Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for saying that, one of the best things about this game is the humor, and it's nice to see a positive pov, i was really getting bummed waiting for nearly a year and the feedback didn't make it sound like I'll even enjoy what we did get
It's F95, half of audience here like Tommy easy to piss off.
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am surprised no one is talking about the opening scene. The ransacked, bloody Christmas, locked door opens scene at Bella's. Is it a future or past scene?
I don't think it's blood, I think it's wine.
If it is a flashback then I think it's probably the moment Bella and James' relationship went to shit, like their child dying or something like that.
If it is a future event then I can't even imagine what is going to happen tbh, but I counted 7 plates so my bet is a christmas dinner with MC, Bella, Neil, Jill, Derek, Zoey and Sage.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the drinking game with Maya and Josy, there's also the question about how many sexual partners the protagonist has had. Anyone know how that scene is affected if he's had his share of fun earlier in the game? Does he tell them if he's slept with Sage or any of the others?
The game actually counts all people MC has gotten frisky with (note: handjobs, blowjobs etc count, too) and depending on the result there's different dialogues/reactions and a change with Maya and Josy's relationship scores. Basically if MC was slutting it up there's RP score loss, if he remained a relative nun then he can gain some points.

Reactions: Doppelgang

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
The same whining as after the Interlude. Well, there will always be a group of loudly screaming people who are unhappy with everything.
Haven't checked F95 since the release, does everybody hate it? I really liked it, so much content. Bit dissapointed with the lack of progression but the party free roam was a banger. So much to unwrap.

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys enjoyed the update. I'm missing one scene. Could someone please be a mensch and dm a screen shot of full completed scenes? It's driving me crazy. I've sped through every route a second time now can't find it. Thx in advance.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Appreciate that Sexy Nerd Sandy haha
Sally, bro. Sally. Sandy is the face-tatted sex monster from the Pink Rose.
I'm so confused. I don't have the game installed and I want to start from the beginning. What am I supposed to download? o_O
Download seasons 1&2.
Hey bro, how do you know what his rig is? Or at general, where does he share info? Really wondering, i didn't think he did much communicate and sharing.

Also i may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you only been SLI for gaming, you don't need it for rendering software.
In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry not everyone can be happy with average shit which is supposed to be year worth of contents. If you actually think this one is better than previous dik episodes (which took less time) then good for you.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Sally, bro. Sally. Sandy is the face-tatted sex monster from the Pink Rose.
Download seasons 1&2.

In the past somebody had shared the info crom a convo on his Discord server, regarding the hardware. And I was wrong on the SLI- I meant Nvlink, to maximize the VRAM for scenes. Some software needs/uses it, some doesn't.
right it's Sally haha

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Probably future that's gonna be the Season 3 cliffhanger or something... Makes me wonder actually if he's going to do something completely stupid with Bella's husband now :LUL: Like him currently being in prison for mass murder :FacePalm:
James is released from prison, only to murder his wife and her new lover. More details 11...

• Wow
Reactions: gamingdevil800

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Am I the only one who felt genuinely sorry for Arieth this episode? She is not bright, sure, but can the overall humiliation and suffering be justified by that?
I know she's comic relief, but boy that whole flashback was so uncomfortable to watch. Was that supposed to be funny? It wasn't even her own fault/stupidity, that caused the pregnancy. She's a nice girl; do your tomato soup jokes, but use Tybalt or Dawe as punching bag.
I wouldn't even rule it out there will be another turn of events and she isn't even pregnant but that was so weird and a lame ass resolution to the pregnancy test foreshadowing. :cautious: :rolleyes:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Haven't checked F95 since the release, does everybody hate it? I really liked it, so much content. Bit dissapointed with the lack of progression but the party free roam was a banger. So much to unwrap.
I don't read the whole thread right now, it's just impossible because of the number of posts, and I just don't want to get into a spoiler.
But this is just a group of dissatisfied people that appears after each release, they are clearly not in the majority.
And that's what i'm talking about, it was hell of a party! I'm always wanted a big party episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes