Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
Episode is awesome but I just don't understand when you break things of with Jade why she is being such a bitch about it. We let go of everyone instead of LI and most mature of them saying things like " I will bring you down with me"

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think you have to side once with Jamie and once with Leon in Ep 8 dorm party and in Ep 9. Good luck remembering what you picked in Ep 8 though. Unless you always sided with Leon.
Don't remember what I picked in EP 8, but I can get both outcomes in 9 depending on what I choose.

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
I think i'm a retard. I finished episode 9 and got the option to chose perk. I thought i could do the party again but with another save and it got back to default. So here's my question: the perk and items we chose are for parties in next episode? They're not shared between saves and we can't begin the episode again with the new perk, right?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
MC can sneak Bella in wearing this mummy costume. No one will ever know it is her. :giggle: :WeSmart:
Bella as MC's "mummy." :sneaky: Noice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one seems like something for Maya.

Here is the base asset for Riona's costume, lot of different options apparently.
Did you manage to play the update yet? Also good call on Bella's costume :PogChamp:

Reactions: Kellermann

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think i'm a retard. I finished episode 9 and got the option to chose perk. I thought i could do the party again but with another save and it got back to default. So here's my question: the perk and items we chose are for parties in next episode? They're shared between saves and we can't begin the episode again with the new perk, right?
Yes they are for the next party, presumably in the next episode. A bit annoying as we won’t know what’s best until we get there. I went with a second keg and two speakers as they cost the most. After that it’s two cost stuff like food and spirits. My first perk was party cups for beer and the second is the extra cash

Reactions: †ElAmigo†

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
People would still ignore it and rush to post here, they don't even check the first post.
And that's why some dudes like I and Ilhares losing slowly our minds. I've tried the search function and you can find all answers if you use it in this thread. Even if you're to lazy to read the first post. Well I've really fun at the moment with this game and the discussion about it in this forum. But if you read the same dumb question for the 1312nd time you're losing your believe in human kind.

I hope some people uses the search and find my post. Those guys are not the dummies.

Aug 17, 2020
For Maya counts the moments in Ep3 when you left the party at the DIK's for her, Ep5 if you followed Maya at the preps party after Pete mets Josy, Ep7 if you met with her after Josy moves out to the HOT's, Ep8 at the dorm party and Ep9 behind the green screen.

For Josy it is Ep5 if you followed Josy instead of Maya after Pete's visit, Ep7 if you visit her at the HOT's, Ep7 after the HOT's party, Ep7 at the dorm party and Ep8 at the gym.

That's what I've read in the code.

edit: ffive answered this already. I'm sorry. I should have read more before I answered.
There might be an issue in the script with "ep7_left_with_josy" variable, because the dorm party is in the 8th episode not in the 7th

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I tried to find the screenshot posted here before, but couldn't.
So if anyone can share how to get the 3 vixens into bed, would be nice. Since I'll be doing all paths, wanna know how to get that one.

EDIT: NVM, found it. If you don't pick anyone and wanna sleep in your own bed.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
but what is the comparison? they are two completely different situations.
As i understood it, the complaint about Josy was that when Josy isn't in relationship with MC she doesn't let him be happy with someone else and keeps dangling possibility it could be her instead. Even though she was told no.

Riona isn't in relationship with MC but she declares she'd like his relationship to break apart because she wants to either hook up with him or maybe form something more serious. Even though she was told no literally a moment ago.

These are far from completely different situations, quite the opposite.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried it out, and was able to import your saves. When I change my name from "Sancho" to my own, my chosen name shows up as the person speaking, but when they talk to me, in the dialog it will still say "Sancho", like say I chose "Mark" for my name, when the MC speaks it might say:
Mark
"mark's speech here.... blah blah blah"

When they speak to me, it will be something like...
Rusty
"Sancho! I want you to blah blah blah...."

I went back to try and rechange the name again, it shows that the name I chose is there, but... if I go to change it again, the default is "Sancho" in the selection box... strange anyhow. It's like you hardcoded your name into the dialog?

Not a huge deal to be honest, but....
Yeah, another fella reported it to me last night. It's due to the alternate name variable being used in dialogue rather than the standard character variable. I reckon I can sort that in SanchoMod, having it double-check the two.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There might be an issue in the script with "ep7_left_with_josy" variable, because the dorm party is in the 8th episode not in the 7th
No. This variable is set to "True" if you left with Josy after the HOT party and she slept with you in your room. The variable in Ep8 with Josy is "ep8_josy_lewd" and is set in the gym when you fuck her in the stall.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IMO this whole scene at the clinic was pointless. could have been time better spent elsewhere. this was the literal definition of filler, even within the episode itself
"The whole episode is spent at the party, there should be some other scenes"
"There's a scene outside of the party in the episode, what a pointless filler"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. /s

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
About the parties we had a party per episode for a while now.
Have we? I only remember 4 parties in Seasons 1 & 2, which I listed and happened in Episode 2, Episode 5, Episode 7, and Episode 8. I wouldn't really call that "a party per episode for a while now". But regardless, I said that I don't mind having a party per episode, I just don't want them to be as long as the one this episode and want them to be varied.
Locations have been varied, but that's not new.
Not really sure what you're trying to say here... I didn't say that was new, in fact, I said the opposite. In the past parties and locations are varied and I hope he keeps that up, but if he does that it would mean there are less parties that would make sense to be planned by MC, ergo less use for the party planning minigame.
If they party at the DIKs hot and he manages to keep them interesting...
Again, I mentioned this in my own post, but you can only really do the "MC helps HOTs plan their party" thing like once as a favor for them helping with the Halloween party. Any more and it would feel forced imo, the HOTs are their own entity and I don't think Sage and Quinn would appreciate MC trying to take control of all their parties, especially if he's not even on a Sage path or broccoli playthrough. So now you went from 4, 5, maybe 6 DIK parties, to 3 or 4 DIK parties and 1 HOT party. Not much variety compared to the previous seasons imo.

We shall see, I'm not trying to be too pessimistic, but I think my predictions are pretty realistic judging by how this episode turned out. Either we don't see much use of the party planning minigame in the future, or its gonna be a lot of the same type of party. Maybe he can throw in a DIK party at a different venue to shake things up a bit.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
"The whole episode is spent at the party, there should be some other scenes"
"There's a scene outside of the party in the episode, what a pointless filler"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. /s
i know you did /s, but for real:

nothing narratively is accomplished by seeing the clinic scenes that couldnt be conveyed through dialogue more efficiently (the only exception being the "comedy" of seeing the nurse blush at MCs dick, which isnt really that funny/noteworthy)

seeing Dawes there doesnt matter

no further characterization of Jill happens even though she is present in that scene

look at it this way:

the flashback scene with Sage was meaningful for their relationship and characterized what was on MCs mind as well as reinforcing Sage's personality regarding her family

the flashback scene with M&J was meaningful as explored how the throuple was working out and laid down a visible foundation for the player to see

the flashback with Bella was meaningful as it went through the fallout/consequences of the Jill/Bella triangle, and sets up the tension at the party

the flashback scene with Quinn very obvious and self explanatory

the scene in bed with Jill leading up to the clinic was meaningful enough on its own, as it conveyed their relationship and both Jill and MCs mindset in regards to commitment and what he would be willing to do for her sake and what was the next step forward for both of them

the clinic scene itself was really just a waste of time (i.e. FILLER)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes