The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Exactly, I actually feel excited for the path of Others while still being attracted to Josy - this implies hurting Maya (so sorry Maya) and Derek (sorry bro), possibly even Sage? - the consequences of that alone are terrifying to me, loosing your BF after he asks you not to hurt his sister is heart-breaking:cry: yes, we will beat him up - but it would be the first time it does not feel good to do so
Yupp, DPC dark twist aside, there is a chance to really destroy relationships.
And even if you are being a vanilla MC, you will hurt people. Even if you play Vanilla and go with Jill, you have Rusty who was stood up at the party and your new GF is someone he was probably in love with? Things are getting out of control in any case, out of the MC's control that is. Even in the most Vanilla run, you are hurting feelings. That is life.

Edit: Not to say Rusty is angry or hates MC now, but is he hurt a bit, sure.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Yupp, DPC dark twist aside, there is a chance to really destroy relationships.
And even if you are being a vanilla MC, you will hurt people. Even if you play Vanilla and go with Jill, you have Rusty who was stood up at the party and your new GF is someone he was probably in love with? Things are getting out of control in any case, out of the MC's control that is. Even in the most Vanilla run, you are hurting feelings. That is life.

Edit: Not to say Rusty is angry or hates MC now, but is he hurt a bit, sure.
Mate, he was not in love with her - he saw this as a potential "destiny" back in his cocky days - he's way past that by now. Going back to my previous post, this will be a bro moment rather than a conflict, strengthening MC and Rusty relationship and establishing the MC as the new president.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Plot twist: Actually the MC dies. And we play as Zoey till the end, taking care of MC's friends/LI.
I'd love if DPC had the balls to do that, lmao

Mate, he was not in love with her - he saw this as a potential "destiny" back in his cocky days - he's way past that by now. Going back to my previous post, this will be a bro moment rather than a conflict, strengthening MC and Rusty relationship and establishing the MC as the new president.
Probably yeah, but we never know what someone feels deep down. We shall see.

Reactions: Rythan25

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Blue eyes girl is Ellie from Swyper as @Sindar noted.

Someone said their personality don't match and I totally disagree. From what I remenber (10 lines of dialogue) she was fun and flirty just like the ghoul. I hope we can flirt further with her, she is cool.
Hmm, that is a good theory. But from what I remember she's not local plus her chest would be much bigger even under those robes - the masked girl seems to be petite, and her eyes are a lot more blue than Ellie's. Plus, she would recognise the MC and drop some sort of a hint (for us). I don't buy this theory

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
This was my list of costumes. Which costumes did you like the most, and which caused facepalm?
Quinn and Sally were the best, hands down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Derek had potential, but he did not manage to own his asstronaut persona. Zoey gave him some nice pointers on that.
I would actually nominate Nicole and Jamcole at the same time, but alas. Quinn would totally dig that idea, I think.
As for the facepalm-inducing costumes
I'm pretty sure banana was there to cause one, but Sage, Camila got it out of me instead. Shit was lazy af, coming from the core HOT members.
Just imagine if Sage came dressed as Tybalt. Suffocatingly terrifying, right? That maya + sage + jill dialogue on a coach would get an additional kick to it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I did not see anyone from ep 1-8 to match the body/eyes - this could be a new character, and possibly a spy (Vinnie, Police, mysterious stalker?)
I want an answer to this myself so badly!
The most common theory is it is Ellie, the cosmo drinking girl from Swyper. In Swyper her location was only 5 miles away. She has those blue eyes and her body fits too.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Plot twist: Actually the MC dies. And we play as Zoey till the end, taking care of MC's friends/LI.
I'd love if DPC had the balls to do that, lmao

Probably yeah, but we never know what someone feels deep down. We shall see.
While I love the plot twist, I don't think that's what DrPinkCake would go for. MC male and MC female are veeeeeeeery different genres, he would loose a good chunk of supporters over that decision. It could be a decent spinoff (alternate universe?) for sure.
Regarding Rusty, trust me - we get jealousy on plenty of other paths - Tommy, Jill/Bella, Maya/Josy (with a stretch but heavily implied), Heather, hell even Karen to a degree - it just does not make sense from the storytelling perspective.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quinn and Sally were the best, hands down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Derek had potential, but he did not manage to own his asstronaut persona. Zoey gave him some nice pointers on that.
I would actually nominate Nicole and Jamcole at the same time, but alas. Quinn would totally dig that idea, I think.
As for the facepalm-inducing costumes
I'm pretty sure banana was there to cause one, but Sage, Camila got it out of me instead. Shit was lazy af, coming from the core HOT members.
Just imagine if Sage came dressed as Tybalt. Suffocatingly terrifying, right? That maya + sage + jill dialogue on a coach would get an additional kick to it.
Poor Derek, he's worked hard to get laid and it's failing. ASS-trounaut was funny, yes.
Sage dressed as Tybalt and parodying her brother? Damn, that would be hilarious. But that would kill my boner. :ROFLMAO:

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
The most common theory is it is Ellie, the cosmo drinking girl from Swyper. In Swyper her location was only 5 miles away. She has those blue eyes and her body fits too.
Dude I seriously disagree on that body part aspect - masked girl does not rock the D's in terms of bra size - she is as petite as Sarah. Also 5 miles in US is not a walking distance - she would have to drive after the party while being drunk (also having someone to invite her, we did not get a hint at the established connections). Her messages also indicate that she is fully content with her local bars and party joints - why would she go to a college party?

• Haha
Reactions: Steve23x

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Hello Guy i don't find thé last Key in thé bassement in thé évent haunted mansion in thé cage Can you help me please

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Hello Guy i don't find thé last Key in thé bassement in thé évent haunted mansion in thé cage Can you help me please
Click the back arrow to read the note on the door - it gives you 2 clues (also a pre-requisite). 1st key is freezer/torture rack, 2nd is in the cage, 3rd is in the jars.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
While I love the plot twist, I don't think that's what DrPinkCake would go for.
I completely agree, but would I love to play that, for sure xD

My only desire regarding the dark twist is not have just an epilogue like in AL, I'd love there to be a proper aftermath and character growth/fall from it. An actual fallout.

If the game ends all perfect and rainbows, I'm good with that too. But if it goes dark, I don't want it to happen at the 95% stage like in AL. Because I'd like to see how the characters are impacted, even more so if DPC has the balls to kill off the MC, I'd like to see how everyone gets affected by it, depending on how you behaved with everyone.

On a serious note, the chance of MC dying is like 0.01%. But whatever happens in BaDIK, I just want more fallout, and not: everybody died, but MC got married and he and LI lived happily ever after. The in between is a gold mine for character deep dives, reactions, story, guilt, character growth, characters falling from grace, emotional content.

The future president is Derek, without a doubt. Although... He deserves more. Perhaps the post of UN Secretary General.
Yes, Derek for President.

Reactions: Smackotron
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes