TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
There's something that doesn't make sense about these routes. In the "Others" route, why does the MC have to stop fucking Sage? She seems totally comfortable being just the MC's fuck buddy until then. It doesn't make sense that he thinks he has to stop fucking her, but keep fucking a Riona or Quiin for example, who are clearly emotionally attached to the MC as much or even more than Sage so far. Weird.
Maybe the one who decides who you fuck with will be Sage, for example; If Sage doesn't like ''Lily'' she will not invite her in the threesome. On the home screen we can see Sage, Riona, Camilla and Quinn behind her.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There's something that doesn't make sense about these routes. In the "Others" route, why does the MC have to stop fucking Sage? She seems totally comfortable being just the MC's fuck buddy until then. It doesn't make sense that he thinks he has to stop fucking her, but keep fucking a Riona or Quiin for example, who are clearly emotionally attached to the MC as much or even more than Sage so far. Weird.
I think it's because whether you go the fuck buddy route or the faithful route with Sage, things are more serious than just fuckbuddies by chapter 8. So fucking around with other girls by that point would be considered cheating on her... or at least that's how MC maybe be interpreting it, or maybe how he assumes SAGE would interpret it.

And considering how Sage reacted when Chad cheated on her, I'm pretty sure MC doesn't want to fuck around and find out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TemIIx

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Quinn's behavior while talking to Tommy on the roof is very strange. Even if the MC never fucked Quinn, cum-petition excluded, she is worried about the MC. I mean she explicitly asks Tommy about how the MC acted in the situation with Vinny.

I believe more and more that Quinn knows more about the MC than we know now. That's why Quinn will show up in all the branches.
I always viewed that as hew knowing that Vinny has some screws loose and is pretty dangerous. So it's more she knows he might've done something to crazy to you out instead of full concern over you as a person.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I'm predicting that the MC takes a bullet either meant for Quinn or Tommy from Vinny's pussy bitch ass.
Tommy sucker punched MC in the mansion, Quinn fucked the MC... So if Quinn can eat dik for the MC, MC can eat led for her xD
Tommy can either suck a dik or eat a bullet #NoHomo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have a neutral and chick run Josy doesn't show her boob on chick. While I wish this ep had a solo Josy scene I'm happy with what we got. There are a few scenes with the girls that make me believe theres going to be a solo path. After the 3some Maya talks the times she and mc have fuck and I kinda take Josy responds as saying we have sex so many times I don't remember every single time. Going to be fun to see how things move forward
Thanks for Confirming (y) :devilish:.
apparently +1 rp point for both, if you say it's bad to count.
What is interesting, is that the is an RP account for, it. about how many times we spent with them.

< if you are on Josy & Maya path > (at the end of the sex scene with Josy & Maya, those two will recount the times they had sex with the MC: -

if you had more sex scene with Maya than Josy, here you get (RPJosy -3)(RPMaya +3)

- if you had more with Josy than Maya, you get (RPJosy +3)(RPMaya -3) -

if it's an even count (RPJosy +3)(RPMaya +3) as already said, the fact that the script keeps on insisting so heavily on Josy & Maya points and giving negative so often makes me think some drama with the two of them is about to happen, so try keeping those score balanced. playing through the sex scene with Josy & Maya awards you 4 special renders)

It's all about opportunities / Bad to keep count (RPJosy +1)(RPMaya +1)
Hug Maya (RPMaya +1) / Let her get out of it
so interesting:unsure: and another point toward, the possible solo path from the relationship itself, IMO.

anyway, since I don't have Chick Affinity show me the outcome of this:LOL:
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 19-42-34-93.jpg

Reactions: Darkwen and TemIIx

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Quinn's behavior while talking to Tommy on the roof is very strange. Even if the MC never fucked Quinn, cum-petition excluded, she is worried about the MC. I mean she explicitly asks Tommy about how the MC acted in the situation with Vinny.

I believe more and more that Quinn knows more about the MC than we know now. That's why Quinn will show up in all the branches.
Dalli i love you, but you know that Quinn is not an heartless bitch, right? Of course she is worried if someone pointed a gun at someone she knows:ROFLMAO:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Girl, your new boyfriend just told you that he's healthy and "safe" and that he only had a girlfriend before you. You have to trust him. PERIOD
Their first date has him confiding in her about his side bitches conflicting. From her point of view it's entirely possible you were fucking them, the game doesn't really let you say "oh hey I haven't fucked anyone but you" and keep track of it.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for Confirming (y) :devilish:.
apparently +1 rp point for both, if you say it's bad to count.
What is interesting, is that the is an RP account for, it. about how many times we spent with them.

so interesting:unsure: and another point toward, the possible solo path from the relationship itself, IMO.

anyway, since I don't have Chick Affinity show me the outcome of this:LOL:
View attachment 2251033
If Josy says ''Punch him'' who are we for not doing it, right Chip? :devilish:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Their first date has him confiding in her about his side bitches conflicting. From her point of view it's entirely possible you were fucking them, the game doesn't really let you say "oh hey I haven't fucked anyone but you" and keep track of it.
This is true.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is potentially asking her to trust you literally with her life. Are you really going to be so petty that you'd rather break up over it than do a simple test?
This is true.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wow, I'm off your ignore list.(y)

I'm all about interpreting signs. Take Oscar. He calls Josy a bitch. I wonder why? Just because he talked to Josy for a second at the party? No, I don't think so. Do you remember Swyper Girl Catrin.

The MC was cool when Catrin texted the MC to go back to her ex. Rusty was down when Misha didn't want him. If the MC was active on Swyper, maybe Josy and Maya are too. I think Josy was looking for a beard through Swyper and was texting with Oscar. Oscar on the other hand will not have taken it as cool as the MC.

With the whole situation, Tommy already notices that there is something going on between the MC and Josy and Zoey notices it too. Josy calms the MC down and holds her hand over him. The funny thing about the screenshots is that if my theory is correct that Zoey and Tommy are siblings through Floyd, that Josy and Zoey don't know that they are actually siblings. Because one thing is weird about this party. Jacob and JB think Zoey is hot. Tommy talks to Zoey and even mixes her a gin and juice, but he doesn't talk about Zoey. Hello, this is Tommy?

Oh yeah, I just remembered. The legs in Tommy's room from EP7 are probably Becky's. Jacob said that Tommy fucked Becky last.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 20-38-28-47.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-20 20-38-32-33.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dalli i love you, but you know that Quinn is not an heartless bitch, right? Of course she is worried if someone pointed a gun at someone she knows:ROFLMAO:
I mean Quinn is very obviously a narcissistic psychopath. If anything she is probably mostly worried about herself. And yes, ob the "Quinn path" call it that, she might start to care a little bit for the MC...so maybe she will change a bit. But overall she really is a terrible person and very much meant to be one so far.

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
God's work

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I adjusted the brightness a bit to see the look in her eyes...

bianca touch ass.jpg bianca grab ass.jpg

I can't decide if she likes it or is disappointed about the behavior of the guy she thought he was good for her friend.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Banana thing and Jill's clumsiness are fine. What was not fine to me was the STD test affair.

Girl, your new boyfriend just told you that he's healthy and "safe" and that he only had a girlfriend before you. You have to trust him. PERIOD

In Real Life their relationship wouldn't have survived this conversation. Not Mine For Sure.

That's why I say that I think DrPinkCake despises Jill.

(Mind you: Jill's my second favourite - I really like her character)
His new boyfriend have a reputation of having a big dick and going around. Asking for an std test is not the end of the world.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes