Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know why, but DPC has removed me from his Patreon
I woudl assume, you made it obvious that you are already playing the new episode without being a 27$ patron. Maybe asked or mentioned something in discord or so... cause... via legal ways you cant play the new episode right now if you are not at least a 27$... are you such a high patron? I guess not, and i dont no how, but DPC catches on something like that VERY fast. Each new update many patrons get ditched cause they play the episode earlier than they should, OR like me... sharing another walkthrough thats not official...

Even using mods pisses DPC off...

But right now? considered the new eipisode is just out now fopr high patrons... i would bet you are not that high to get the episode on patreon and was kinda catched playing.

Reactions: Ilhares

Berserk-

May 15, 2018
I'll be honest, if you only follow one path (Bella for me) the content seems short, just resumes at Halloween and you don't feel like you're moving forward in the overall story.

And the free roam i don't like it, I prefer a full vn story with choice, the free roam is just adding more "game" time for me...

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
Hey for some reason my game crashes after the recap just when tommy talks to jacob.
Anyone else having this issue or have a clue why i'm having them?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes