Dec 9, 2022
Imagine that dude discussing the futility of playing games on the very day before episode release. If there is ever such a thing as spam among 5000 replies, that would be it o_O

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Dude... You come in here with a one post, smart ass remark about the Interlude with no context, then you get all aggressive, asking me why I'm here if I think BaDIK is also trivial. Then you get all sarcastic and shit when admitting BaDIK and all other games here are trivial (except Doki Doki Literature Club it seems, sorry The Dick, I didn't know).

The point you were making, is that you think the Interlude is trivial. That was your entire point. I know you weren't talking about the trivialities of BaDIK, but that's why I put your comment into context. To show that your point sucked.

The Interlude isn't as good as the rest of BaDIK, and it wasn't something everyone wanted instead of bringing episode 9 to us sooner, all that has been discussed to death. But it was more than passable on its own merits and it's achieved its main goal: People have been talking about Zoey for fucking months now. When she meets up with the mc, it's gonna mean something.

And stop spreading lies about Santa, he'll be here in like 10 days!

What are you trying to say? No I mean it, what are you saying, all I can see is the "17th", everything else looks like hieroglyphics. :unsure:

Maybe you should pace yourself, I have it on good authority it's gonna be a little while before the next release. :unsure:
Yea I've gotten pretty tired of the Interlude/Zoey arguments. Shit, I'll be playing the episode in less than 2 days. As long as there's no more of them, why should I care? It was already a moot point (from my perspective) and it's even more irrelevant since we're finally getting an update now. (Although, he's right on one thing. Santa's not real. You've got to face the facts, buddy. There is no Easter Bunny either.)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I've never bothered liking any clucks, interesting
I always try to do those little things in each playthrough. DPC likes to drop little changes here and there that sometimes make the game feel more immersive.
For example with Sarah, if you choose her every time: HOTs movie night, hot tub at Preps party, hanging out Quinn, etc. She actually has a different scene with the MC in ep 8 during the dorm party.
Though, there's the whole argument about those being a mere distraction, an illusion of choice over actually having your major choices matter in the story (DIK/Chick affinity, ep 8 ending, Sage rebound guy thing, ep 8 in its entirety, etc.) but I don't want to restart that. I just want to take a second to appreciate those small variations.

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone press the like button on comments on Rooster or is it just me? I know it probably does nothing, but I still do it
It doesn't do anything. I just use the likes to keep track of them so I don't miss any or read the same one twice.
I've never bothered liking any clucks, interesting
Rooster is mostly benign. You can get a few RPs with the girls depending on your responses (not from clicking likes though), and there's that Tybalt response you get from liking some of his clucks, but the most important Rooster interaction is when you tell Lily you'll get her some Tequila.

When Lily is bored at the prep party, she clucks that she'd like some tequila. If the mc clucks saying he'll sort her out, it unlocks the tequila mission, ultimately ending in a blowjob from Lily.

But liking others' clucks means nothing except for the couple of Tybalt responses.

It'd be funny if M&J started hassling the mc for liking sexy posts from the other girls. They already got worked up over that Pink Rose photo cluck.

Last edited:

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Can someone possibly link saves and complete scenes files for Season 3? Like save files with different affinity's and love paths?

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Damn I can’t wait to play the new update. This is the game that introduced me to f95 and p. Every other game posted here.

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Can i delete previous BAD 0.8 (18.5 gb) and Interlude?
I mean i will download new version so i only need save files right?
Better to keep the Interlude so you can just grab the EP 9 update patch. Download traffic will be crazy when the game drops, so the less you need to download, the better.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone possibly link saves and complete scenes files for Season 3? Like save files with different affinity's and love paths?
This is the best I can do at such short notice! :eek:

There's also a link to a bunch of saves on the OP under "extras" but I can't vouch for the state of the exported file (they could just be Jill imports for all we know! :rolleyes:).

As far as complete scenes go. Any scenes from Season 1 & 2 are not migrated into season 3. The gallery in Season 3 will only include the Interlude onwards, so unlocking all the scenes in the previous seasons has no impact on season 3.

On that note, you'll have to play the Interlude with each of the imported saves to progress with them for the rest of the season (you have to play it at least once anyway, you can choose to skip it after that). So if you haven't played the Interlude yet, you've got 2 days!
Can i delete previous BAD 0.8 (18.5 gb) and Interlude?
I mean i will download new version so i only need save files right?
Better to keep the Interlude so you can just grab the EP 9 update patch. Download traffic will be crazy when the game drops, so the less you need to download, the better.
You're just gonna need your saves from the Interlude, but if you want to change your paths from Season 1 & 2, you'd have to reinstall the rest again. I'm keeping it all for now, in case I find out that shit I've done in the past has fucked up the mc's life! :eek:

tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
I'm new to this stuff, and I was wondering, what's the most sensible way to replay the game for the different outcome, do you just start over and autoskip and follow a guide? Or there's some mid-series saves I should find and branch off from there? Also, new stuff just keeps piling on, right? I'm on episode 5 and I'm aware that there's 9. Is narrative really that varied that by episode 9 my decisions will change the entirety of my game?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm new to this stuff, and I was wondering, what's the most sensible way to replay the game for the different outcome, do you just start over and autoskip and follow a guide? Or there's some mid-series saves I should find and branch off from there? Also, new stuff just keeps piling on, right? I'm on episode 5 and I'm aware that there's 9. Is narrative really that varied that by episode 9 my decisions will change the entirety of my game?
There are mods you can download from the top of this thread that allow you to mess with the game variables, but if you want to steer away from that, there's no simple solution.

The game's DIK/Chick mechanic hinges on previous decisions starting back from episode 1, and if you've ended up with a "DIK affinity", you'll be locked out of relationships with 3 of the 5 main girls (that's not to say things won't change later).

Spoiler territory here, but at the end of episode 8, you literally have to choose which main girl you're interested in (or you can choose none of them and keep playing the field with the rest of the girls). But you might not have all the girls available to choose from depending on your previous decisions.

If you really like the game, my preference is to play it your way for the first run, and then it's gonna be a 6+ month wait for the next episode, so you've got time to give it another go later with a different approach.

The key to playing this game is, if you've decided you like a particular girl, focus on her and you should be fine. But if you're playing the field, trying to fuck as many girls as possible, don't be surprised when some of the girls don't like that kind of guy.

tototototototo

Nov 23, 2022
There are mods you can download from the top of this thread that allow you to mess with the game variables, but if you want to steer away from that, there's no simple solution.

The game's DIK/Chick mechanic hinges on previous decisions starting back from episode 1, and if you've ended up with a "DIK affinity", you'll be locked out of relationships with 3 of the 5 main girls (that's not to say things won't change later).

Spoiler territory here, but at the end of episode 8, you literally have to choose which main girl you're interested in (or you can choose none of them and keep playing the field with the rest of the girls). But you might not have all the girls available to choose from depending on your previous decisions.

If you really like the game, my preference is to play it your way for the first run, and then it's gonna be a 6+ month wait for the next episode, so you've got time to give it another go later with a different approach.

The key to playing this game is, if you've decided you like a particular girl, focus on her and you should be fine. But if you're playing the field, trying to fuck as many girls as possible, don't be surprised when some of the girls don't like that kind of guy.
Gotcha. I'm definitely roleplaying a very horny guy that falls for everything, so I guess there'll be trouble. I think I already proved myself to be too careless to Josy and Maya because they openly say they don't think having a relationship is a good idea. I'd be open to a branch where I get to spend time with all the HOT girls, like being fuck buddies with everyone here kind of way.

Reactions: allanl9020142

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021

Thank You for the files for Season 3, just two requests if you can fulfill them. If im correct, the persistent file is what contains the info of unlocking all scenes? If so can you possibly send yours? And to understand that file contains different paths, but are all wrapped in to one file? also favorite character :)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dude... You come in here with a one post, smart ass remark about the Interlude with no context, then you get all aggressive, asking me why I'm here if I think BaDIK is also trivial. Then you get all sarcastic and shit when admitting BaDIK and all other games here are trivial (except Doki Doki Literature Club it seems, sorry The Dick, I didn't know).

The point you were making, is that you think the Interlude is trivial. That was your entire point. I know you weren't talking about the trivialities of BaDIK, but that's why I put your comment into context. To show that your point sucked.

The Interlude isn't as good as the rest of BaDIK, and it wasn't something everyone wanted instead of bringing episode 9 to us sooner, all that has been discussed to death. But it was more than passable on its own merits and it's achieved its main goal: People have been talking about Zoey for fucking months now. When she meets up with the mc, it's gonna mean something.

And stop spreading lies about Santa, he'll be here in like 10 days!
While it pains me to take his side , I still think there's a strong case to be made that the Interlude was indeed pointless.

What did we really learn from it? We already knew the basics of Zoey: she was the MC's first girlfriend but moved to San Diego to become a surfer; when the MC decided to stay behind and graduate she moved on and found a new boyfriend. The only clearly salient things we learned during the Interlude was that her relationship with the MC seemed to be a lot shallower for her than for him, and that she didn't actually get a new boyfriend out west (though she did indeed move on from the MC). I guess we we also learned she only moved back home because she ran out of money, but I don't think that's something we were supposed to notice. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying this makes Zoey a bad character, and it's technically possible some of the other details in the Interlude will become relevant in a way that couldn't have been more easily conveyed in a flashback, but from my point of view the Interlude was a waste of ~2.5 months of development time. Worse, it also interrupted the story at a time when we really needed some progress. Episode 9 is facing Phantom Menace levels of expectations in no small part because DPC went all in on hyping up Zoey and the Vixens instead of the story we'd been playing. Hopefully he'll pull it off and the wait will be worth it, but it was still an insanely risky gamble.

But hey, at least this is the last chance for cheap shots at the Interlude from me. After tomorrow it will all be about Episode 9 and beyond. I realize ya'll are probably sick of my objections, but I figure I might as well vent my spleen one last time so you can point to this post and laugh if it turns out Episode 9 does make good use of Zoey's vacation and I start going soft on the Interlude. ;)

Rooster is mostly benign. You can get a few RPs with the girls depending on your responses (not from clicking likes though), and there's that Tybalt response you get from liking some of his clucks, but the most important Rooster interaction is when you tell Lily you'll get her some Tequila.

When Lily is bored at the prep party, she clucks that she'd like some tequila. If the mc clucks saying he'll sort her out, it unlocks the tequila mission, ultimately ending in a blowjob from Lily.

But liking others' clucks means nothing except for the couple of Tybalt responses.

It'd be funny if M&J started hassling the mc for liking sexy posts from the other girls. They already got worked up over that Pink Rose photo cluck.
There are some indications that Rooster content might become more significant in the future. Tommy will potentially call the MC out for trolling the jocks on Rooster:
Tommy_not_trolling_Dawe_1.jpg Tommy_not_trolling_Dawe_2.jpg Tommy_not_trolling_Dawe_3.jpg Tommy_not_trolling_Dawe_4.jpg
Similarly, Jacob will chide Jaime for posting about the pregnancy scare on Rooster. You already mentioned M&J objecting to the Pink Rose girls hanging on the MC. And if we're bending over backwards looking for plot points in the Interlude, it does show the dangers of posting sensational material to your social media feeds.

Perhaps I'm pulling a Dalli, but it seems like DPC may be setting the stage for potential consequences to our social media going forward. Probably not major consequences, but at least something.

Man I'm ready for the new episode!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thank You for the files for Season 3, just two requests if you can fulfill them. If im correct, the persistent file is what contains the info of unlocking all scenes? If so can you possibly send yours? And to understand that file contains different paths, but are all wrapped in to one file? also favorite character :)
You can grab the persistent file from here (linked from the OP). It's not mine.

The persistent file just keeps track of scores and unlocks. It doesn't have anything to do with paths etc.

While it pains me to take his side , I still think there's a strong case to be made that the Interlude was indeed pointless.

What did we really learn from it? We already knew the basics of Zoey: she was the MC's first girlfriend but moved to San Diego to become a surfer; when the MC decided to stay behind and graduate she moved on and found a new boyfriend. The only clearly salient things we learned during the Interlude was that her relationship with the MC seemed to be a lot shallower for her than for him, and that she didn't actually get a new boyfriend out west (though she did indeed move on from the MC). I guess we we also learned she only moved back home because she ran out of money, but I don't think that's something we were supposed to notice. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying this makes Zoey a bad character, and it's technically possible some of the other details in the Interlude will become relevant in a way that couldn't have been more easily conveyed in a flashback, but from my point of view the Interlude was a waste of ~2.5 months of development time. Worse, it also interrupted the story at a time when we really needed some progress. Episode 9 is facing Phantom Menace levels of expectations in no small part because DPC went all in on hyping up Zoey and the Vixens instead of the story we'd been playing. Hopefully he'll pull it off and the wait will be worth it, but it was still an insanely risky gamble.

But he, at least this is that last chance for cheap shots at the Interlude from me. After tomorrow it will all be about Episode 9 and beyond. I realize ya'll are probably sick of my objections, but I figure I might as well vent my spleen one last time so you can all point to it and laugh if it turns out Episode 9 does make good use of Zoey's vacation.

There are some indications that Rooster content might become more significant in the future. Tommy will potentially call the MC out for trolling the jocks on Rooster:
View attachment 2236438 View attachment 2236439 View attachment 2236440 View attachment 2236441
Similarly, Jacob will chide Jaime for posting about the pregnancy scare on Rooster. You already mentioned M&J objecting to the Pink Rose girls hanging on the MC. And if we're bending over backwards looking for plot points in the Interlude, it does show the dangers of posting sensational material to your social media feeds.

Perhaps I'm pulling a Dalli, but it seems like DPC may be setting the stage for potential consequences to our social media going forward. Probably not major consequences, but at least something.

Man I'm ready for the new episode!
It'd be nice if the effort put into the Interlude comes to fruition during episode 9, but I doubt there will be anything that makes people go, "Ahhh fuck, now I see it was all worth it!" It was just a simple side project for DPC to experiment a bit with and he used it to reintroduce us to a potentially important character.

Regarding what we got out of the Interlude: Before we knew of Zoey, not we actually know her. Unfortunately some people don't like what we know. Also I don't think the relationship from Zoey's perspective was shallow. She actually took him for granted and expected he'd be in her life in the future.

But to be fair, I think most people who thought there was no reason to make it so long will be vindicated.

Regarding the time spent on the Interlude, I'd estimate it was more like 1.5 months given that a lot of time was spend on other things that would have happened even if the Interlude didn't exist.

But anyway, in spite of all the general complaining about the Interlude taking up precious time, here we are just a day or so away from release. Development time is just like any other unpleasant experience, just let it happen, it'll be over soon. :p

Reactions: John Ness

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Imagine it's The final of world cup and you're playing BaD and your buddy calls you.
Buddy: Yo , you are coming or what. it's going to start soon
You: Sorry man, I can't today. I'm fucking lily.
Buddy: Lily?! WTF man you are fucking a girl on the final match?!
You: Yeahhhh.. There is still Nicole and Riona left.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Imagine it's The final of world cup and you're playing BaD and your buddy calls you.
Buddy: Yo , you are coming or what. it's going to start soon
You: Sorry man, I can't today. I'm fucking lily.
Buddy: Lily?! WTF man you are fucking a girl on the final match?!
You: Yeahhhh.. There is still Nicole and Riona left.
Buddy: Fucking stud! Bring them along, the more the merrier!
You: Yeah, I can't, the port to Android hasn't been done yet.
Buddy: Huh?
You: And stop selling drugs you cunt!
Buddy: o_O

And you want me to play one route per month? :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like the perfect solution to all the development time complaints! (y)

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I'm new to the game, and i'm around chapter 4 atm, is there a way to make Josy/Maya a thing?
There is too many girls in this game and even tho i was planning to just go Josy on my first playtrough i found myself being railroaded into everyone's pants by just being nice to them i guess, so i want to remove some "pressure" and was curious if that route is possible(without MC fucking them, just them together so i can focus on someone else).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes