Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She was reminiscing about her party days in college which James was obviously a part of, completely natural and nothing scary about that imo.
Scary would be if she was still thinking about James when she was kissing or fucking MC, that would indeed be a big no no, but as far as we know that did not happen.
It's not a big deal for me Bella remembering James and college years. It scares me how she really relates to the MC. What if he's James' substitute or she's with him because MC is very much like James in personality? Doesn't it seem strange that a woman who is having a hard time breaking up with her husband, who was a very big and perhaps only love for her, falls in love with a teenager so easily? Who is twice her age.
And again we return to the question of what Bella hides, both in the halls of her mind and behind this door.
Therefore, because of such mystery, this route is one of the most interesting from scenario point of view.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think this should be a camera but DPC would make a mistake with it. At first a camera which is blinking red this strong? And second I don't know which idiot would install a camera milimeters next to a light and behind milk glass. If the light is on the video would overexposed and through milk glass you can't see anything.

View attachment 2253026
Poetic license. You're overthinking it. We know it's a camera because of the shots of Jacob banging Aerith. So we'll have to assume it's a state of the art battery powered camera that can shoot clear photos through milkglass :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: always86

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Poetic license. You're overthinking it. We know it's a camera because of the shots of Jacob banging Aerith. So we'll have to assume it's a state of the art battery powered camera that can shoot clear photos through milkglass :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the actual camera itself is in a hole in the rim and it's just the 'housing' and battery in the milkglass.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I still think the whole situation could've been avoided if she just told Quinn she was a lesbian. Should be plenty of girls in college looking to hook up with another girl for some cash.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We are annoyed about people asking about the Bella loop, but the joke is on us. We are in a loop of people asking about the Jacob crash, or the keys, or the beer tap, or the keg, or for saves, or about the loop.
Even worse.... there's no fix on page 1 for that!

I think he changed his mind when Maya said she wanted the HOT free tuition, but didn't get it. This probably meant to him that Quinn judged her unfitting for the restaurant.
Nah, it was Mona's name, she didn't deliver, Quinn shut her up, Mona left, Burke deleted that file....

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I still think the whole situation could've been avoided if she just told Quinn she was a lesbian. Should be plenty of girls in college looking to hook up with another girl for some cash.
I'd wager Maya would be more upset about the illegality of prostitution, rather than the dicks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes