TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
So finally made routes for just about every girl cause of the upcoming update, mostly skipped a lot of the dialogue for the second round in the DICK route, and I have to say this is still probably the best VN out there simply cause a lot of it actually is pretty funny. Not only that but every girl is really good, only one that I don't like but get why people do is Quinn. How is it that one man can make so many good waifus I'll never know but the Cake is doing goods work, can't wait for the next update at the end of 2023 :)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, but it does mean "you keep your fucking pie hole shut, who or what I am doing is none of your fucking business".
More often than not it means "it is a trial whether you choose to stay loyal to person(s) you claim to be deeply interested in, out of your own free will".

Just because he's told "no strings attached" doesn't mean showing oneself as a horndog who fucks everything that moves (plus Quinn) isn't potentially going to influence opinion about MC and willingness to continue relationship with him. Impressions can change, and so can opinions based on these impressions.

Reactions: ename144

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I don't see it as too immersion breaking. Bella is the most ridiculous looking (but from a fantasy perspective, she has many admirers), but it's not like she's inhumane, I mean people like this really do exist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Jill, to me she looks like pretty much every Instagram THOT today, ass implants, boob implants, and a fucked up face. But that ass, fake or not, I'm sure people have killed for a lesser ass than that:

And then there's Sage. She's actually a long legged, gangly, big breasted girl, and I think it works. Skinny girls can have big tits, it's one of the great gifts nature occasionally provides, but ultimately Sage is the kinda girl who looks better with her clothes on. She looks hot, and you wanna see her naked, but when you do, gravity kicks in and it's not the most flattering.

I get your point though, so many other nice but "normal" looking girls in the game, unlike pretty much every other game in the genre. But doesn't that just mean the developer has covered all the bases?

:giggle:

Jill's boobs kinda remind me a little of Janine Habeck's, but a bit bigger:

ep8_jill_lewd125.jpg Janine-Habeck.jpg

Maybe that's why hers is one of my favorite models.

By the way, shazba, didn't you call out this little oversight before? From a few days ago:

Bios problem.jpg

Looks like it went unnoticed for a while.

And speaking of Discord stuff, here are a couple more excerpts.

First off, I love reading about Mrs. Cake, especially her escapades when playing BaDIK:

Mrs. Cake lewd scenes.jpg

And second, not to try to tarnish anyone's opinion of her, but she has a less than flattering opinion of Josy/Josey/Josie/José:

Whiny Josy.jpg

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2230872 View attachment 2230865

By the way, shazba, didn't you call out this little oversight before? From a few days ago:

View attachment 2230856

First off, I love reading about Mrs. Cake, especially her escapades when playing BaDIK:

View attachment 2230857

And second, not to try to tarnish anyone's opinion of her, but she has a less than flattering opinion of Josy/Josey/Josie/José:

View attachment 2230858
Thats no goblin, I'm a little worry about DPC wife she has bad taste

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
More often than not it means "it is a trial whether you choose to stay loyal to person(s) you claim to be deeply interested in, out of your own free will".

Just because he's told "no strings attached" doesn't mean showing oneself as a horndog who fucks everything that moves (plus Quinn) isn't potentially going to influence opinion about MC and willingness to continue relationship with him. Impressions can change, and so can opinions based on these impressions.
I think DPC put this dialog in to tell the players that they can continue seeing the other girls without risk.

M and J are together, in a serious relationship. If we add the MC in the equation, we could wonder what was the status of their relationship.

So, other than maybe a few less RP if we do stuff with Quinn, we won't have a problem with M and J because of the other LIs, or the MC's hookups.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 2230872 View attachment 2230865

View attachment 2230856

View attachment 2230857

View attachment 2230858
I want the image of Zoey that Kazoey has :(

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That is a fucking overdose! :eek:

I feel fucking uncomfortable with all those condemning eyes looking into my soul! o_O
Well, if you thought you don't need to be condemned you wouldn't feel uncomfortable now would you? :Kappa:
If the cap fits...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes