ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Girl, your new boyfriend just told you that he's healthy and "safe" and that he only had a girlfriend before you. You have to trust him. PERIOD

In Real Life their relationship wouldn't have survived this conversation. Not Mine For Sure.
I found his hesitance on this to be completely out of character with a CHICK MC who would get anywhere with Jill. I mean, honestly, if you want to be raw dogging any girl, YOU should be bringing up the conversation, and anyone who would break up with a girl for wanting you to take the most simple of precautions doesn't deserve her in the first place. And OK, these days, with PREP, HIV isn't a big concern (as long as you are on PREP, of course, but honestly, they should just be putting it in the water, especially at a college), but there are plenty of other concerns out there.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How are scenes counted here?:unsure:
Josy ep5,7,8
Maya ep 7,8
View attachment 2251548
Josy ep7,8
Maya ep 5,7,8
View attachment 2251555
Maya's solo scene from ep9 doesn't seem to count.
This is code for Maya and Josy scores, respectively:
Python:
$ tmpInt = 0
if ep8_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep5_followed_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep7_solo_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep3_mayaLewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep9_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1

$ tmpInt2 = 0

if ep8_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep5_followed_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_solo_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_left_with_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
As you can see, for Maya it also includes Ep 3.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
kinda caught me of guard with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then i went to replay previos episodes so i can count how many times she said that
but maybe there is more?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's interesting, for me, she say this. and I Spend more time with Josy than Maya,
Josy, in ep5, ep 7, ep 8
Maya ep 8 , ep 9
View attachment 2251606
View attachment 2251607
nah whether this is good or not, I don't know . :LOL:
I get the same that said I haven't done the run where I sex with Maya in ep7. I guessing even is better for more 3some if you been with Josy or Maya more then leads to solo path if the nonofficial walkthrough is right

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guessing even is better for more 3some if you been with Josy or Maya more then leads to solo path if the nonofficial walkthrough is right
Even scores result in both girls gaining a few relationship points, if one is in the lead then she gains RP, while the other loses a few.

In my case Maya's gain and Josy's loss resulted in overall RP amounts nearly equalizing instead of Josy being in the lead, which am going to accept as a positive outcome :V

Reactions: Darkwen

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
  • After you've installed the new SanchoMod v0.8.3 OR the separate patch for those playing un-modded, copy that old "music_ep1.rpa" file inside your v0.8.3's "game" folder, overwriting the one that exists currently.
  • Done.
Hi Sancho, I appreciate your work and your mod have been the best when I feel like playing the game in one playthrough with most of the scenes available. Can your please explain where is that separate patch for music restoration un-modded? Apology if I am being dumb but I cant find the patch in the mod file and I prefer having original music in 0.8.3 un-modded.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is code for Maya and Josy scores, respectively:
Python:
$ tmpInt = 0
if ep8_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep5_followed_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep7_solo_maya:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep3_mayaLewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1
if ep9_maya_lewd:
    $ tmpInt += 1

$ tmpInt2 = 0
[B]
if ep8_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep5_followed_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_solo_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_josy_lewd:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1
if ep7_left_with_josy:
    $ tmpInt2 += 1[/B]
As you can see, for Maya it also includes Ep 3.
Well, I got Everything from the Josy part, and I did not do Maya in episode 3, so I guess I did more Josy. 5 to 2 for Josy .

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Even scores result in both girls gaining a few relationship points, if one is in the lead then she gains RP, while the other loses a few.

In my case Maya's gain and Josy's loss resulted in overall RP amounts nearly equalizing instead of Josy being in the lead, which am going to accept as a positive outcome :V
I want a solo Josy but I also want the 3some. Maya would be the best girl if not for her tiny beautiful girlfriend:love::love::love: and Maya might be better at blowjobs for now

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho, I appreciate your work and your mod have been the best when I feel like playing the game in one playthrough with most of the scenes available. Can your please explain where is that separate patch for music restoration un-modded? Apology if I am being dumb but I cant find the patch in the mod file and I prefer having original music in 0.8.3 un-modded.
Bud, you're not dumb. I've been sidetracked and didn't get around to creating the patch for unmodded yet. I'll do it, thanks for reminding me. I've always been about choice... I don't really care if someone uses my mods or not, I just want you to be able to play the games how you want to play them... that's what a real mod coder does imho. I'll get that sorted after I release SanchoMod's update (which will hopefully drop this evening, 100% done including free roams). Regards.

yongshan0306

Nov 23, 2021
Bud, you're not dumb. I've been sidetracked and didn't get around to creating the patch for unmodded yet. I'll do it, thanks for reminding me. I've always been about choice... I don't really care if someone uses my mods or not, I just want you to be able to play the games how you want to play them... that's what a real mod coder does imho. I'll get that sorted after I release SanchoMod's update (which will hopefully drop this evening, 100% done including free roams). Regards.
Thanks for reply man:), take your time and do as you please, I will be patient.
Btw you really are a legend.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I've been on the Isabella (but also everyone else) path so I spent most of this episode breaking up with 15 girls and not getting laid. Thankfully, there's a scene gallery, or I'd be really disappointed. Still, its odd that the game doesn't actually let me be a "DIK"...

Reactions: isotope and buggs

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
After playing through it multiple times I gotta say the Others path is the only one that really feels like old style free-roams where they were multiple chances to get your dick wet. Kinda blows the rest out of the water.
But I believe what really holds it back is the lack of any post-party content. Like I'm not expecting a full day's worth of recovery/cleanup but we can access the cellphone outside of free roam now so having it load a bunch of new clucks on Rooster about stuff that went down at the party once the new 'day' hits would go well to giving people a sense of completion instead of just some random stat screens for a minigame. Maybe a dynamic one from most of the guests that has them expressing their approval the higher your score was on the minigame? An update on what the preps did if you did let them in? Literally fucking anything from Nick? People asking why Santa hates you? Hell maybe a text or two from someone like Sally telling you to get your clothes back.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes