may be the beginning of him using drugs harder at some point. Tommy then buys his drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8 and we don't know what drugs are in the paper bag.

Reactions: dav3knight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was so distracted by the release date announcement yesterday, that I totally let this one slip.

Happy Belated Birthday to my absolute favorite stripper mom!

View attachment 2217181

View attachment 2217174

Actually, she's my favorite stripper.

And favorite mom.

And favorite Swyper hookup.

And just plain one of my favorites.
Too bad Nicole has bad taste in friends to share important moments with :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes