snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
Or can nobody complete this "Restock Cake"? And I cant seem to find the fruit punch for Sarah either.
Both can be achieved at the table outside the MC's room in the hallway. Click on the plate and the punch bowl. You'll have to get cakes from the refrigerator and take them back, then go find Sarah again.

Fran94la12

Feb 6, 2021
Could you help me? After the initial dialogue that Tommy and Jacob have, I don't know if a video is coming or what, but the game closes for me.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
eh kinda got pissed by the end with the constant free-roam, jumping left and right all the time trying to find people. I just don't see the appeal. This episode in particular I feel they overdid it way too much. This episode (and pretty much the whole game) could have been played out in half the time if they skipped the free-roam sections and just gave us the content straight away.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I really don't get how threads are managed in this forum. There are NEVER clear information the files to download.
In the OP now I see the usual usability problem and I see people having doubts:

DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Episode 9 -> 7.4 GB (contains Episode 9 only)
Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) WTF is that an oracular statements from Delphi?
  • "S3 Only, Interlude to EP9" -> 5.1 GB (contains only a patch for S3, to upgrade to Episode 9) [damn oracle!]
  • "S3, Only Interlude to EP9" -> 5.1 GB (contains only S3 Interlude + patch for S1 and S2) <- specify!
I suppose the patch contains only S3 Interlude + patch for S1 and S2. But why always such a mess in the description? Why not taking a minute so we can avoid always the same questions in the threads?
Now we'll see how many people will ask for help in the next days. Also why they always omit download size when it takes just 6 damn characters including the space?

Reactions: Lexkar83

mamon261

May 4, 2021
can run games on android erasing this code from update9.rpy

if not renpy.variant("pc"):
jump ep9_save_here_label
play music "music/ep9/licensed_music/track113.mp3"
scene bg anim_halloween_ep9 movie with dissolve
if persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1]:
$ renpy.pause(65.33)
elif True:
$ _skipping = False
$ renpy.pause(65.33, hard=True)
$ _skipping = True
$ persistent.seen_cutscene_ep9[1] = True

I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

devil666rahmn

May 11, 2020
Having another problem now, in the middle of the party when I'm talking with Josy and Maya it takes me back to the interlude when the grandma dies. how to fix it?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I know I shouldn't use posters comments on that update (which I haven't played yet) influence me whether I'll play it or not, but, when the Interlude got out, I remembered that I didn't play the game for the last 2 years, when I finished Ep5... funnily enough, someone mentioned in the last pages how he felt underwhelmed by Ep9, like he did with Ep5, which is pretty much the way I felt at the time I think.

So that's pretty much what I'll try to do for the next updates, cause I was in for a treat, having to replay the game entirely cause I didn't remember much, and having Ep6-7-8 + Interlude to play in a row to boot. And it was great.

I hope it'll be the same in about 2 years with Ep9-10-11 in a row. (hopefully)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes