Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.9.1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.69 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.66 GB: -

Note: For some Reason the Renpy SDK, it's not showing, and it's not letting me open the project, so I cannot compile the files back in rpa.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Question: It wants to to import the special saves from the end of season 2 right? Does this mean that Interlude has no consequences in terms of Season 3? You just do it for the l :4Head:, but you don't need a save from the end of Intrerlude to play the latest save?

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
My feelings for this update can be summarized in a short fact:

I still don't know how you restock the cakes after playing through the party 6 times. And I just found out where Zoey is on the first phase on my 6th playthrough. Oh and I'm not aware what the party game actually changes.

I'm sure DPC enjoyed doing those panoramic shots but I'd have much rather had a line of text to the nav menu that says "this is where X is"

urvutihlavu

Jun 10, 2017
My feelings for this update can be summarized in a short fact:

I still don't know how you restock the cakes after playing through the party 6 times. And I just found out where Zoey is on the first phase on my 6th playthrough. Oh and I'm not aware what the party game actually changes.

I'm sure DPC enjoyed doing those panoramic shots but I'd have much rather had a line of text to the nav menu that says "this is where X is"
cakes are in the fridge...where else would they be?

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Finally start playing Ep9 and already have a problem. Party planning minigame at the beginning. Anyone can show screenshot with a good solution? I'm don't want to fail and these chess table with satisfaction of DIK's needs making me rage. I will be thankful for the help

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes