Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Weird, am 100% certain i've located the keg before, and the tap as the very last task from the list, with no issues. In a clean, unmodded game, at least, if it makes a difference.
I haven't altered any of the FreeRoam code while writing the Guide for SanchoMod, but it is indeed broken. You must get the tap first, then the keg or you'll never be able to proceed. The scene continues when MC chats with JB if tap first, keg second (JB asks MC if he needs help with it). If keg first the MC talks to JB but then must seek the tap, and after obtaining the tap MC never speaks to JB again so the scene cannot progress.

If you get bored replay that part and hit me up with your conclusion.

Edit: It's semi-sorted.... don't map jump or sometimes it doesn't trigger. I'll look into it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

fute8848

May 16, 2021
the problem with chad was that he didn't fuck her at least once. That was the real problem. if he was fucking her, giving her a good dick, she wouldnt care that much. But he never tried or wanted to fuck her, wanted to keep being her boyfriend, and was fucking someone else, was too much for her to handle. With MC, at least she knows he'd been fucking most of the hots. She also knew about the things with josy and Maya. etc.
You do have a point ; but if your theory is correct, the story's coherency would be totally damaged; i mean why should MC saving himself when he knows that Sage doesn't give damn about his "fooling around", that make us look stupid and navie(MC) and moreover, it ruins Sage's character building ( she doen't love MC that much to care)

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Weird, am 100% certain i've located the keg before, and the tap as the very last task from the list, with no issues. In a clean, unmodded game, at least, if it makes a difference.
ya i have as well in 9 none modded play throughs as thats ONLY WAY for it to not break.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
are you sure that is the highest, I think on mine I got 7.5 and everyone had a green face and the lowest happiness % was 55% I will try to rollback my save to see if I can screenshot somehow.
if u manged to get 7.5 with ALL events and not modding i gotta see that.

Reactions: 71211

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
After playing through Sage, Josy and Other path in this update I come to the conclusion the Other route is the most fun one. Despite how much I like Sage and Josy, their route is just too restrictive. The Other route has a lot more freedom. I hasn't try Jill path yet but I guess if will be the same if not more restrictive than the 2 other path.

Reactions: Exalted Text

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I haven't altered any of the FreeRoam code while writing the Guide for SanchoMod, but it is indeed broken. You must get the tap first, then the keg or you'll never be able to proceed. The scene continues when MC chats with JB if tap first, keg second (JB asks MC if he needs help with it). If keg first the MC talks to JB but then must seek the tap, and after obtaining the tap MC never speaks to JB again so the scene cannot progress.

If you get bored replay that part and hit me up with your conclusion.
I have just loaded my save to check again. Like i said, i have located the keg early. I have located the tap as the very last task, and after moving back to the main room the game played a cutscene of MC using the tap, then proceed to the body shot competition. Nothing broke.

xchris

Jun 20, 2021
I'm on linux and none of my save files appear upon opening the 0.9 version. Problems started with the .sh file not working in 0.9 but ok, went ahead and used playonlinux but none of my save files are there? Went through the interlude before so that shouldn't be an issue.
Then there's a patch file that doesn't include the patch folder so not sure what purpose this has.
Anybody on linux that might be able to help me figure out why the saves don't show up?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have just loaded my save to check again. Like i said, i have located the keg early. I have located the tap as the very last task, and after moving back to the main room the game played a cutscene of MC using the tap, then proceed to the body shot competition. Nothing broke.
Fuck me, I figured it out... I was going downstairs by map jump and it wasn't triggering. I'll sort it. Thanks and regards.

Reactions: ffive

fute8848

May 16, 2021
The DEV made a stragtic mistake by "forcing us to choose" a certain LI in EP 8 which caused some story inconistency and ooc in this EP9 , such a pity Lol :rolleyes:

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I'm on linux and none of my save files appear upon opening the 0.9 version. Problems started with the .sh file not working in 0.9 but ok, went ahead and used playonlinux but none of my save files are there? Went through the interlude before so that shouldn't be an issue.
Then there's a patch file that doesn't include the patch folder so not sure what purpose this has.
Anybody on linux that might be able to help me figure out why the saves don't show up?
if u played interlude they should be loaded not imports.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
thank goodness there are other games out there, idc what anyone says this was not worth a year's wait....
I thought EP9 was fantastic. I'm still picking apart all the different branches. Not to mention some of the golden background humor like this one.

One thing to remember is that EP9 is the calm before the storm. There's a lot of subplots being set in this episode if you're watching out for them. It's setting up the back half of the story and shits going to explode in later episodes. Whether you are impressed by it or not, BaDIK CH9 is still a fuckton of content compared to most AVN titles out there. I get that people are salty about the development time, but it was still a damn good episode. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
I thought EP9 was fantastic. I'm still picking apart all the different branches. Not to mention some of the golden background humor like this one.

One thing to remember is that EP9 is the calm before the storm. There's a lot of subplots being set in this episode if you're watching out for them. Shits going to explode in later episodes. Whether you are impressed by it or not, BaDIK CH9 is still a fuckton of content compared to most AVN titles out there. I get that people are salty about the development time, but it was still a damn good episode. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
o ya i was impressed by the little details too all the shit happening in the background people ignored.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes