ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
At last I got to play the update and

• After all these years hoping, yearning, finally a Heather scene
  • So can we only
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ? That's kinda messed up xD
  • This is the nicest update for different branches so far, loving it

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
This episode would have ended up great if MC get to bang the femboy Leon
Already played it, still the same opinion; he could've just go change clothes or whatever but noooooo, instead of that he stayed in his line no matter how humiliating things could've escalated. Again, one of the coolest DIKs in the game :cool: (y)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How the heck am i supposed to remember if Zoey calmed Emma down or took her phone? Does this matter in any way for the future?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Where I’m at yes next to the couch with a girl in a white dress with his hands up and no no highlight. I talked to zoey and everyone else in the house. Only thing that highlights is the door behind him.
That is odd. You should be able to pick up the tap handle in the room upstairs and then go down to Tommy's room for the keg.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
At the end of the party, the optional tasks of talking to lily & nicole and quinn are not clickable. Anyone having the same issue? How do I fix it?
Also, the fast travel is bugged. Sometimes works and other times I can't click it because it disappears when I'm near it.

Last edited:

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
If you're playing the update drunk like i do is kind of a buzzkill, party planting mini game..finding keys in a dark fucking basement, bla bla bla these mini games is more of a chore than fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: mooncasterdk

gz924

May 30, 2020
I'm missing one special render in the first free roam of ep. 9
Is the last one that i'm missing; any help please?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes